eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Confused (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/98720-confused.html)

easymoney4u 08-16-2016 07:16 PM

Confused

just got one of my paypal accounts limited with no clue why, ip address have been separate, ive followed all stealth rules etc.

is it possible my competition screwed me over?

Begin a limitation review
Date Limited Required Response Status Action
Aug 15, 2016 Photo IDTo help confirm your identity, please send us a copy of your photo ID that shows your name and address. Waiting for your response Resolve
Aug 15, 2016 Bank Account StatementTo confirm you're the bank account owner, please send us a copy of your latest bank statement that shows your name, address, and complete bank account number. Waiting for your response Resolve
Aug 15, 2016 Proof of AddressTo confirm your address, please send us a copy of a bill that shows your name and address. Helpful documents include a utility bill, a cell phone bill, an insurance bill, or a tuition bill. Waiting for your response Resolve
Aug 15, 2016 Proof Business RegistrationsThis helps us ensure that your business is licensed or registered in your industry. This isn't a request related to the existence of your business. Acceptable forms of this document include broker-dealer, remittance, or escrow licenses. Waiting for your response Resolve
Aug 15, 2016 Provide evidence of nonprofit registration with any applicable regulatory bodyEvidence of tax exempt status, nonprofit organization registration status or any nonprofit organization certificate issued by a local regulatory body. Waiting for your response Resolve
Aug 15, 2016 Organization and Payment InformationPlease provide us with information about your business. Waiting for your response Resolve
Aug 15, 2016 Check your Primary Email for More InformationWe have sent you an email explaining what we need from you to remove the limitation on your account. Waiting for your response Resolve
Aug 15, 2016 Provide Proof Of SSNProvide documentation that shows your Social Security number. Helpful documents include a copy of your Social Security card, a pay stub, or a government-issued document. Waiting for your response Resolve
Aug 15, 2016 Provide more information about paymentsWe need information on certain payments sent or received from your account. Waiting for your response Resolve
Aug 15, 2016 Provide website details and access informationProvide your website's URL, so we can confirm your products, pricing, and the checkout process.Provide a username and password to enter the site, or to enter a staging site, if applicable.Provide your website's URL, so we can confirm your products, pricing, and the checkout process.

Provide a username and password to enter the site, or to enter a staging site, if applicable. Waiting for your response

easymoney4u 08-16-2016 07:16 PM

Thing that's confusing me the most is the non profit thing,

TOOKNAPA 08-16-2016 07:53 PM

Re: Confused

why would a competitor report you ? are you doing anything out of paypal policy ?

easymoney4u 08-16-2016 07:58 PM

Re: Confused

No, but I had a guy slam me,( basically defimation) of my name, on an outlet I use to sell my stuff.