eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   VCC and VBA ? how do they work?? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/95520-vcc-vba-how-do-they-work.html)

miks 04-13-2016 05:14 PM

VCC and VBA ? how do they work??

I want to make a paypal account , 1.what will be required for me to fill up. Do they ask for a SSN when registering. 2. And how do i withdraw money with VCC and VBAs? 3. Also is it okay if i use my friends phone number and address when making a new paypal but i will be using my nick name and my new bank acc routing # and Acc #??? any help will be awesome .

eulaclarke86 04-13-2016 05:22 PM

Re: VCC and VBA ? how do they work??

They do not ask for SSN when registering.

You will add a VCC/VBA so that Ebay will allow you to open a seller account. Without any funding source, Ebay wont allow you to sell. Most people just use PP as the funding source.

You can use a friends phone number, but if using more than 1 account, that will get old finding new friends without a PP of their own.

BTW-if you are using your new bank account, no need for a VBA, although some would use it to make sure no 0/0 limits then add your bank.

slokor 04-13-2016 05:34 PM

One more thing - you cannot withdraw funds to a VCC nor to a VBA. Those are used for verifying the account only. To withdraw funds youll need to add your real US based bank account.
eulaclarke86 - adding or not adding a VBA has nothing to do with 0/0 limits. Most sellers here add only a VCC whereas I myself add only VBAs - and we both sell high limit accounts.

eulaclarke86 04-13-2016 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 762665)
One more thing - you cannot withdraw funds to a VCC nor to a VBA. Those are used for verifying the account only. To withdraw funds youll need to add your real US based bank account.
eulaclarke86 - adding or not adding a VBA has nothing to do with 0/0 limits. Most sellers here add only a VCC whereas I myself add only VBAs - and we both sell high limit accounts.

Sorry it came out unclear. I meant some people who are adding a real bank account later rather create the pp with a VBA or VCC rather than add their bank account, and then end with a 0/0 Ebay account and a bank account burned with PP

You can always delete a VBA and add a real bank later.

MM78 04-13-2016 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eulaclarke86 (Post 762667)
Sorry it came out unclear. I meant some people who are adding a real bank account later rather create the pp with a VBA or VCC rather than add their bank account, and then end with a 0/0 Ebay account and a bank account burned with PP

As long as people register the PayPal with a CC/VCC and Confirm the CC/VCC they should be able to get a higher limit than 0/$0.

rsot 04-13-2016 08:00 PM

Why do you need to burn your friend's info?!?

miks 04-14-2016 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eulaclarke86 (Post 762663)
They do not ask for SSN when registering.

You will add a VCC/VBA so that Ebay will allow you to open a seller account. Without any funding source, Ebay wont allow you to sell. Most people just use PP as the funding source.

You can use a friends phone number, but if using more than 1 account, that will get old finding new friends without a PP of their own.

BTW-if you are using your new bank account, no need for a VBA, although some would use it to make sure no 0/0 limits then add your bank.

Thanks a lot . very helpful . i will just use my own bank info for now.

miks 04-14-2016 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 762701)
Why do you need to burn your friend's info?!?

He doesnt use ebay for anything , and he is allowing me to use his ebay.

miks 04-14-2016 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 762665)

Thanks dude so is it possible to create a pp with VBA and VCC and just transfer the money to another paypal?

slokor 04-14-2016 12:46 AM

Yes it is possible but not recommended. Its considered a very high risk method for cashing out.
Stick to using your personal bank accounts to withdraw funds.

MM78 04-14-2016 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miks (Post 762745)
just transfer the money to another paypal?

Doing this too many times and large amounts will cause issues for both PayPals.....you'll just end up back here asking for help to fix a new set of issues.

eulaclarke86 04-15-2016 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 762682)
As long as people register the PayPal with a CC/VCC and Confirm the CC/VCC they should be able to get a higher limit than 0/$0.

Eh. I got a lot of 0/0's when I was first starting out and I've heard many others say the same.

Most 0/0 come from bad telephone numbers in my experience.

eulaclarke86 04-15-2016 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miks (Post 762745)
Thanks dude so is it possible to create a pp with VBA and VCC and just transfer the money to another paypal?

I rarely have a VBA and VCC both on an account. I generally opt for the VBA and a VCC never becomes necessary, IMO, but I never sell over 500 a month. If you need to lift the limit, you are stuck using it as obviously cannot complete the SSN requirement in stealth account.

I've always found it best practice to keep many accounts and spread sales. I sell on over 100 accounts monthly, so no one does any high number of sales.

It's always best not to transfer between accounts directly. If you can stand to lose the fees, I've found "selling" and "shipping" an "item" to be a fairly safe way of moving money between accounts.

MM78 04-15-2016 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eulaclarke86 (Post 763083)
Eh. I got a lot of 0/0's when I was first starting out and I've heard many others say the same.

Most 0/0 come from bad telephone numbers in my experience.

99% of 0/$0 are phone or address related.

miks 04-15-2016 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eulaclarke86 (Post 763085)
I rarely have a VBA and VCC both on an account. I generally opt for the VBA and a VCC never becomes necessary, IMO, but I never sell over 500 a month. If you need to lift the limit, you are stuck using it as obviously cannot complete the SSN requirement in stealth account.

I've always found it best practice to keep many accounts and spread sales. I sell on over 100 accounts monthly, so no one does any high number of sales.

It's always best not to transfer between accounts directly. If you can stand to lose the fees, I've found "selling" and "shipping" an "item" to be a fairly safe way of moving money between accounts.

i want to try out the VBA's ,where do you get yours from? Do you know anyone that sells them that is reliable ?

MM78 04-15-2016 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miks (Post 763163)
i want to try out the VBA's ,where do you get yours from? Do you know anyone that sells them that is reliable ?

Not sure if you have seen it but we do have a Marketplace on the forum which is full of verified sellers: eBay Accounts for Sale - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

Frodo 04-26-2016 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 762746)
Yes it is possible but not recommended. Its considered a very high risk method for cashing out.
Stick to using your personal bank accounts to withdraw funds.

when we add our real account to paypal, we have to put the real name address, etc. which will obviously not match the VCC info. is not this a problem?

MM78 04-26-2016 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frodo (Post 765846)
when we add our real account to paypal, we have to put the real name address, etc. which will obviously not match the VCC info. is not this a problem?

No, it's not a problem.

fiorentinalk 05-06-2016 11:53 PM

is this possible with a VBA?
Use the VBA to register paypal then when u make sales on ebay and the funds go into paypal can u move the money to a gambling account or even buy gift cards or shop with the money in there instead of withdrawing money to a bank?

Moe123 06-20-2016 05:28 PM

i think a SSN is a social security number only used in the american states.

am i right?

lithium 07-13-2016 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fiorentinalk (Post 769108)
is this possible with a VBA?
Use the VBA to register paypal then when u make sales on ebay and the funds go into paypal can u move the money to a gambling account or even buy gift cards or shop with the money in there instead of withdrawing money to a bank?

muzzie in the marketplace sells VCCs that you can cash out to for just $9.99.
Sending lots of money to gambling sites might be risky and will get your accounts closed.

ayansinha100 08-13-2016 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miks (Post 762662)
I want to make a paypal account , 1.what will be required for me to fill up. Do they ask for a SSN when registering. 2. And how do i withdraw money with VCC and VBAs? 3. Also is it okay if i use my friends phone number and address when making a new paypal but i will be using my nick name and my new bank acc routing # and Acc #??? any help will be awesome .

i need one vba and vcc of usa