Do you use Samsung SCH-U365 Flip Phones...? READ THIS - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Stealth Topics > Phone Number Verification

Phone Number Verification Discussions on phone number verification, virtual numbers, TracFone, Google Voice, forwarding and more.

Old 12-22-2016
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 50%
Default Do you use Samsung SCH-U365 Flip Phones...? READ THIS

I don't know how many other people have these phones kicking around, but since they used to cost $20 or just $10 at Best Buy around Black Friday and Christmas, and came with a $10 credit (making it an active, free phone for the first 30 days) I suspect many of you minions might have a few in rotation.

Anyway, I just found out today from a Verizon customer service rep supervisor (in a US call center) that after Dec 29th 2016 (a week from now) if you have a phone that expired, or sat for a long time and the phone number went back into rotation with Verizon, you will NO LONGER be able to call in and have a new number assigned to it, or have the phone re-activated. The phone HAS TO BE ACTIVE as of Dec 29th or else it's useless on Verizon after that.

Feel free to correct me, or update with additional info, but the person was a manager who helped me fix something and really knew their stuff. So if you have a few phones kicking around waiting for the next time you have free time to set up some accounts, I suggest call in to 611 and get them activated. I was able to do my phone/phones today without even adding a balance, so I got my new number and as long as I add a balance in the near future I should be fine. Dooo iiiit today! If I did my phone/phones Jan 3rd and found out they were all worthless, I'd have had a fit.

This may apply to other models, like I said, others may know more about this than I do, but I know that it's for sure for the U365 Samsung flip phones at least.
The Following User Says Thank You to NewYork For This Useful Post:
rsot (12-22-2016)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!