eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Does Greendot work to verify Paypal? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/97639-does-greendot-work-verify-paypal.html)

natashaiera 07-03-2016 01:14 AM

Does Greendot work to verify Paypal?

Lately prepaid banks have not been working very well to verify Paypal accounts; Paypal won't even allow you to add certain banks anymore.. at least not me. Anyone know if Greendot will work?

TheBabyMaker 07-03-2016 01:34 AM

Re: Does Greendot work to verify Paypal?

I've used Greendot and it worked for me :thumb:

digim0n 07-03-2016 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBabyMaker (Post 783803)

How long ago was that?

rsot 07-03-2016 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBabyMaker (Post 783803)

Interesting - when?

TheBabyMaker 07-04-2016 04:20 PM

This was maybe 2 years ago, I'm sorry I didn't realize that things have probably changed since then?

I made an account for my husband with all of his info, and I used his prepaid Greendot card to verify. I don't remember how I did it, but I do know the account was completely verified.

However the account ended up limited a few months ago. I was using it and sent someone funds and filled out the comment box, stupid. They didn't like that so they wanted all of this crazy identification and tons of tracking numbers. So there went that lol.

MM78 07-04-2016 04:36 PM

It really seems like a waste of time and money getting a Prepaid Bank Account just to Verify a PayPal when you can buy a VBA on the forum and get it done faster without having to sign up for a prepaid account.

davids01 07-04-2016 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 784070)
It really seems like a waste of time and money getting a Prepaid Bank Account just to Verify a PayPal when you can buy a VBA on the forum and get it done faster without having to sign up for a prepaid account.

Agreed, VBA and verify. Once the account is stable and a few dollars on it from sales is when I add a good BA. :rant:

digim0n 07-04-2016 05:42 PM

Quote:

Well when they're used as withdrawal bank accounts then its not a waste of time, its actually very much worth the while. But since they seem to stop accepting them now then yes it has since turned into a waste of time.

TheBabyMaker 07-04-2016 08:16 PM

Quote:

I would LOVE to purchase a VBA!

Can someone please sell one to me?? Pretty please?? LOL I've been trying for the last few days but no replies as of yet :(

rsot 07-04-2016 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBabyMaker (Post 784098)

Can someone please sell one to me?? Pretty please?? LOL I've been trying for the last few days but no replies as of yet :(

Keep in mind it's a long weekend ...4th of July for US sellers...1st of July for Canadian sellers so...try a PM again tomorrow - sellers should reply :)

rsot 07-04-2016 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBabyMaker (Post 784069)
This was maybe 2 years ago, I'm sorry I didn't realize that things have probably changed since then?

Yes things have changed :( keep those accounts alive meanwhile - all the best with those ones

GreenBean 07-04-2016 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheBabyMaker (Post 784098)

Not how it is done.

Only the APPROVED sellers have the OK to offer sevices.

When you ask in open forum ypu open yourself up to scammers.

:ballchain:

TheBabyMaker 07-04-2016 11:44 PM

Yes I know, I have contacted some of the trusted sellers, before realizing about the holiday (as someone stated above, thank you!) and when I asked if anyone could sell me a VBA, I didn't actually mean "any"one, but someone who is approved.

I know alllll about the scammer scums out there, so if someone here were to contact me, I would definitely be sure to check that they are approved first. Thank you for your concern though! It is appreciated! :thumb: