eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   IP Address & Paypal - What i should do? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/96396-ip-address-paypal-what-i-should-do.html)

AndroidApp 05-16-2016 09:09 PM

IP Address & Paypal - What i should do?

Can i use paypal from different IP?

I mean, if i created US Paypal Account From US IP Can is use Paypal From Russia IP?

Is Different IP will Limit my Paypal? or will just ask for Documents or OTP?

Paypal Gone limited Because of IP - Can we get it working again?

Note: - I am already using A Paypal Account From Current IP and Had Login Another Account (Non Verified) created through Hotspot shield.

what should i do?

GreenBean 05-17-2016 06:41 AM

Re: IP Address & Paypal - What i should do?

Learn stealth correctly to find the right replies.

Your IP should be for the country of your paypal.

You would not use Hotspot Shield.

:nono:

rsot 05-17-2016 06:58 AM

IP is a HUGE deal to Paypal - especially when making the new account. Use the right country IP for the Paypal platform.

dodo9000 05-17-2016 07:36 AM

I have a Paypal account created with German IP address years ago. Later I loged in with IP addresses from other countries including US, Netherlands and Croatia and nothing happened. The Paypal account is still there active. Just use private proxy, not public.

arden 05-20-2016 06:57 PM

i have opened many accounts frim europe in germany with german IP and did not have probelms!!

Play 05-21-2016 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arden (Post 773059)
i have opened many accounts frim europe in germany with german IP and did not have probelms!!

Long term - simply not safe. You are likely to encounter a lot of verification requests each time you login in later on down the line. I wouldn't be surprised if they've already flagged the account high risk, a bad way to start stealth IMO.

AndroidApp 05-24-2016 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 772014)
Learn stealth correctly to find the right replies.

Your IP should be for the country of your paypal.

You would not use Hotspot Shield.

:nono:

mate.. i am sooo new :( every body taking about Stealth... but what is it? also where i can find it to learn?

AndroidApp 05-24-2016 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 773210)
Long term - simply not safe. You are likely to encounter a lot of verification requests each time you login in later on down the line. I wouldn't be surprised if they've already flagged the account high risk, a bad way to start stealth IMO.

Ya.. You are right.

Actually in start up.... i will not able to manage IP... also do not know if in future i change my ip.

But, if they limit my account because of IP... is it possible to Get account working it all Document ?

And latter can i use both Paypal From Same IP?

Mate... Do not get me wrong... I am completely new and have lost my way. Someone suggest me to visit this forum... so i m here.

Actually... i had no idea.. these things happens in Paypal account... i come to know about it when a users shared his issue on a forum. then i know that are too many thing in back of paypal.

Play 05-24-2016 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndroidApp (Post 774296)
Ya.. You are right.

Actually in start up.... i will not able to manage IP... also do not know if in future i change my ip.

But, if they limit my account because of IP... is it possible to Get account working it all Document ?

And latter can i use both Paypal From Same IP?

Mate... Do not get me wrong... I am completely new and have lost my way. Someone suggest me to visit this forum... so i m here.

Actually... i had no idea.. these things happens in Paypal account... i come to know about it when a users shared his issue on a forum. then i know that are too many thing in back of paypal.

Read this... Stealth Guide.