eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Buying with a stealth PayPal account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/99417-buying-stealth-paypal-account.html)

Dorkwad 09-11-2016 08:24 AM

Buying with a stealth PayPal account

What is the best way to fund a new PayPal account in order to purchase high value items on eBay?

Nyco 09-11-2016 08:31 AM

Re: Buying with a stealth PayPal account

Never try to Fund a Paypal account- only fund a paypal account from sales being made from ebay/websites

to purchase items with a paypal account... Go to Walmart get a Vanilla Visa card . Register it online with the same address as your ebay/paypal where you want your items sent to . this account /stealther should be your buying account where all you do is purchase items and it should have a P.O box or address where ever you want your items sent to

JavierAlonsoMartin 09-11-2016 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nyco (Post 799233)
Never try to Fund a Paypal account- only fund a paypal account from sales being made from ebay/websites

to purchase items with a paypal account... Go to Walmart get a Vanilla Visa card . Register it online with the same address as your ebay/paypal where you want your items sent to . this account /stealther should be your buying account where all you do is purchase items and it should have a P.O box or address where ever you want your items sent to

Why not? You can use a virtual credit card /vanilla card to so, for example. You don't need to restrict this to one only PayPal. When I add a VCC to a newly created PayPal I load 11.5 eur to it, 1.5 for card verification, 10 eur to buy 10 items for feedback.

Nyco 09-11-2016 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JavierAlonsoMartin (Post 799247)
Why not? You can use a virtual credit card /vanilla card to so, for example. You don't need to restrict this to one only PayPal. When I add a VCC to a newly created PayPal I load 11.5 eur to it, 1.5 for card verification, 10 eur to buy 10 items for feedback.

For PPl in the u.s.a its much faster and easier to just get a vanilla card. we wont have to wait for someone to send the VCC. and if you fund accounts any other way than card/bank they will as for SSN and all that other bull

slokor 09-11-2016 06:27 PM

I prefer separating business from pleasure - pleasure being buying. I do all my business on stealth accounts and withdraw the funds safely to my US based bank accounts.
Buying is done on a legit paypal account which is on my name with my real info.
Never had an issue doing thing this way and I believe it to be the safest.

Dorkwad 09-12-2016 06:53 AM

How about if you can supply Ssn and link legit cc with address how quickly can you start buying high value items? At what increments?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RR2 09-12-2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by slokor (Post 799342)
I prefer separating business from pleasure - pleasure being buying. I do all my business on stealth accounts and withdraw the funds safely to my US based bank accounts.
Buying is done on a legit paypal account which is on my name with my real info.
Never had an issue doing thing this way and I believe it to be the safest.

I do the same thing.

OpticalBlade 09-12-2016 03:22 PM

If its a new account I wouldn't suggest buying High end Items anyway weather its a stealth account or not,but its up to you, I may be wrong but I THINK YOU HAVE TO BE MORE CAREFUL WHEN SELLING RATHER THAN BUYING !

MM78 09-12-2016 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dorkwad (Post 799432)
How about if you can supply Ssn and link legit cc with address

Then it isn't a stealth account is it...