eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   paypal account for already established ebay (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/95564-paypal-account-already-established-ebay.html)

jack702 04-15-2016 01:56 PM

paypal account for already established ebay

So I have the opportunity to buy an ebay account already established 8-9 yrs old and 20k feedbacks.

My problem is I need a paypal account to link with it. How could I get another paypal account? I have a paypal account in my name/business name but its already linked to another ebay account that has had some issues.

In addition to this I'm also starting stealth but that will be a sloooow grueling process and I need to have more sales to survive.

Dmshark25 04-15-2016 02:48 PM

Re: paypal account for already established ebay

Probably not the best idea to purchase the eBay account, the only way i would is if it was a price like $200 because making another paypal account and adding it to an already established eBay account is just a gamble, it may work a couple months or more but it could also get suspended in a day.

Its not a stable solution adding mismatching ebay and paypal accounts, i always see this as a temporary solution, and would only do it if it was my eBay account, i wouldnt purchase it

chicagoIL 04-15-2016 02:50 PM

Why not buy a pp account from one of the sellers here?

eBay Accounts for Sale - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

jack702 04-18-2016 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicagoIL (Post 763111)

because I was wondering how this would work first and if it was a good idea to buy an established account and attach a new paypal to it. If it is going to cause me problems, then I'd rather not waste the time and money trying it.

stealth is OK, but going to take me awhile to build up a few accounts. In the meantime I have bills to pay, kids to raise, etc.

MM78 04-18-2016 04:37 PM

Quote:

Seriously? Here...read Dmsharks answer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dmshark25 (Post 763110)
Probably not the best idea to purchase the eBay account, the only way i would is if it was a price like $200 because making another paypal account and adding it to an already established eBay account is just a gamble, it may work a couple months or more but it could also get suspended in a day.

Its not a stable solution adding mismatching ebay and paypal accounts, i always see this as a temporary solution, and would only do it if it was my eBay account, i wouldnt purchase it

On another note, it seems lately that more and more bad advice is being dished out.....not good.

phaz0rz 04-18-2016 05:09 PM

I wouldn't touch that account unless you're buying the Paypal account linked to it also. You also shouldn't start using that account unless you're planning to continue selling what the previous owner was selling.

mrgazer 04-18-2016 05:09 PM

As per above, I would get the account if is cheap.

It is a gamble really, but then if it is cheap to buy, it would be a cheap gamble for some big gains!

GreenBean 04-18-2016 06:33 PM

Quote:

No sensible seller would be making a sale like that.

Attaching a paypal to an existing ebay account will have issues.

Better to not suggest things that will create issues for sellers.

:nono: