eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   SO FAR SO GOOD........then OMG!!!!!! help (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/9787-so-far-so-good-then-omg-help.html)

outlet101 03-01-2009 03:33 PM

SO FAR SO GOOD........then OMG!!!!!! help

I have been fallowing the book, ALL IS WELL. been 2 months now no prob.

I did get limited once, but i faxed documents and was reinstated within 24 hours. So one day I get comfortable and accidentally signed on with my neighbors wireless internet that I may have used before on a Suspended account.

I got a call from PAYPAL the next day, they asked for me but I said I was not home........AM I SCREWED????????????

outlet101 03-01-2009 04:02 PM

my apologies, Im just freaked out. pls help me. ;(

siashay 03-01-2009 04:13 PM

There is nothing you could do now but if you avoid that phone call from paypal it will get worse, I had an ebay account for six years. in that six year i logged in at my sisters, my parents, friends houses. None of their accounts got suspended when I did.

outlet101 03-01-2009 06:40 PM

Even if I faxed documents and got reinstated last week. Can they still bust me?

I know for sure I did use my neighbors wireless internet that was linked to a suspeneded account.

But before I used there wireless internet, I had cleaned my cookies before logging in my PAYPAL using their IP. Am i safe?

Will they see my neighbors cookies or mines?

GreenBean 03-01-2009 06:48 PM

You got the phone call because you removed the cookies. All paypal are trying to establish
is that the account has not been compromised. Bit of a grey area: there could be a limitation again. Should be a solution.

outlet101 03-01-2009 06:50 PM

Thank you so much.....again sorry for the spam guys.
I have a family depending on this income.

If any more information is out there PLS post it and let me know.

GreenBean 03-01-2009 06:52 PM

First of all, Chill, outlet. Not the end of the world yet.

outlet101 03-01-2009 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 77518)
You got the phone call because you removed the cookies. All paypal are trying to establish
is that the account has not been compromised. Bit of a grey area: there could be a limitation again. Should be a solution.

Well before I write anything else, I wanna thank you guys. For actually taking the time to help us who are in the dark. My family thanks you guys also.

__________________________________________________ _______________

I still have a few easy questions.

I know for sure I did use my neighbors wireless internet that was linked to a suspeneded account.

1.) But before I used there wireless internet, I had cleaned my cookies before logging in my PAYPAL using their IP. Am i safe?

2.) Will they see my neighbors cookies or mines?

__________________________________________________ __________

Also what I did, I changed my IP a couple times after that, 2 or 3 times and logged in PAYPAL and ebay using the 3 new clean IPS the same day.

3. )So they will see the suspended IP + 3 other random IPS I made, did this help or make it worse? I tried to make it look like I was on a laptop using different wireless connections, friends, work, etc.

outlet101 03-01-2009 09:22 PM

Anyways, long story short...had a friend who bid shilled on my IP. Now I cant even do anything on ebay, regardless even if your legit and an honest seller.

Laser 03-03-2009 01:02 AM

3 months ago I logged into my PayPal account (6 years old) by accident with a German proxy and an Ohio address.
They sent emails about my account possibly being hacked.
They "locked" the account until I fulfilled their 3 or 4 steps to identify myself.
These things happen.
You just need to prove who you are.
And it might take them 7 days to reinstate your account.
It didn't seem like that big of a deal to me, more like a run of the mill safety procedure.
Wikipedia says paypal has 70 million active accounts,,, people are screwing their accounts up,, every minute of the day.
Relax.

GreenBean 03-03-2009 01:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by outlet101 (Post 77529)
Anyways, long story short...had a friend who bid shilled on my IP. Now I cant even do anything on ebay, regardless even if your legit and an honest seller.

Golden rule, outlet, NEVER let anyone ever touch your computer and use ebay.
Sorry.:tears:

spidey773 03-03-2009 10:04 AM

Help----- PM anyone who can help----

just wondering if anyone can help me out with google checkout,

my googlecheckout account was shut down, for unknown reasons, I sell giftcards and use google to get paid. I think the reason they closed my account was because the CC I had on file was an american express giftcard.

I did not submit my EIN or SS# to them. I was wondering, do you think they will close down my account if I reopen a googlecheckout account and give them my EIN number

I got layed off recently, and I am straight up broke, I prefer googlecheckout, paypal is garbage

jabbywills 03-03-2009 05:29 PM

I need help on how you link 2checkout to ebay without eachother knowing Thanks

aquariusvc 03-07-2009 11:06 AM

paypal and other merchant don't like you using proxy to use it if you need hide your real ip you can try to find vpn service provider this is best option to me at this time.