eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   We can't process your payment Please select a different payment method or check your (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/96532-we-cant-process-your-payment-please-select-different-payment-method-check-your.html)

akela 05-20-2016 04:23 PM

We can't process your payment Please select a different payment method or check your

hello every one
this problem killed me
after an offer has been accepted by the seller look what i got when i tried to send the payment to the seller in the ebay
""""We can't process your payment Please select a different payment method or check your payment details including your billing address."""
i tried to use pp and also entropay cc (3 cc ) but this problem still exsit
how we can solve this problem ...
thnx :mad2:

stressed08 05-21-2016 01:46 PM

Re: We can't process your payment Please select a different payment method or check y

I had a very similar error. It said 'if problem persists, please contact paypal.' Luckily the problem did not persist, it was fine the next day

Play 05-21-2016 02:46 PM

Re: We can't process your payment Please select a different payment method or check y

Does your entropay have sufficient funds to cover the transaction?

Have you got a bank attached to the Paypal?

akela 05-21-2016 06:21 PM

yes i have in my vcc
no i didnt attach the bank ...not necessary here ....
tried defrent pp account n defrent ebay account

Play 05-21-2016 06:38 PM

I am getting the feeling its being triggered by no alternate funding source.

When you tried a different paypal, did it work?

Bunneh 05-21-2016 10:51 PM

Have you verified your paypal account?

What value are you trying to send?

Paypal exchange rates are different to what you see on XE - The World's Trusted Currency Authority etc...
so you need to make sure you have more than what the item costs on entropay by $15 or more depending on the value you spending.

akela 05-22-2016 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 773380)
I am getting the feeling its being triggered by no alternate funding source.

When you tried a different paypal, did it work?

what that account i can only pay for 1 $ or 2 $ lol ...i want to pay to the seller 850$ but it seems pp still preventing me
also created new account n the problem still exist
btw i have ben working with my old pp account for 2 years with only entropay cc
but last month they kicked my ass
i dont thing theproblem in another funding way

akela 05-22-2016 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bunneh (Post 773412)
Have you verified your paypal account?

What value are you trying to send?

Paypal exchange rates are different to what you see on XE - The World's Trusted Currency Authority etc...
so you need to make sure you have more than what the item costs on entropay by $15 or more depending on the value you spending.

yess its verified acc ...and the value 250$ n another one 850$ both not allowed
no no entropay cc by $ also my primary currency in pp is $
i feel too crazy

phaz0rz 05-22-2016 07:58 AM

Have you tried sending the payment in the PP app?

That's become a very popular method over at BHW for doing various types of "restricted" paypal activities.

wayus 05-22-2016 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akela (Post 773525)
yess its verified acc ...and the value 250$ n another one 850$ both not allowed
no no entropay cc by $ also my primary currency in pp is $
i feel too crazy

Try Buy Now button

wayus 05-22-2016 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by akela (Post 773010)
hello every one
this problem killed me
after an offer has been accepted by the seller look what i got when i tried to send the payment to the seller in the ebay
""""We can't process your payment Please select a different payment method or check your payment details including your billing address."""
i tried to use pp and also entropay cc (3 cc ) but this problem still exsit
how we can solve this problem ...
thnx :mad2:

check zip code

akela 05-22-2016 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 773534)
Have you tried sending the payment in the PP app?

That's become a very popular method over at BHW for doing various types of "restricted" paypal activities.

mmm im afraid of these apps ..maybe they will leake my real ip :)))

Skylineman 06-03-2016 01:32 AM

Any ideas about it? I'm facing the same issue. 100% verified accs.

akela 06-05-2016 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylineman (Post 776912)
Any ideas about it? I'm facing the same issue. 100% verified accs.

now i relized ..that thier internal security system too strong :) n they said to me that im using VPN ,,,,they tild me that im using vpn n host server ,,,
and that internal security system will keep block me from make any payment until i call them n ask them to allow some payments ...
imagine ...evey time when i want to send payment in ebay i need to call pp to flag my account to allow me to send payment ,,,
this flag or refreshing the system only allowed 1 time per 24 hour
also
my ebay is good account n i linked that ebay with new pp
it seems ebay n pp have linked data base ....any pp account use in payment in this ebay account will be bloxked by thier stupid internal security system
keep in mind my account 100 verified cc is confirmed
proooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooblm
anyone knws how to solove this problem ?

famo 06-06-2016 12:51 PM

SAME PROBLEM HERE!

Even other sites that accept PayPal as a form of payment, I still get an error message that the payment cannot be completed. PP account Verified at 100%

Anyone find a work around yet????

I even tried eBay as a "guest checkout"... same issue persists, help!