eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   When trying to link a Card won't work but on old accounts it works? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/94653-when-trying-link-card-wont-work-but-old-accounts-works.html)

Ebayers12 03-14-2016 07:37 AM

When trying to link a Card won't work but on old accounts it works?

Hey guys,

So I have a specific card that I load with 10$ and be able to link to any paypal account, im doing this for months, today I created a new account and it won't work.

When trying to add this card to old account it did worked, but on new accounts it just won't.

Do you think that's a glitch? Or it is actually won't work?

Thank you!

Ikelpyep 03-14-2016 07:40 AM

Re: When trying to link a Card won't work but on old accounts it works?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayers12 (Post 754440)
Hey guys,

So I have a specific card that I load with 10$ and be able to link to any paypal account, im doing this for months, today I created a new account and it won't work.

When trying to add this card to old account it did worked, but on new accounts it just won't.

Do you think that's a glitch? Or it is actually won't work?

Thank you!

You need to be more imformative with what specific card since there's not too many that are available. Metabank/greendot/netspend=bad

Ebayers12 03-14-2016 07:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ikelpyep (Post 754441)
You need to be more imformative with what specific card since there's not too many that are available. Metabank/greendot/netspend=bad

It's a visa from the post office in Israel, You can load it once, can't withdraw or anything and it's not under any name.

That's it... :O

ilcarletto 03-14-2016 07:54 AM

It might have been banned by PayPal... overused.

Ebayers12 03-14-2016 07:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 754448)
It might have been banned by PayPal... overused.

Do you have any idea which card should i be using? I live in israel and not sure which vcc may work.

ilcarletto 03-14-2016 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayers12 (Post 754449)
Do you have any idea which card should i be using? I live in israel and not sure which vcc may work.

Ask sellers in the marketplace they have have experience and I guess there are plenty of VCCs that can be attached to a US PayPal.

Ebayers12 03-14-2016 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 754452)
Ask sellers in the marketplace they have have experience and I guess there are plenty of VCCs that can be attached to a US PayPal.

I just tried with 3 sellers... same issue, didn't let me link the card, i don't get it, what may cause this?

It's say that i can't use this card and limit my account.

It happens only on new accounts i created today, not on my old account, Do you have any suggestions? I opened over 300 accounts and never had such an horrible issue...

jeffweico 03-14-2016 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebayers12 (Post 754534)
I just tried with 3 sellers... same issue, didn't let me link the card, i don't get it, what may cause this?

It's say that i can't use this card and limit my account.

It happens only on new accounts i created today, not on my old account, Do you have any suggestions? I opened over 300 accounts and never had such an horrible issue...

So, you are saying that the cards that are not working are not only the card you bought at the post office, but also VCC's from sellers here on the forum?

If there is a crackdown on VCC's and prepaid cards, we will know soon enough because there will be dozens, if not hundreds, of posts about it. But I do not think that is the issue.

Ebayers12 03-14-2016 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 754574)
So, you are saying that the cards that are not working are not only the card you bought at the post office, but also VCC's from sellers here on the forum?

If there is a crackdown on VCC's and prepaid cards, we will know soon enough because there will be dozens, if not hundreds, of posts about it. But I do not think that is the issue.

I believe it has something to do with Israelian PayPal, it's really sucks...