eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Opening disputes makes my account bad? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/97686-opening-disputes-makes-my-account-bad.html)

kukelka 07-05-2016 06:10 AM

Opening disputes makes my account bad?

Hello,

In the past month I had opened many disputes, because of scams and other things which forced me to do it.

So I want to ask if my account is in risk to get shut down or to get limitation if I opening disputes?

How paypal see such situation from their side?

JamesNorth101 07-05-2016 06:18 AM

Re: Opening disputes makes my account bad?

Open disputes does always put an account at higher risk

It helps if you win or resolve the disputes quickly though so you need to aim to do that

kukelka 07-05-2016 06:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 784186)
Open disputes does always put an account at higher risk

It helps if you win or resolve the disputes quickly though so you need to aim to do that

I always win and another side who scammed never reply to dispute... but how can I make winning dispute faster?

JamesNorth101 07-05-2016 06:29 AM

In this sort of situation you cannot really

It may be a good idea to try to work out what is causing you to get so many scammers and then try to reduce that.

If you are selling a certain item that is prone to attract scammers then long term it may be better to stop selling that certain item

kukelka 07-05-2016 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 (Post 784193)
In this sort of situation you cannot really

It may be a good idea to try to work out what is causing you to get so many scammers and then try to reduce that.

If you are selling a certain item that is prone to attract scammers then long term it may be better to stop selling that certain item

Yes, you are correct.

But what you think how many disputes in month could not make any damage to account? The amount is $500 and $1000.

GreenBean 07-05-2016 08:07 AM

Confirm if you are buyer or seller?

Opening too many disputes might get your paypal limited.

Since you already have disptues opened, you are better to try to have no more.
:spy:

rsot 07-05-2016 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kukelka (Post 784198)
Yes, you are correct.

But what you think how many disputes in month could not make any damage to account? The amount is $500 and $1000.

Hard to determine a number unless someone WORKS for paypal and does reviews...there is no set figure to aim for except aim for NO DISPUTES

Play 07-05-2016 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 784201)
Confirm if you are buyer or seller?

I was thinking just that. There are two conflicting statements made by the OP, can't seem to identify if their a buyer or seller...

kukelka 07-05-2016 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 784212)
I was thinking just that. There are two conflicting statements made by the OP, can't seem to identify if their a buyer or seller...

oh sorry. I am a seller.

Play 07-05-2016 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kukelka (Post 784213)
oh sorry. I am a seller.

What is your % of returns/ opened cases at the moment?

kukelka 07-06-2016 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Play (Post 784222)
What is your % of returns/ opened cases at the moment?

Oh sorry, I am a buyer and sending money. And I am not receiving the items so I opening a disputes. It seams that I sending money to some accounts which is gathered in fraud, because after I send money and not getting the answer, I open a dispute and never receive any answer from seller.

kukelka 07-06-2016 04:54 AM

So sorry, I made a mistake. I am a buyer and buying some things, but getting many scammers so I am forced to open disputes and get back the money. So other part never reply to opened dispute so all the time I am getting back the money, but not sure if its good for my paypal account.

Play 07-06-2016 04:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kukelka (Post 784440)
Oh sorry, I am a buyer and sending money. And I am not receiving the items so I opening a disputes. It seams that I sending money to some accounts which is gathered in fraud, because after I send money and not getting the answer, I open a dispute and never receive any answer from seller.

Ebay, paypal and amazon - ALL have measures in place to monitor buyers who excessively open claims. Amazon are the most strict. Even if the cases are genuine in your case, your putting your account in jeopardy.

rsot 07-06-2016 06:15 AM

@kukelka - you have various options....buy on other accounts to spread the risk or avoid buying into that "scammer" industry you seem to be in.

Unless you provide more details, your story seems a bit fishy...

JamesNorth101 07-06-2016 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kukelka (Post 784441)
So sorry, I made a mistake. I am a buyer and buying some things, but getting many scammers so I am forced to open disputes and get back the money. So other part never reply to opened dispute so all the time I am getting back the money, but not sure if its good for my paypal account.

It seems like you are very very unlucky then... There are not all that many scammers on eBay

Maybe choose who you buy from more carefully and you wont have these issues.

GreenBean 07-06-2016 07:35 AM

We have a very clouded one side of the story....

As we claim we cater for sellers, this is not really "us".

:tears:

bickas85 07-11-2016 09:31 AM

next time PayPal not allow send you money to other outside ebay and if PayPal holder is not aged and trusted.
they tracking all payment

sarah74 07-11-2016 07:35 PM

Yes, you are at risk of being limited by filing many of disputes on paypal.
My paypal buyer account got limited last year due to increased disputes.
Whether or not my cases were genuine or decided in my favour didn't matter to paypal.
So its best to try to settle the matter before opening a dispute or as JamesNorth has said previously choose carefully who you buy from in the future.