eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   PayPal Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/)
-   -   no MISMATCH WITH WELL FARGO BANK (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/paypal-talk/99958-no-mismatch-well-fargo-bank.html)

GOGETER10 09-30-2016 01:26 PM

no MISMATCH WITH WELL FARGO BANK

Well today because WELL FARGO decided to close all my bank accounts because of third party ACH deposits from PAYPAL.... Just thought I'd let you guys know.....NOW I'M STUCK.... Debit Cards won't allow mismatch....Well Fargo, Bank Of American shut me down....NOW WHAT!!!! This is starting to suck

slokor 09-30-2016 01:50 PM

Re: no MISMATCH WITH WELL FARGO BANK

Ive never had an issues with BoA.
Have you tried looking at other banks? I use several regional smaller banks and have never had an issue.
Of course if you try to open 20 accounts with one bank and try to take thousands of dollars per month on each of those that will be an issue.
Tell us more about your experience with Wells fargo and BoA - how many accounts? how were they opened? How far apart? What amounts were you taking in? how often?

MM78 09-30-2016 01:55 PM

How many Checking Accounts were you running with Chase and BOA?

N@Kes 09-30-2016 02:18 PM

Quote:

Well today because WELL FARGO decided to close all my bank accounts because of third party ACH deposits from PAYPAL.... Just thought I'd let you guys know.....NOW I'M STUCK.... Debit Cards won't allow mismatch....Well Fargo, Bank Of American shut me down....NOW WHAT!!!! This is starting to suck
1. Where you open bank account ? (Branch or Online ? )
2. How many checking or saving accounts u open in Wels Fargo ?

People complicate everything with paypal, and paypal here decides tougher decisions

joesshooze 10-01-2016 10:09 AM

Don't know your location but I receive mismatched names on BOA for 4 years now without a problem. At the most I only had 5 accounts going. I will tell you that if BOA becomes aware that you are running eb pp accounts they will close you down as told by a manger that told me she had a customer with 15 checking accts. TD Bank, Suntrust and others accept mismatched names.

phaz0rz 10-01-2016 03:52 PM

I use Wells Fargo for several thousands of $'s worth of withdrawals weekly. I had my accounts closed at BoA but it WAS NOT due to mismatched deposits, it was because I was making myself look suspicious by withdrawing almost all money that came in instantly.

Anyway I have 2 personal and 2 business accounts open with Wells Fargo. I just checked on them after reading your post and everything is fine for me. Both of the personal accounts are taking in regular mismatched deposits, as well as one of the business accounts.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you've been acting very suspiciously with your banking activity. You need to make you bank accounts look like they belong to a random average Joe. Spend money, pay bills, save money, etc. Create the illusion you aren't doing anything "stealthy" by making sure there is plenty of "normal" looking activity on your accounts.

hackteck 10-01-2016 05:24 PM

ive used wells fargo in the past before too and they never closed my account for mismatched names

hackteck 10-01-2016 05:24 PM

as the person said above try to use the account like regular pay for gas with the account pay bills pay for daily things

access0ner 10-04-2016 04:07 AM

I'm going to go on a limb and say you're right phaz0rz ....."GOGETTER10" ... I think the handle says it all.

I use the same methods. Don't want to jinx myself, but I don't have any problems either with WF.

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 803808)
I use Wells Fargo for several thousands of $'s worth of withdrawals weekly. I had my accounts closed at BoA but it WAS NOT due to mismatched deposits, it was because I was making myself look suspicious by withdrawing almost all money that came in instantly.

Anyway I have 2 personal and 2 business accounts open with Wells Fargo. I just checked on them after reading your post and everything is fine for me. Both of the personal accounts are taking in regular mismatched deposits, as well as one of the business accounts.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say you've been acting very suspiciously with your banking activity. You need to make you bank accounts look like they belong to a random average Joe. Spend money, pay bills, save money, etc. Create the illusion you aren't doing anything "stealthy" by making sure there is plenty of "normal" looking activity on your accounts.

Speeder33 10-04-2016 06:06 AM

I don't think the mismatched names alone were the problem. Plenty of stealthers, including myself, have been using Wells Fargo for years.

It is probably more related to how many accounts you are opening and if you are closing them and reopening new ones too quickly. It also helps to physically go into the branch and do this. I make a point to spend time with my banker and explain why I need more than 1 account. If Wells Fargo has a question, they will most likely contact your banker, who will have hopefully liked you and explain your situation.

Devilback 10-04-2016 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hackteck (Post 803815)
ive used wells fargo in the past before too and they never closed my account for mismatched names

how to create account in well fargo please let me know is there online way

MM78 10-04-2016 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilback (Post 804290)

Yeah, go to www.wellsfargo.com

phaz0rz 10-04-2016 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilback (Post 804290)

You may have an issue with the whole "living in Romania" thing.... :(

yotano211 10-04-2016 02:50 PM

No problem with BOA with me, I only have business accounts with them, I had 3. I close them down due to the fees. You you need to do other types of business with the bank, open a credit card with them, or investment account, 401k, merchant account.

MM78 10-04-2016 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by phaz0rz (Post 804317)
You may have an issue with the whole "living in Romania" thing.... :(

Messed it up man, we could of gone a few more threads with this one.....