eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Best way to strengthen a new PP account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/97618-best-way-strengthen-new-pp-account.html)

lithium 07-01-2016 04:15 PM

Best way to strengthen a new PP account

Hi guys,
So after PP limited my account for no reason (no surprise) but my Ebay account is still active with no issues, i want to get a stealth PP account and strengthen (age) it properly and then link it to my ebay.
I heard a few techniques like transferring small funds through freelancing websites, which will make your PP account be able to handle a larger volume of sales.

Any other ideas?

quest 07-01-2016 05:09 PM

Re: Best way to strengthen a new PP account

Hi,

Firstly never link your new PP account to your old ebay.. you will get suspended instantly.

Play 07-01-2016 05:15 PM

Anything you do to strengthen a new paypal account will just end in turmoil when you link it to an ebay account already linked to a suspended paypal account.

The strongest solution would be to start from scratch again.

empirestate 07-01-2016 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 783582)
Anything you do to strengthen a new paypal account will just end in turmoil when you link it to an ebay account already linked to a suspended paypal account.

The strongest solution would be to start from scratch again.

Not entirely true, depending on the cause of limitation of Paypal, you can actually attach another paypal to your existing eBay but you have to take in sales slowly for 2-3mo to build it up. Do not take in more than 500usd per mo.

Play 07-01-2016 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by empirestate (Post 783602)
Not entirely true, depending on the cause of limitation of Paypal, you can actually attach another paypal to your existing eBay but you have to take in sales slowly for 2-3mo to build it up. Do not take in more than 500usd per mo.

The majority consensus is it will eventually lead to another limitation, be it immediate or at a much later time.

The safest option is to start from scratch.

How the OP wishes to take this advice is their prerogative.

Neez 07-02-2016 11:03 AM

Well, the main thing that makes a PayPal account strong is time. Don't make too many transactions in the begging.

dan_ebay 07-02-2016 12:24 PM

Think people need to stop commenting on here when they haven't tried something themselves.
'it will get limited instantly' will it fuk.
I've never tried that way round but linked a new ebay acc to a old paypal after the ebay got banned and its been going 3-4 months on £2-3k a month.
I wouldn't bother 'strengthening' it though, sounds like a waste of time and money. Just link it and hope for the best.

Same as the 'sell slow' cretins. Every account I start has £1/£1-1500 pending selling high risk electronics and ebay/paypal don't ask me for shti.
Just look at this guy, fa ke,cosmetics,high volume,negged and hes still going strong:
EBAY LINK
ColourPop Ultra Matte Lip Liquid Lipstick - ALL SHADES - Colour Pop - UK | eBay

Play 07-02-2016 03:19 PM

I dont think anyone said it was impossible. But it's a risky approach to take.

Ubaida 07-02-2016 10:50 PM

Like most have said. I think you are taking a risk by trying. I would create a new eBay and paypal.

To build up your paypal account, you just need history of transactions spread out and not in one day or week.

lithium 07-03-2016 06:19 AM

Thank you everyone for the advises :)

Alright so what i think i'll do is get a new stealth PP and link it to my old Ebay, PLUS i'll create a new Ebay and new PP and run those in parallel.

However my question still remains on the best way to age a PP account to be able to accept more than $500 a month. I don't mind waiting for a month before accepting more money, but waiting more than a month would be a waste of time (and income)

Dufus 07-03-2016 07:31 AM

Purchase aged pp?

rsot 07-03-2016 07:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lithium (Post 783813)
Thank you everyone for the advises :)

Alright so what i think i'll do is get a new stealth PP and link it to my old Ebay, PLUS i'll create a new Ebay and new PP and run those in parallel.

However my question still remains on the best way to age a PP account to be able to accept more than $500 a month. I don't mind waiting for a month before accepting more money, but waiting more than a month would be a waste of time (and income)

You have a lot of mixed advice going on this thread - some of the advice is risky in terms of playing with old info. All the best with your choice.

Ubaida 07-03-2016 04:48 PM

No way to really know other than to try.
I would create history by paying eBay fees after every sale, maybe buy digital items you may need because no shipping is involved. And go from there.

digim0n 07-04-2016 05:53 PM

I've actually burned paypal accounts and then created new ones and linked them to the same ebay accounts and have been doing just fine. I did it for an account that I used for buying and I also did one for an account that I use for selling. No problems, no issues, very easy to do and I'll continue doing it.

dan_ebay 07-04-2016 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 783754)
I dont think anyone said it was impossible. But it's a risky approach to take.

Why is it risky? Ops account is unusable without a paypal anyway

MM78 07-04-2016 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digim0n (Post 784080)
I've actually burned paypal accounts and then created new ones and linked them to the same ebay accounts and have been doing just fine. I did it for an account that I used for buying and I also did one for an account that I use for selling. No problems, no issues, very easy to do and I'll continue doing it.

People jump off bridges, go over Niagara Falls...and some survive but is that a good reason for everyone to do it? point is, there is a risk of having the new PayPal and/or the Ebay limited. People need to make sure they understand the consequences/risk involved in adding a new PayPal to an existing Ebay account. People love to brag about how they are getting away with this or that, doesn't mean everyone will have the same luck.

rsot 07-04-2016 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digim0n (Post 784080)

Burned = waiting 180 days for the money right?

GreenBean 07-04-2016 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 783609)
The majority consensus is it will eventually lead to another limitation, be it immediate or at a much later time.

The safest option is to start from scratch.

How the OP wishes to take this advice is their prerogative.

The point is that the method is never offered.....

Just saying.

;)