eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   I just made a huge mistake (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/96963-i-just-made-huge-mistake.html)

foolishheart 06-04-2016 05:54 PM

I just made a huge mistake

Okay, I was in the middle of an argument and accidentally deleted my stealth credit card number that came with the eBay/PayPal account. I know to go get a prepaid credit card, but how exactly do I add it back and what will they ask for because PayPal said, even though I have a bank account attached to it, it'll take up to three days for money to get transferred by an echeck into my account. I can't believe I did this. I'm so embarrassed, it was a very stressful argument tho 😔

yaBeh8ater 06-04-2016 06:56 PM

Re: I just made a huge mistake

it helps to keep everything written down. either on paper on notepad.

foolishheart 06-04-2016 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yaBeh8ater (Post 777401)
it helps to keep everything written down. either on paper on notepad.

Well, I didn't exactly have the person's credit card number they used for this account and I did write everything down. I actually have a whole list of passwords, emails, just everything, oh even the secret questions ~ Answers, saved on my computer on a PC in Google docs

NewYork 06-06-2016 02:31 AM

YES!! Learn something, everyone reading this thread.... write EVERYTHING down... even the answers to secret questions.... you will almost never need many of them, but when you DO.... you will ooze a sinister smile when you open your notebook and see that you wrote them down. Do it! Definitely worth your time.

*no matter how you feel now, how secure, how easy to remember, how self explanitory, you will NEVER remember stuff like you think you will on the day you create it.

slokor 06-06-2016 11:44 AM

Did you buy this account? Kinda sounds like it from the way you wrote it.
If so try contacting the seller - he might have this info for you.

rsot 06-06-2016 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foolishheart (Post 777395)
Okay, I was in the middle of an argument and accidentally deleted my stealth credit card number that came with the eBay/PayPal account. I know to go get a prepaid credit card, but how exactly do I add it back and what will they ask for because PayPal said, even though I have a bank account attached to it, it'll take up to three days for money to get transferred by an echeck into my account. I can't believe I did this. I'm so embarrassed, it was a very stressful argument tho 😔

3 days is ok to receive the money so I wouldn't worry about that, if I were in your shoes. I don't know what the argument is about.

As for adding a new credit card, you can just add it to your PP - PP allows for multiple credit cards to be added if you check out your "wallet"...

foolishheart 06-08-2016 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 777758)
3 days is ok to receive the money so I wouldn't worry about that, if I were in your shoes. I don't know what the argument is about.

As for adding a new credit card, you can just add it to your PP - PP allows for multiple credit cards to be added if you check out your "wallet"...

Please help!!!! And as far as the argument it was BF/GF stuff, lol. I get nervous.
Anyway, today I went to transfer my money into my bank account it says I was monthly limited unless I add a debit card and or ssn. What does this mean, are they going to keep my money, if I add my debit card can they see the name. Omg what have I done, how do I fix this and yes it's a stealth account, isn't that why we're all here? Omg I'm totally freaking now 😔😔😔😔

rsot 06-08-2016 01:56 PM

Deep breath foolishheart - don't freak out - approach it systematically.

Monthly limited means that you have hit a withdrawal limit for the month (your Paypal isn't limited, right? Meaning you can withdraw or do anything with it - just clarifying).

Debit card - paypal can't see the name unless you give it to them. Keep the name of stealth account in that name field.

foolishheart 06-08-2016 01:56 PM

I need help, anyone please.
Anyway, today I went to transfer my money into my bank account it says I was monthly limited unless I add a debit card and or ssn. What does this mean, are they going to keep my money, if I add my debit card can they see the name. Omg what have I done, how do I fix this and yes it's a stealth account, isn't that why we're all here? Omg I'm totally freaking now 😔😔😔😔
This is my thread I thought I fixed but as it turns out I can't withdrawn my money because I removed the card. Omg. What do I do???

yankee 06-08-2016 01:57 PM

Just verify the account.

ALL paypal accounts have a $500.00 monthly withdrawal limit until verified.

Add a VCC and call it a day :)

MM78 06-08-2016 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foolishheart (Post 778239)
Please help!!!! And as far as the argument it was BF/GF stuff, lol. I get nervous.

