Quick question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Marketplace Discussions > PayPal Talk

PayPal Talk PayPal Forums. General issues related to PayPal.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-20-2016
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 172
Thanks: 23
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Quick question

my paypal account is close to reaching its sending limit and im going to pay to have the limits lifted,

Do i have to do this before i go over my limit,

or if im not in a rush to withdraw the money can i go over and lift limits after
Reply With Quote
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 09-20-2016
Othmane's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 376
Thanks: 112
Thanked 131 Times in 75 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Quick question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 View Post
my paypal account is close to reaching its sending limit and im going to pay to have the limits lifted,

Do i have to do this before i go over my limit,

or if im not in a rush to withdraw the money can i go over and lift limits after
Your question here is not very clear!

Are you talking about the receiving limit (2,500 per year)? otherwise I'm not sure what sending limit you want to lift!

So, if you are talking about the receiving limit it is recommended to left it before reaching the limit (Preferably after receiving more than 1,800 and less than 2,500 in order to get your documents reviewed sooner).

please keep in mind that once you hit 2,500 your account will be limited and you won't be able to withdraw your fund unless you lift the limitation by sending docs.

I hope this answers your question otherwise please clarify your concern.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Othmane For This Useful Post:
bonedaddy101 (09-20-2016)
  #3  
Old 09-20-2016
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 172
Thanks: 23
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Quick question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othmane View Post
Your question here is not very clear!

Are you talking about the receiving limit (2,500 per year)? otherwise I'm not sure what sending limit you want to lift!

So, if you are talking about the receiving limit it is recommended to left it before reaching the limit (Preferably after receiving more than 1,800 and less than 2,500 in order to get your documents reviewed sooner).

please keep in mind that once you hit 2,500 your account will be limited and you won't be able to withdraw your fund unless you lift the limitation by sending docs.

I hope this answers your question otherwise please clarify your concern.
Yes I am on about the $2500 recving limit. I am not worry about waiting longer just dont want my stealth discoverd
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-20-2016
Othmane's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 376
Thanks: 112
Thanked 131 Times in 75 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Quick question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 View Post
Yes I am on about the $2500 recving limit. I am not worry about waiting longer just dont want my stealth discoverd
You just need to get the right documents (with good quality and having the same info on the PayPal account), send them to PayPal and make sure to withdraw your funds before reaching the 2,500 limit.
The rest there is nothing you can do about, hopefully they will approve your docs and your limit will be lifted
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-20-2016
Senior Member
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 172
Thanks: 23
Thanked 15 Times in 15 Posts
Activity: 7%
Longevity: 38%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Quick question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othmane View Post
You just need to get the right documents (with good quality and having the same info on the PayPal account), send them to PayPal and make sure to withdraw your funds before reaching the 2,500 limit.
The rest there is nothing you can do about, hopefully they will approve your docs and your limit will be lifted
so it dosent matter if i go to say $3000 and then get the account verfied?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-20-2016
Othmane's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 376
Thanks: 112
Thanked 131 Times in 75 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 32%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Quick question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 View Post
so it dosent matter if i go to say $3000 and then get the account verfied?
When you reach 2,500 your account will be limited while you still can receive payments but you won't be able to withdraw or send it to another account.

So, basically you can receive 3,000 before sending docs, but if you do this you will be in the risk of loosing all the money in your account, if your documents wasn't approved by PayPal for a reason or another.

I don't see why you're trying to put yourself in such a position...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-21-2016
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Posts: 63
Thanks: 20
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 27%
iTrader: (0)
Default Re: Quick question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonedaddy101 View Post
my paypal account is close to reaching its sending limit and im going to pay to have the limits lifted,



Do i have to do this before i go over my limit,



or if im not in a rush to withdraw the money can i go over and lift limits after


Sending limits in regards to? You can razor sending limits by just going through the profile icon if that's what you mean. Please clarify
Reply With Quote
Reply



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Quick question Retailer77 eBay Discussion! 4 04-20-2016 06:38 AM
just a quick question ilovenick83 UK eBay & Paypal 7 10-02-2014 09:35 AM
Quick question mkr2204 UK eBay & Paypal 1 03-19-2013 12:38 AM
Quick question beaches eBay Discussion! 3 03-18-2013 01:23 PM
Quick question that needs a quick answer Vadim Amazon X 4 12-26-2011 03:42 PM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:32 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts