eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal Requesting SSN & DOB (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/98752-paypal-requesting-ssn-dob.html)

alexokc 08-17-2016 07:23 PM

Paypal Requesting SSN & DOB

I'm creating my first Paypal stealth account and it's asking for my SSN & DOB under the "Patriotic Act." I used all new info i.e. name, address, etc. I haven't even entered any bank or card info yet. If it matters, I clicked business account instead of personal account.

What am I suppose to do? Does this mean I've already messed up and I need to start back at square one with a "new account" on my computer and change my IP address again with 24vc?

Ubaida 08-17-2016 11:59 PM

Re: Paypal Requesting SSN & DOB

I think your problem is you tried to create a business account. Any reason for that?

Do you have an option to close the account under settings?

alexokc 08-18-2016 12:21 AM

I read somewhere that business accounts can take more damage than personal accounts, and the guide didn't really specify which option you should start with so I just clicked business... :/

When I login with the new email I created, it brings me straight to the same page where it asks for my SSN and DOB. There's not option anywhere to get off that page i.e. close account etc.

I'm assuming this means they have my new IP address now and I need to start over again with a new IP address and user account on my computer? Or can I just use the same IP address, change my email, and start over but do personal account instead of business?

jerryg 08-18-2016 11:14 AM

Me too, I got this.

However I entered the requested information (100% accurate) and I got this error:
"We’re sorry.
Based on the information you provided, we can’t offer a PayPal Payments Standard account."

I don't know what else to try because everything I entered was accurate (my friend in US let me use his) and I used clean IP ect

alexokc 08-18-2016 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jerryg (Post 793527)
Me too, I got this.

However I entered the requested information (100% accurate) and I got this error:
"We’re sorry.
Based on the information you provided, we can’t offer a PayPal Payments Standard account."

I don't know what else to try because everything I entered was accurate (my friend in US let me use his) and I used clean IP ect

So that rules out me clicking business account and getting asked for SSN... since you chose a personal account and it asked for the same thing.

Can anyone please give us some advice on this issue?

yankee 08-18-2016 04:32 PM

Start with personal account. Only upgrade if required later on.

That solves your problem.

alexokc 08-18-2016 04:46 PM

But the guy above said he started with personal account and it did the same thing?

So do I start over now with a new IP address and "new account" on my computer etc etc?

yankee 08-18-2016 04:48 PM

I would try logging out, deleting cookies and start over using the same details but this time personal account.

alexokc 08-18-2016 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yankee (Post 793607)
I would try logging out, deleting cookies and start over using the same details but this time personal account.

I have no option of logging out. If I try to create a new account with the same info it says I've already made an account, and if I login, I can't do anything because it sends me to the same page where it asks for my SSN and DOB. On that page there is no link or anything to logout or delete my account etc

yankee 08-18-2016 04:58 PM

So start again with all new info.... Not much else to do.

yankee 08-18-2016 04:59 PM

If you are using a VPN and you had no activity on this new account, I would not be so worried about making a new account on it. It will have a soft link but the account is not banned, just not finished being setup.

aspkin 08-18-2016 05:54 PM

PayPal requesting last 4 of SSN/EIN or full SSN?

And yes, start fresh with a personal account if you're having trouble overcoming PayPal's request.

alexokc 08-18-2016 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aspkin (Post 793626)
PayPal requesting last 4 of SSN/EIN or full SSN?

And yes, start fresh with a personal account if you're having trouble overcoming PayPal's request.

They were asking for last 4 I believe. But I just left that account alone. I made a new email, got a new address and phone number (using same account on computer and same ip address) and I'm at bank verification process now, waiting a couple days for them to make the deposit. SO hopefully this ends well