eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Paypal to Paypal from stealth pp (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/99492-paypal-paypal-stealth-pp.html)

TheBosss 09-13-2016 06:33 PM

Paypal to Paypal from stealth pp

1. Is it safe to transfer funds from one stealth account to another (after ageing)

2. Is it safe to transfer funds from one stealth account to a reg account (buddys real pp account)

MM78 09-13-2016 06:52 PM

Re: Paypal to Paypal from stealth pp

Let me give you an analogy,
People go over Niagarra Falls all the time...some live and some don't....now for those who repeat the jump enough times, their odds of dying increase, same goes for what you want to do. No one can guarantee you that your going to be safe.

JamesNorth101 09-13-2016 07:04 PM

That is an pretty awesome analogy there!

LSD 09-13-2016 07:25 PM

Lol, its safe, they are kidding.
Just don't link those accounts via ip or same user account etc.

RR2 09-13-2016 07:45 PM

It's definitely not safe. It's an easy red flag for PayPal.

If you do this seldomly for small quantities the risk is low, but there are no guarantees.

phaz0rz 09-13-2016 07:59 PM

Agreed. LSD is on Acid or something, because it's a huge risk. Be very careful about how you do it.

BiN4RY 09-13-2016 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSD (Post 799802)

Paypal isn't ran solely by bots. A quick manual review will make all of your accounts go down and you can kiss any money in any of the manually linked accounts good bye.

rsot 09-13-2016 08:16 PM

@OP, grab a bank account and go nice and safe with slow withdrawals to the bank account - what's the problem?

Othmane 09-13-2016 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSD (Post 799802)

Olo, Its not safe, they are not kidding.

When you don't know what you're talking about, keeping your advice to yourself would be highly recommended etc.

Othmane 09-13-2016 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErkDaddy (Post 799787)
1. Is it safe to transfer funds from one stealth account to another (after ageing)

2. Is it safe to transfer funds from one stealth account to a reg account (buddys real pp account)

OP please be careful, the safest option would be getting a bank account to withdraw your funds.

LSD 09-13-2016 08:44 PM

LOL, why everyone started hammering me and stop acting like scary fussies?
"omg my stealth will burn omg"
I've been doing this for 4 years. I never waste my bank account over a stealth.
Stealth -- > VBA =======> Withdrawal -- > Own bank

But don't be stupid to send money as friend or family or gift.
Use some legit item, i won't go further more :D

A few times my account got linked was my mistake of using same IP for both accounts ACCIDENTLY, and in a few hours i received famouse WE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH YOUR ACCOUNT.

OP don't be stupid and do sheep following. Do what is easy for you. You won't learn unless you try. If your stealth burn (but not for a stupid mistake like i did), i will send you a free replacement.

MM78 09-13-2016 10:12 PM

OP, you can see how many people are actually trying to give you solid advice and who thinks this is a game.

TheBosss 09-13-2016 10:15 PM

I dont want to get another bank account because of all the fees, atleast for these accounts that im talking about. But i may just trash these 2 pp and ebay accounts, go for one main bigger one ( both my eBay accounts are legit but limit is 15 items )and eat the $5 monthly fee for an additional checking account.

MM78 09-13-2016 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErkDaddy (Post 799838)
I dont want to get another bank account because of all the fees, atleast for these accounts that im talking about. But i may just trash these 2 pp and ebay accounts, go for one main bigger one ( both my eBay accounts are legit but limit is 15 items )and eat the $5 monthly fee for an additional checking account.

Well good luck...LSD will be more than happy to help you fix any issue that arises.

aspkin 09-13-2016 10:30 PM

$5/mo is a small price to pay.. or maybe just go with a bank that doesn't charge $5/mo

There are plenty of free checking/saving accounts you can open without any problem.

If you haven't already I suggest reading eBay Stealth. It sounds like you're rushing things and the chances of getting linked/shut down is high.

Good luck!

mafo 09-13-2016 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ErkDaddy (Post 799787)

Once or twice sure. But regularly, no. My two paypal accounts got closed that way because I was sending money back and forth a lot and they linked them.

Othmane 09-14-2016 12:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 799839)
Well good luck...LSD will be more than happy to help you fix any issue that arises.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LSD (Post 799826)
i will send you a free replacement.

Sure he will ... :pound:

jayne dunn 09-14-2016 06:40 AM

I think it is crucial to build a long-term withdrawal process for stealth accounts instead of transferring funds from pp to pp which is so risky.

LSD 09-14-2016 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jayne dunn (Post 799924)
I think it is crucial to build a long-term withdrawal process for stealth accounts instead of transferring funds from pp to pp which is so risky.

This is the only reason for OP to not consider my advise. Other than that, there is nothing wrong with it. Rest of the guys are too afraid or idk why so afraid.
Once a week mixed with other normal transactions, and you are good. More frequent, you will burn it.

Oh and yea, i'll give you a free Stealth in case something goes wrong.
You can quote me on that and rest of the "OH YEA HE WILL TAKE CARE OF IT" cry babies to.

Also, you should see who else is giving what i am offering ALONG with their fussy advise :D