eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   Using PayPal invoices for selling on ecommerce (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/99853-using-paypal-invoices-selling-ecommerce.html)

Pelvery37 09-26-2016 09:14 AM

Using PayPal invoices for selling on ecommerce

I'm selling digital goods on my website. I sell around $100 per day. I linked my stealth account to website and got limited (proof of ID and supplier) I'm solving this right now.
Digital goods is risky to sell. Can this be possible to great many PP stealth account to spread the money and create invoices for customers instead. Like one or two invoices per PayPal account weekly.
For every invoice I will insert different price.
My suppliers are from Ebay and amazon.

Can this strategy work better than one account and linked with website ecommerce?

RR2 09-26-2016 06:24 PM

Re: Using PayPal invoices for selling on ecommerce

My experience says that selling digital goods on not so aged stealth accounts it is not a smart idea. Like you said, digital goods are risky items and will for sure bring Ebay attention to your account.

rsot 09-26-2016 07:24 PM

You might have to look into payment methods that ACCEPT paypal without you having your own OP...

TOOKNAPA 09-26-2016 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RR2 (Post 802917)
My experience says that selling digital goods on not so aged stealth accounts it is not a smart idea. Like you said, digital goods are risky items and will for sure bring Ebay attention to your account.

OP is not selling on Ebay

Quote:

I'm selling digital goods on my website. I sell around $100 per day. I linked my stealth account to website and got limited (proof of ID and supplier) I'm solving this right now.
Digital goods is risky to sell. Can this be possible to great many PP stealth account to spread the money and create invoices for customers instead. Like one or two invoices per PayPal account weekly.
For every invoice I will insert different price.
My suppliers are from Ebay and amazon.

Can this strategy work better than one account and linked with website ecommerce?
Yes, you can send paypal invoice to get paid.
Here is what you should do :
- make a facebook page where you list whatever sh#it you want that you can send in an enveloppe
- put a reference for each sh#it you sell (instead of item name)
- put each sh#it's reference from your facebook page on each digital goods in your website
- when you have one digital good sold, put one of the reference in the paypal invoice, and send it to your customer.
- After payment received, send a letter with tracking number to your customer (this will protect you from item not received case)
- upload the tracking number to paypal (they love it)
- If paypal ask you where your money comes from, show them your facebook page

Good Luck