eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Address, Vanilla Visa, VBA, PayPal set up question? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/98085-address-vanilla-visa-vba-paypal-set-up-question.html)

nate 07-21-2016 09:23 AM

Address, Vanilla Visa, VBA, PayPal set up question?

Would like an experts opinion...

When making a new PP does it matter what you add first? VCC or VBA? Should they be added at the same time or is it better to wait a few days between adding them? I was told I only have a short period of time to add the VBA once I get it. Don't want to mess anything up. And I've read some account sellers only add one or the other when making new accounts. Are both needed? What would be the pro's and con's?

I plan on adding a real savings account when I'm ready to withdraw. How long should I wait to switch the VBA for the savings account, to be safe. I'm guessing more than a month right?

I plan on leaving the primary address the stealth address for the life of the account, and add a PO/UPS store address when the time comes for buying things off ebay to liquidate paypal money and for returns.

This works correct?

I hope my questions aren't to elementary. I've just read so much conflicting info here.

Nyco 07-23-2016 07:39 AM

Re: Address, Vanilla Visa, VBA, PayPal set up question?

Your right there are lost of Unclear answers here along with a bunch of sarcasm and half A$$ help because everybody is scared of Competition lol but there's enough money on ebay everyone can be well off but any-who

it depends on whats your trying to do as far as your set up. I can assume your new to this and you dont want to loose any money or have a hard time.. but... for you to surf ebay/papayl like a Master.. you have to know all the tricks and you wont know all the tricks until you've experienced them your self b'cuz not to many here will be able to give you the exact answer you need... soooo

like i said it depends on your biz model. i only use VBA yes there is a time limit you need to apply the vba to paypal for it to work properly once its verified you can later add an additional savings/checking account.. but in my experience when you do that to a stealth paypal that already has a bank/VBA and you try to add another one AFTER you received funds.. it will be limited and paypal will want to know why your making changes to your account. paypal is very suspicions on new accounts.

if this is a stealth account you should ONLY use it to sell create another account and use it ONLY to buy... Soooo if you want an opinion without a bunch of sarcastic comments.. you gotta be more clear on what your trying to do!

1 what are you selling? electronics, clothes, home decor etc?
2 Burn & turn stores... or do you want 1 big account / store focused on doing big volumes and having lots of feedback

knowing what kind of business model you want to do will help in giving the best advice on how to build your stealth paypal.. but they way your talking.. your paypal will get limited!