eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Using stealth PayPal account to buy on eBay as a guest? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/96355-using-stealth-paypal-account-buy-ebay-guest.html)

bhavik95 05-14-2016 06:06 PM

Using stealth PayPal account to buy on eBay as a guest?

I was wondering could I use my stealth account to buy stuff on eBay as a guest account?

Would I get any problems and I would be entering my actual address and not the one on my stealth account obviously

Thanks

ilcarletto 05-15-2016 04:24 AM

Re: Using stealth PayPal account to buy on eBay as a guest?

If the address you'll be using for delivery is the same one of the banned account you are linking your new stealth to the banned one...

If you are planning to use this stealth as "buying only" you will probably not have issues.
If you will turn it into "seller" it will soon or later go down.

Play 05-15-2016 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ilcarletto (Post 771460)
If the address you'll be using for delivery is the same one of the banned account you are linking your new stealth to the banned one...

If you are planning to use this stealth as "buying only" you will probably not have issues.
If you will turn it into "seller" it will soon or later go down.

OP wont open an ebay account. He will use ebay checkout as a guest, but pay for it via Paypal (stealth).

GreenBean 05-15-2016 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 771466)
OP wont open an ebay account. He will use ebay checkout as a guest, but pay for it via Paypal (stealth).

Do yourself a BIG favour

READ correctly before posting.

The OP clearly asked

Can I use my STEALTH account etc etc, and use a different address with guest checkout.

:brushteeth:

bhavik95 05-15-2016 06:41 AM

Im confused now what do you mean as a buy only?

im not going to be opening an ebay account with my paypal stealth account only using it to checkout as a guest.

what i want to do is use this paypal stealth account to ONLY buy stuff off ebay and send it to my actual address. Im not going to be doing any selling using this account

thanks

Play 05-15-2016 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 771468)
Do yourself a BIG favour

READ correctly before posting.

The OP clearly asked

Can I use my STEALTH account etc etc, and use a different address with guest checkout.

:brushteeth:

Sorry buddy, but your going to have to take your own advice.

The title clearly says 'Using stealth PayPal account to buy on eBay as a guest?'

The first post may have seemed quite confusing, but I used my 'intellect' to understand what the OP meant.

Oh, and the OP just responded, seems I was right. :boink:

Apology when your ready...

:violin:

Play 05-15-2016 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhavik95 (Post 771478)
Im confused now what do you mean as a buy only?

im not going to be opening an ebay account with my paypal stealth account only using it to checkout as a guest.

what i want to do is use this paypal stealth account to ONLY buy stuff off ebay and send it to my actual address. Im not going to be doing any selling using this account

thanks

Since your using ebay guest checkout, selling is out of the question, you wont be able to do that unless you register.

As for your question, hopefully someone with experience gets back to you. But in the meantime, here's my two cents... I have used my stealth paypal to purchase goods via sites and had them delivered to my home address. At paypal checkout it clearly showed my home address. My accounts however are still standing strong, and I tend to do this regularly. I wouldn't advise anyone to do this, but if you have multiple stealth accounts, then you could experiment with one and see how it goes. BUT I have not done this with ebay guest checkout, so hopefully someone else can come and share their experience if they have.

ilcarletto 05-15-2016 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhavik95 (Post 771478)

This should work with no problem.

If it goes down you'll make another "buy only" stealth PP.

Play 05-15-2016 12:13 PM

On a side note, just make another paypal and ebay account using your genuine details, new user account, new ip, existing address (use a slight iteration of it), and use it for buying only. Also to start off, just buy phone screen protectors etc. and work your way up to be able to use this account to buy whatever you want.

rsot 05-15-2016 12:22 PM

OP, are you using this method to build feedback...or move funds? Fund-moving repeatedly can be dangerous

Play 05-15-2016 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 771542)
OP, are you using this method to build feedback...or move funds? Fund-moving repeatedly can be dangerous

OP said "im not going to be opening an ebay account".

bhavik95 05-15-2016 01:27 PM

Hi ok i will wait for an answer. And to what you said i dont want to try it on this account as a test as this account is going strong and i dont want to waste a bank account on it as i dont have another one.
I dont have another paypal account to try it on and wouldnt be able to as i dont have another bank account
So i would only want to do it on this account if it defo works.

if someone could get back to me that would be much appreciated

thanks

Mystical 05-15-2016 01:49 PM

You can also just pay directly through ebay via credit/debit card. All you need is a ebay account, no paypal account needed.

bhavik95 05-15-2016 02:09 PM

But the thing is I would rather pay with PayPal it's easier and I have balance in the PayPal account

bhavik95 05-16-2016 06:11 PM

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks

GreenBean 05-16-2016 06:16 PM

You run a risk of the guest checkout not working. Sometime later you can get a notice from ebay that your guest checkout flopped and you need to create an ebay account.

You also should not use your banned info as a shipping address. It creates a link too.
:peace:

bhavik95 05-17-2016 02:36 AM

Why would they not let you check out?

And by a link do you mean A link between the old PayPal
And the new stealth PayPal Account or are you talking about the eBay account because I have never opened a eBay account in my name.

GreenBean 05-17-2016 04:52 AM

Has your actual address been on ebay/paypal before?

Did anyone in your family use the address for ebay/paypal ?

:spy:

bhavik95 05-17-2016 06:46 AM

hi my actual address was on my paypal account that got limited

and my dad has a paypal and ebay account with the same address but his account was made in 2005 is account is fine.

rsot 05-17-2016 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhavik95 (Post 772016)

and my dad has a paypal and ebay account with the same address but his account was made in 2005 is account is fine.

Link still exists...

GreenBean 05-17-2016 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bhavik95 (Post 772016)

Then you can not risk re-using that address especially as your Dad has an account too.

That is why I said from the start your guest checkout may not work. Your account might be looked at and you end up suspended.

paypal does mark addresses.
:nono:

bhavik95 05-20-2016 01:40 PM

So is there anyway i can use my stealth paypal account to buy things or no?