How do I withdraw money from my stealth PayPal account? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 05-07-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 55
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
iTrader: (0)
Default How do I withdraw money from my stealth PayPal account?

I hear that people say to add your personal bank account; but isn't this going to get you linked? Because my personal bank account has the same name as my suspended PayPal account. Also, if my stealth PayPal's name is "Gelber Gibson" and my personal bank account is named "Mark Johnson" won't PayPal get suspicious?

I'm not sure if I'm being clear but I hope you understand it. I'm just wondering how do I withdraw safely.

Last edited by Yeezy; 05-07-2016 at 12:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 05-07-2016
ilcarletto's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,522
Thanks: 802
Thanked 1,360 Times in 997 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do I withdraw money from my stealth PayPal account?

Hi Yeezy.

PayPal will not see the name of your bank account you will be fine. Bank account shall be a fresh one, never used on PayPal before. You won't be able to add it again if already in use.
Have a look at this thread as well

http://www.aspkin.com/forums/ebay-di...k-account.html
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-07-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 891
Thanks: 244
Thanked 244 Times in 191 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do I withdraw money from my stealth PayPal account?

Paypal can not see the real name of whom the bank account belongs to.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-07-2016
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 55
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do I withdraw money from my stealth PayPal account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
Hi Yeezy.

PayPal will not see the name of your bank account you will be fine. Bank account shall be a fresh one, never used on PayPal before. You won't be able to add it again if already in use.
Thank you for the assurance. I have another checking account that is in my son's name with different account number and stuff like that. Do you think I can use that to get withdrawals?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-07-2016
ilcarletto's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,522
Thanks: 802
Thanked 1,360 Times in 997 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do I withdraw money from my stealth PayPal account?

That will work but we strongly suggest not to involve relatives, parents, firends and pets in this business.

Get you own brand new bank account and go with that.

Consider buying the stealth guide. Very very molto helpful for stealth first steps
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-07-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 891
Thanks: 244
Thanked 244 Times in 191 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do I withdraw money from my stealth PayPal account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
Thank you for the assurance. I have another checking account that is in my son's name with different account number and stuff like that. Do you think I can use that to get withdrawals?
This isn't a good idea on many levels. Also how old is he? If a minor then you would raise too much suspicion having payments only entitled to over 18 yo's going into that account. You could then face further complications with bank accounts being closed and fraud alerts being raised.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-07-2016
slokor's Avatar
Executive [VIP]
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 8,058
Thanks: 279
Thanked 1,878 Times in 1,374 Posts
Activity: 97%
Longevity: 87%
iTrader: (89)
Default Re: How do I withdraw money from my stealth PayPal account?

Just use your own bank account.
Paypal cannot see the name of the account holder.
The only thing you need to be concerned with is the bank itself having no issue with deposits being made from mismatching names. Several threads discuss this topic and which banks should not be used.
__________________
USA SELLER ACCOUNT EXCLUSIVES: 1,000/$100,000 AND 5,000/$500,000 - AGED!
ENTER MY STORE OR CONTACT ME
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-07-2016
Play's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,856
Thanks: 1,083
Thanked 1,543 Times in 1,252 Posts
Activity: 43%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (37)
Default Re: How do I withdraw money from my stealth PayPal account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeals View Post
This isn't a good idea on many levels. Also how old is he? If a minor then you would raise too much suspicion having payments only entitled to over 18 yo's going into that account. You could then face further complications with bank accounts being closed and fraud alerts being raised.
OP wouldn't be so stupid to get up their own son stitched up.

Last edited by Play; 05-07-2016 at 01:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-07-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 891
Thanks: 244
Thanked 244 Times in 191 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do I withdraw money from my stealth PayPal account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
OP wouldn't be so stupid to get up their own son stitched up.
Really? And how would you know that? Members of this forum have done exactly that in the past.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-07-2016
Play's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,856
Thanks: 1,083
Thanked 1,543 Times in 1,252 Posts
Activity: 43%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (37)
Default Re: How do I withdraw money from my stealth PayPal account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeals View Post
Really? And how would you know that? Members of this forum have done exactly that in the past.
oh wow!, 50,000+ members, and a handful in the 'past' have done something stupid. Now that means we all fall into the same category! Your logic...
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 05-07-2016
Junior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 55
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 26%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do I withdraw money from my stealth PayPal account?

I'm using Wells Fargo. Also I just realized I'm already using my son's bank account to sell stuff for 1 year now. So I guess my new stealth account will be opened with my bank account that is fresh and 18+. Thanks everyone.

NOTE: My son and I sell stuff on eBay so he doesn't mind me using his bank account.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-07-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 891
Thanks: 244
Thanked 244 Times in 191 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do I withdraw money from my stealth PayPal account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
oh wow!, 50,000+ members, and a handful in the 'past' have done something stupid. Now that means we all fall into the same category! Your logic...
You didn't answer the question.

Then I wouldn't have expected any different.

You presume people wouldn't do the above, or sell phakes. I have corrected you by pointing out they do and have. You can't handle being corrected and put right so go off and cry like a baby. Amusing.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-07-2016
Play's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,856
Thanks: 1,083
Thanked 1,543 Times in 1,252 Posts
Activity: 43%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (37)
Default Re: How do I withdraw money from my stealth PayPal account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeals View Post
You didn't answer the question.

Then I wouldn't have expected any different.

You presume people wouldn't do the above, or sell phakes. I have corrected you by pointing out they do and have. You can't handle being corrected and put right so go off and cry like a baby. Amusing.
Your right. I presume the best in people. Unlike some people, who are all about negativity.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-07-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 891
Thanks: 244
Thanked 244 Times in 191 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do I withdraw money from my stealth PayPal account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
Your right. I presume the best in people. Unlike some people, who are all about negativity.
Well that is why you are an idiot then. You presume.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-07-2016
Play's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 5,856
Thanks: 1,083
Thanked 1,543 Times in 1,252 Posts
Activity: 43%
Longevity: 55%
iTrader: (37)
Default Re: How do I withdraw money from my stealth PayPal account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by realdeals View Post
Well that is why you are an idiot then. You presume.
So now you have decided to categorise everyone on the planet, who presumes the best in people, as an 'idiot'.

I'm starting to catch the irony here.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-07-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 891
Thanks: 244
Thanked 244 Times in 191 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 37%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do I withdraw money from my stealth PayPal account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play View Post
So now you have decided to categorise everyone on the planet, who presumes the best in people, as an 'idiot'.

I'm starting to catch the irony here.
No, I was definitely only calling you an idiot. Maybe you need to learn to read.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-07-2016
ilcarletto's Avatar
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 4,522
Thanks: 802
Thanked 1,360 Times in 997 Posts
Activity: 33%
Longevity: 46%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: How do I withdraw money from my stealth PayPal account?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeezy View Post
My son and I sell stuff on eBay so he doesn't mind me using his bank account.
If I were you, I would my keep business and accounts separated even with my son.

just in case, you never know what could happen.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ilcarletto For This Useful Post:
Play (05-07-2016)
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How do you safely withdraw money from STEALTH Paypal account? missbeingapowerseller eBay Discussion! 41 09-09-2015 03:40 AM
How to withdraw money from a US stealth paypal account mark54321 PayPal Talk 5 04-14-2015 10:15 PM
Create a stealth paypal to receive money and withdraw money to one bank account? Diorkid PayPal Talk 2 11-24-2011 04:46 PM
how to withdraw money from paypal stealth account he-man UK eBay & Paypal 22 07-20-2011 09:13 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:14 AM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts