eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Best country for European Paypal account, and Entropay. (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/99801-best-country-european-paypal-account-entropay.html)

Radvorn 09-24-2016 08:28 AM

Best country for European Paypal account, and Entropay.

Has anyone used Entropay recently, for verifying and using a European Paypal account (without adding a bank account)? I want to open a stealth account in Europe, but on the forums, some people have been saying that when they used an Entropay card, their account got limited.

Also, which European country is best (least likely to get limited) for a Paypal stealth account? I was thinking about Romania, Bulgaria or perhaps Lithuania.

JavierAlonsoMartin 09-25-2016 01:12 PM

Re: Best country for European Paypal account, and Entropay.

I don't think they accept Entropay cards anymore for PayPal. Buy a VCC from the user Muzzie here, he sells them for only 9.9€ and they always work.

BiN4RY 09-25-2016 01:31 PM

I'm also exploring some options for EU accounts. I would also like to know the countries that works the best with this method.

Othmane 09-25-2016 09:17 PM

A lot of users recently reported that entropay is no longer a good option to verify PayPal, especially for new Accounts. But other options exist..

entohouse 09-26-2016 05:48 PM

Entropay cc issuer country is Malta if I am correct, it might works but will not be fine perfectly for other countrie s pp.

Radvorn 10-03-2016 03:49 PM

Ok, it seems that Entropay is not good for verifying Paypal accounts.

What if a Paypal account is verified by using another card, and then, additionally, an Entropay card is also linked to that Paypal account, for withdrawing money. So the Entropay card would not be used for verification purposes. Would adding the Entropay card to an already verified account, make that account limited? What I'm asking is, is it better to not use Entropay cards with Paypal at all?

Devilback 10-04-2016 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radvorn (Post 804151)
Ok, it seems that Entropay is not good for verifying Paypal accounts.

What if a Paypal account is verified by using another card, and then, additionally, an Entropay card is also linked to that Paypal account, for withdrawing money. So the Entropay card would not be used for verification purposes. Would adding the Entropay card to an already verified account, make that account limited? What I'm asking is, is it better to not use Entropay cards with Paypal at all?

Entropay is very good for european paypal i used very well

Radvorn 10-04-2016 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilback (Post 804289)
Entropay is very good for european paypal i used very well

Which countries have you used it to verify a Paypal account in? Does it work with Romanian Paypal? Also, have you used Entropay to verify a Paypal account recently?