eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   paypal question? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/95670-paypal-question.html)

miks 04-19-2016 07:31 PM

paypal question?

So 1st question, Is there any way i can buy the vanilla visa card online?
2nd. Is this vanilla visa gift card used in place of the personal credit card?
I already have a new routing and account number but i have the same debit card number that i already used, can i use it again for new PP?

plumsake2 04-19-2016 07:43 PM

Re: paypal question?

Walmart and Sam's Club are the only online stores that I know of that carries Vanilla Visas (and sites like Staples has other types of Visa gift cards but I've never used them), but you'll be waiting about a week for them to arrive unless you pay for expedited shipping. So it's better to just buy them in a store unless you really don't have any stores near you that carry them.

Yes the gift card will work in place of using a real credit card on your Paypal account. Don't reuse anything when creating a new stealth, especially something that is tied to your personal information like an old debit card.

rsot 04-19-2016 08:31 PM

Don't use the debit card - enter the account for manual deposits for 2 deposit verification - safer, stealthier

miks 04-19-2016 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by plumsake2 (Post 764159)
Walmart and Sam's Club are the only online stores that I know of that carries Vanilla Visas (and sites like Staples has other types of Visa gift cards but I've never used them), but you'll be waiting about a week for them to arrive unless you pay for expedited shipping. So it's better to just buy them in a store unless you really don't have any stores near you that carry them.

Yes the gift card will work in place of using a real credit card on your Paypal account. Don't reuse anything when creating a new stealth, especially something that is tied to your personal information like an old debit card.

Okay thanks and my new routing number and account number is under my current debit card , thats not a problem right as long as i dont use the same infos(numbers)?

miks 04-19-2016 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 764165)
Don't use the debit card - enter the account for manual deposits for 2 deposit verification - safer, stealthier

how do i set the account for manual deposits for 2 deposit verification tho?

miks 04-20-2016 11:24 AM

Quote:

what if i used the new account number and routing number but its linked to my old debit card?

MM78 04-20-2016 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miks (Post 764290)
what if i used the new account number and routing number but its linked to my old debit card?

PayPal can't see what card is attached to what checking account, as long as you use a Fresh Checking Account, it's all good.

wayus 04-24-2016 10:11 AM

pp USA Upgrade to a Business account

Also, what do I do about the birth date?
I can't specify the real.
PayPal knows this information.
I had an account in another country, and sent a copy of my passport

How to do it better ?

Step 1 Add the bank and confirm
Step 2 Add a debit card and confirm
Step 3 Upgrade to a Business account
Step 4 enter EIN

Right ?

or
Step 3,4 and Step 1,2 after,

Ths.

wayus 04-28-2016 02:11 AM

Bro...
Who can say?

wayus 06-08-2016 07:49 AM

Quote:

Sam's Club are the only online stores that I know of that carries Vanilla Visas
Vanilla Visa Gift Card - Various Amounts - Sam's Club

I can pay Entropay? and send to the address of the forwarding of the USA?

or Walmart
Visa $25 Gift Card - Walmart.com
MasterCard $25 Gift Card - Walmart.com
American Express $25 Gift Card - Walmart.com

rsot 06-08-2016 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayus (Post 778115)
Sam's Club

or Walmart

If those services don't see an issue with using Entropay (I have not tried it out) then you could buy and have them shipped to your mail forwarding address.

I think that these sites would be able to tell if a VCC is being used to purchase a gift card but, again, I have not tried it out - worst comes worst, you would not be able to buy it...try it out and report.

plumsake2 06-08-2016 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wayus (Post 778115)
Sam's Club are the only online stores that I know of that carries Vanilla Visas
Vanilla Visa Gift Card - Various Amounts - Sam's Club

or Walmart
Visa $25 Gift Card - Walmart.com
MasterCard $25 Gift Card - Walmart.com
American Express $25 Gift Card - Walmart.com

In order to buy from Sam's Club you have to become a member first which requires a $45 annual fee. I don't know if non-US residents are allowed to join. You'd need a US address and I'm not sure if they'd accept a forwarding address.

I'm leaning towards Entropay not working. Maybe it will be accepted initially but I can see Walmart or any other site cancelling your order because it throws up quite a few red flags - prepaid card with foreign currency, and shipping to a forwarding address.

But, as rsot said, only way to know for sure is to give it a try.