eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Got new paypal! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/95213-got-new-paypal.html)

ilikecake 04-04-2016 03:31 AM

Got new paypal!

Hey guys,
I have a new paypal set up for me by a freind.
Whats the best way to access a new paypal via a vpn / vps?

I am not sure on the best way to proceed but its all set up and ready to go just wondering the best way to access it, it is fully verified etc.

Loosing a paypal is a real pain in the ass!

RosieTosie 04-04-2016 03:41 AM

Re: Got new paypal!

What are going to do with this PayPal?, add it to an eBay that you have already been using and that the original PayPal has been banned from? Not the way forward, adding a PayPal in those circumstances will just get the new PayPal banned as well, it will be very easy for it to be linked to the lost PayPal and then it will be linked and banned as well.

If you are planning to add it to a previously used eBay, don't, just create a new eBay and add the new PayPal to that. New to new is the only way to give you the best chance of any longevity to your accounts.

ilcarletto 04-04-2016 03:51 AM

I see troubles coming reading this: "I have a new paypal set up for me by a freind."

If PayPal is in his name he will be involved if anything goes wrong.

General suggestion is not to use friends, parents infos. Just make one up.

You'd better start getting the stealth guide. It will save you troubles questions and time.

ilikecake 04-04-2016 04:35 AM

Thanks for the help guys.

Its not for ebay, its for a service based business and will never be tied to an ebay.

It is also set up by a management company in a new ltd name with tied bank account etc (not tied to me) by my accountant because he could see the damage being done by not having a paypal (in my niche every one uses paypal).

I am also now getting the stealth guide. The only problem I will have is volumes i do put over 20k a month through pp (at the moment another friend is paying and receiving for me who has higher volumes).

rsot 04-04-2016 07:26 AM

Welcome to the forums ilikecake - over 20k a month is tough on a NEW account.

Why do you need vpn/vps? If you are working with pp UK, you can work with regular IP...

GreenBean 04-04-2016 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilikecake (Post 760160)
Thanks for the help guys.

Its not for ebay, its for a service based business and will never be tied to an ebay.

It is also set up by a management company in a new ltd name with tied bank account etc (not tied to me) by my accountant because he could see the damage being done by not having a paypal (in my niche every one uses paypal).

I am also now getting the stealth guide. The only problem I will have is volumes i do put over 20k a month through pp (at the moment another friend is paying and receiving for me who has higher volumes).

Stop now and WAIT!!!!!! You need to be aware of issues before even thinking of implementing this plan.

Not a new paypal anywhere that will take that much going thro' monthly.

Have you thought of what to do with the Anti-money laundering limits?

That is for starters.

Please think carefully.

rsot 04-04-2016 09:34 AM

Playing with a friend is dangerous when it comes to money and PP...OP