eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   TOR Browser (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/95796-tor-browser.html)

jdanny60 04-24-2016 05:23 PM

TOR Browser

I understand that TOR Browser is a no no for running stealth accounts consistently. My question is what if it is used once. What are the odds of an account getting shut down. I am thinking about using it to make some backup accounts. Only using the browser when I sign up. Then later on using a VPN, adding all my stuff slowly. building up feedback before selling. Some of these accounts might not even be used for 6 or 8 months depending on when I need them. I could see if I signed up and started selling right away. Anyone ever tried this?

Baiscally this is my plan

1) Sign up for loads of paypal/ebay accounts using TOR. Mostly for backup purposes.
2) Let accounts sit for at least a month as per stealth rules.
3) Get a VPN or use my usb doggle to log into account when I am ready to use it.
4) Follow all stealth rules. Starting out slow, etc.

The only time using TOR would be to sign up. And like i said in reality the accounts wouldnt even be used for months after that. The account would have a total of 1 TOR use on its entire history.

ilcarletto 04-24-2016 05:28 PM

Re: TOR Browser

No experience myself.

Would be great if you could experiment and report back. :thumb:

JamesNorth101 04-24-2016 05:49 PM

Its not a good idea. You are just setting accounts up to fail. TOR exit nodes are easily spotted and it will just bring unwanted attention to your account.

You would be better off using a dongle

plumsake2 04-24-2016 05:55 PM

I wouldn't go anywhere near Tor for creating accounts. Starting with dirty/blacklisted/abused IPs is just dooming the accounts to begin with. There's no reason to use Tor, especially for someone in the US that has many different IP options available.

If you really want a large amount of IP addresses, then go with dongles/hotspots/phone tethering. You can even use more than one cell company, depending on how many IPs you actually need. Although those IPs aren't abuse proof (really, no IP is), they are much better options than Tor and you'll literally have access to thousands of good IPs.

You also don't have to let an account sit for a month, or at least don't let it be dormant the whole time. If you want to let it age, then that's certainly fine. But an account that has just been left for a while with no activity isn't any better than a day old account - in both situations, eBay and Paypal know nothing about you since you haven't used the accounts at all. There is no trust because they have nothing to go on. To age an account properly, make sure to log in every once in a while, and do basic tasks - both to build cookies, and so that they start to "recognize" you.