eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal Verification Questions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/95677-paypal-verification-questions.html)

ajgoldie 04-20-2016 12:44 AM

Paypal Verification Questions

Hey Guys!

Another newbie trying to get as much info as possible before spending money and experimenting. I'm sure this gets answered somewhere, but I can't find it. Go easy on me!

When verifying your Paypal account, I've read that it is recommended to assign a VCC and VBA to the account to test it out before risking a real bank account. so I have a few questions about this process..

1. How much money should be on the VCC?

2.How long do I wait/when do I know that I can remove the VCC and VBA and add a real bank account?

3. Do I have to add something in place of the VCC after I remove it?

4. Will Paypal/Ebay be mad that I changed my VCC/VBA? (limits, restrictions)

Thanks, and even if this is super nooby and obvious or has been asked before, I think some of these answers could help future novices. I've learned so much by lurking these forums for threads titled "Newbie Here...etc"

Anything appreciated,

AJGoldie

slokor 04-20-2016 12:48 AM

Re: Paypal Verification Questions

1. As much as you wish to be able to use. They do NOT constantly charge it to verify there are funds on it.
2. Both can stay indefinitely. No reason to remove either. And you can add your real bank account whenever you feel comfortable enough to do so - usually when you feel the account is solid enough and you need to withdraw funds from the paypal account.
3. Dont remove the VCC.
4. See the above answers.

ajgoldie 04-20-2016 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 764193)
1. As much as you wish to be able to use. They do NOT constantly charge it to verify there are funds on it.
2. Both can stay indefinitely. No reason to remove either. And you can add your real bank account whenever you feel comfortable enough to do so - usually when you feel the account is solid enough and you need to withdraw funds from the paypal account.
3. Dont remove the VCC.
4. See the above answers.

Thanks!

About #1, How much do they charge it to verify funds in it? And I can literally buy a VCC for that amount and be fine?

Also, if I run out of funds in my Paypal and there are seller fees, (I would try to make sure this NEVER happens) what would happen? Would paypal charge the VCC and then would I get limits/docs? Or charge my real Bank Account, and then see my real name? I might be answering my own question here, hah.

Cosmopull 04-22-2016 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ajgoldie (Post 764195)
Thanks!

About #1, How much do they charge it to verify funds in it?

1$ tested on ukrainian vcc.