eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Is it ok to use alternative payment apart from Pay Pal (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/990-ok-use-alternative-payment-apart-pay-pal.html)

soshelp 08-18-2007 04:18 AM

Is it ok to use alternative payment apart from Pay Pal

I know that ebay makes you use a payment method of which one is Pay Pal , you can also use BIDPAY or PROPAY etc. This might sound strange, but will Ebay look at your account closer if you decide to use one of these payment alternatives instead of Pay Pal?. Also has anyone used these altenatives?

DogFacedBoy 08-18-2007 11:09 AM

I'm assuming you are talking about paying your ebay seller fees?
I would like to know because if many of us are using gift cards (and many are no rechargeable or they charge almost as much to add money as the amount that you are adding) to register, and don't have a PP account that we comfortable using to pay EB with for fear of "associating" ourselves with NARU accounts...how can you pay?

I'm not looking to "hit and run" EB every couple of months to get out of paying seller fees. I don't run up enough fees to make that worthwhile for me. It would be way too much work.
I just want to be able to run an honest account on EB ,like I have done for years and years without getting kicked off again.

I think I am like most people here:

1)we got started on EB and did some borderline activities
a) maybe sold some knockoffs (years ago I regularily bought ⊗⊗⊗⊗ watches on ebay that were listed as such, boy how things change)
b)or partially copied someone else's listing
2)we got VeRO'd and as a result "banned"
3)we have learned our lesson and promise to be "good little ebayers" from now on.
4)we get back on under a new account and run up 100% feedback on 100 or more transactions, no complaints, everybody is happy and out of the blue we get "associated"...kicked off for something that happened years ago and in most cases never hurt anyone (except maybe Rolex, Oakley or Prada)
5)we once again go into "stealth mode" and start the process all over again

An answer to the original question of paying EB fees would be of MUCH HELP
Thanks everyone

soshelp 08-19-2007 06:45 AM

Hi,
Ebay actually makes you use Pay Pal now or an alternative merchant.