Calm down......
1. Is there a card already attached to the account?
2. If yes to 1, is the card expired?
3. If the card IS expired, you have 2 options:
A. Buy a VCC on the forum
B. Go get a Visa/Mastercard "GIFT CARD" i repeat "GIFT CARD".
4. Attach the new Card to PayPal
5. CONFIRM the Card or VCC

foolishheart 06-08-2016 02:01 PM

I got a vanilla card after I accidentally removed the stealth card. But that didn't help, how long are they going to hold my money and what's a VCC? ☹️☹️☹️

foolishheart 06-08-2016 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 778243)
Calm down......
1. Is there a card already attached to the account?
2. If yes to 1, is the card expired?
3. If the card IS expired, you have 2 options:
A. Buy a VCC on the forum
B. Go get a Visa/Mastercard "GIFT CARD" i repeat "GIFT CARD".
4. Attach the new Card to PayPal
5. CONFIRM the Card or VCC

What's a VCC, can they see the name on my real debt card and how long will they hold my money?

yankee 06-08-2016 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foolishheart (Post 778244)
I got a vanilla card after I accidentally removed the stealth card. But that didn't help, how long are they going to hold my money and what's a VCC? ☹️☹️☹️

They are not holding your money.

Verify the Vanilla GIFT CARD. It is just one more step after adding it.

foolishheart 06-08-2016 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 778242)
Just verify the account.

ALL paypal accounts have a $500.00 monthly withdrawal limit until verified.

Add a VCC and call it a day :)

I'm having a nervous breakdown right now, lol. What's a VCC? 😐

foolishheart 06-08-2016 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 778246)
They are not holding your money.

Verify the Vanilla GIFT CARD. It is just one more step after adding it.

How do I verify it? It's a prepaid card, won't they see my name if I verify it.

MM78 06-08-2016 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foolishheart (Post 778247)
I'm having a nervous breakdown right now, lol. What's a VCC? 😐

Again calm down....a VCC is a "Virtual Credit Card", they sell them on the forum in the Marketplace. It's just like a real Credit Card ONLY virtual (there is no real physical card).

In order to Confirm the Card, do the following:
1. Login into PayPal
2. Copy/Paste this url: https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...thdrawal_limit

3. Go to Vanilla Website and look for the 4 digit code
4. Go back to PayPal and enter it

foolishheart 06-08-2016 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 778257)
Again calm down....a VCC is a "Virtual Credit Card", they sell them on the forum in the Marketplace. It's just like a real Credit Card ONLY virtual (there is no real physical card).

1. Login into PayPal

Okay, thank you. Let me try it and I'll be back with the results.

foolishheart 06-08-2016 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 778257)

1. Login into PayPal

Thank you, that was so easy but caused me so much stress.... I guess I shouldn't have been looking into it at the car repair place, as they were telling me my car needed 2,000 worth of work to it....lol:suspicious:

Play 06-08-2016 05:02 PM

When something like this happens on ebay or paypal, users always panic. The best thing to do is remain calm, composed and begin asking questions (calmly) on the forums.

Nobody will go anywhere with your money, infact you have a better chance of losing your money if you rushed and did the wrong thing.

Play it cool ;)

MM78 06-08-2016 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by foolishheart (Post 778290)
Thank you, that was so easy but caused me so much stress.... I guess I shouldn't have been looking into it at the car repair place, as they were telling me my car needed 2,000 worth of work to it....lol:suspicious:

Your welcome, I totally understand......no one ever really want's to be at a mechanic shop! lol. Next time, don't do anything until you ask here, were here to help you but you gotta not panic and DON'T do anything until we tell you. Can you withdraw now?

foolishheart 06-08-2016 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 778306)
Your welcome, I totally understand......no one ever really want's to be at a mechanic shop! lol. Next time, don't do anything until you ask here, were here to help you but you gotta not panic and DON'T do anything until we tell you. Can you withdraw now?

Lol, yup I made myself a strawberry daiquiri and I'm feeling much better and as far as my car I'm trading it in. lol