eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Indonesia Paypal start to make limits on Account veried by VCC (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/98873-indonesia-paypal-start-make-limits-account-veried-vcc.html)

gadjahmada 08-22-2016 07:47 AM

Indonesia Paypal start to make limits on Account veried by VCC

Hello all ,
Few days ago i look at my paypal account and confuse why my account get limited , i had verified the account 6 months ago and had many transactions til last week, start to call paypal and ask why my account being limit , CS said that Paypal have regulation to limit the account who created using VCC to verify and their system can detect if the accounts made with VCC or not . After she explain to me she ask for my documents, which already attach to the accounts , after that my account has been restore. Just info for the others that Paypal seriously to eliminate VCC from Accounts verifying hope its usefull
Regards

RR2 08-22-2016 10:15 AM

Re: Indonesia Paypal start to make limits on Account veried by VCC

Anybody knows if this applies to PayPal from other countries?

fox20c 08-22-2016 10:35 AM

Never heard of them limiting accounts for US PayPal for this specific reason. Could be something new or just for that country. I guess time will tell.

sax4 08-22-2016 11:26 AM

Sounds strange, if they had something against VCC they surely they would not allow you to verify the account with it in the first place.

I'm skeptical, Paypal reps come up with all sorts of shi* that isn't true

shad0wd0wn 08-22-2016 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 794497)
Sounds strange, if they had something against VCC they surely they would not allow you to verify the account with it in the first place.

Unrelated, semi to your last comment but theres reps from every company that come up with bullsh*t. An Amazon rep was like we'll contact the FBI, your local authorities, the CIA, and all I asked for was for them to send my console back to the manufacturer for repair ._.

sax4 08-22-2016 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shad0wd0wn (Post 794503)
Unrelated, semi to your last comment but theres reps from every company that come up with bullsh*t. An Amazon rep was like we'll contact the FBI, your local authorities, the CIA, and all I asked for was for them to send my console back to the manufacturer for repair ._.

I don't doubt it!, I talk bullsh*t sometimes too, but were talking about Paypal ;)

gadjahmada 09-10-2016 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sax4 (Post 794497)

Well , i do not know if Paypal reps true or not , now they limit my several aged accounts which verified by neteller and bitcoin prepaid card (visa) luckily i still have bank accounts on that accounts , so it will be no hassle for me to get Paypal restore my accounts after make call to them

sax4 09-10-2016 06:05 PM

Ok good luck with that, would be interesting to know if it is the cards that is the issue