eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   PayPal accounts (debit card) (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/99261-paypal-accounts-debit-card.html)

Vuez 09-05-2016 02:09 PM

PayPal accounts (debit card)

Hey guys, so recently my PayPal has been limited due to a substantial amount of chargeback from my players. They purchase virtual goods every time in game (gaming) when they get bored of playing they tend to create a chargeback, however, recently a large group of players from the same team (they were rich and bought a lot of virtual currency) decided to quit! And when they quit, they all create a chargeback at the same time, so I had around 180+ chargeback. I spoke to PayPal, they said they will unfreeze the account, if I got the chargeback close because I made an excuse saying there was a downtime and the players thought the server was shut down. I managed to talk to the players and got 170 chargeback closed, so I called PayPal again and this time they said, they wanted my business plan? Which I provided after a few days, they contacted me a few days later and told me that I have a risky business and decided to part ways with me.

Due to the issues I had with the previous PayPal, I have decided to create a new one. This PayPal was working well for 2 months until it got limited because PayPal wanted me to send bank statements and stuff which I did. They then closed the account telling me that the account has similar activities to my previous once hence why they have decided to close it.
P.S. Just after my 2nd PayPal got limited, I found out that PayPal blacklists your IP and address.

So, onto my 3rd PayPal account, this time, different address, different ip, different computer. I have linked my bank account and got the account verified however, this time, I am really nervous about turning my account into a business account or using it for my game. The problem I am having with the 3rd PayPal is I can't add my debit card, so I can't make any type of payments. Why can't I add my debit card? Well because the address I have given PayPal is actually not my address and the address on my debit card is my real address.

Thank you for reading this! I would appreciate any advice or help anyone on here is able to give.

ShawshankRedemption 09-06-2016 04:30 AM

Re: PayPal accounts (debit card)

You can use a similar address when adding your Debit Card. Only the Numbers of the address and zip code matter. Example: if your address on your card is 2301 S Chester St Miami, FL 81079 - You would put your address on PP to add your card as 2301 N Adams St Miami, FL 81079

P.S. What game is it?

Charmed 09-06-2016 04:43 AM

If this is via your own website.....before you go burning another account (Like I have about 5 times over now).....its not just your IP and address Paypal blacklist.....its your domain.

rsot 09-06-2016 06:56 AM

Welcome to the forums OP - the domain is an easy link for PP to identify.

RR2 09-06-2016 02:58 PM

The domain is an easy link to PayPal. Pay attention to that.