eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Phone Number Verification (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-number-verification/)
-   -   Handling ebay/paypal calls (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-number-verification/104552-handling-ebay-paypal-calls.html)

florea_cioaca 01-23-2017 03:51 AM

Handling ebay/paypal calls

Greetings everyone,

I'm getting ready to open my first stealth account out of a series of 3.

I will be using real sims to verify my account but what do you usually do after you verify your accounts?
You keep each of the phone numbers inside a phone so you can answer 24/7 the calls from ebay/paypal? Do you just put your sim daily in the phone to look for missed calls?

Thanks for your input on the matter.

rookprop 01-23-2017 09:19 PM

Re: Handling ebay/paypal calls

I dont let Ebay or Paypal call me.

I use Talk a tone or pinger for making calls or texts.

florea_cioaca 01-24-2017 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rookprop (Post 826097)
I dont let Ebay or Paypal call me.

I use Talk a tone or pinger for making calls or texts.

Thank you for the advice, but I need more clarification if you don't mind:

How actually you're not letting them call you? I presume that since they have the phone on file they can do random calls?

Is there something to check or do to not let them call you? Or how you can achieve not receiving calls from them?

shootemup321 01-25-2017 11:30 PM

They never call you unless you request them to do phone verification. You always have to call them if your account gets limited.

florea_cioaca 01-30-2017 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsmalls321 (Post 826490)
They never call you unless you request them to do phone verification. You always have to call them if your account gets limited.

thank you for your input.

ilcarletto 01-30-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tsmalls321 (Post 826490)
They never call you unless you request them to do phone verification

I wouldn't be so sure... never happened to me but, reading the forum in the last 4 years, people seems to have received calls...

Better keep your SIM up and ready if you want to preserve your business.

shootemup321 01-31-2017 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by florea_cioaca (Post 827271)
thank you for your input.

Ya you only need to verify with your original phone number like if you need to add a new bank in the future but they are never going to call you unless you need to verify. You might be able to bypass it by adding new number and but it takes a while for the number to show up to verify and if it don't then you have to call them and risk your account being limited.Tracfone is very cheap and good for selling limits. If you have a compatible phone for BYOP plan cost a $1 for SIM card or get a cheap touchscreen phone for $20 and $20 for 3 month 60min/mb/txt card at bestbuy with the sim you get triple minutes, internet, and text. I use it with my iPhone 6s. So your good for 3 months for $20 and you can use it as a hot spot or use it to access your account or any account by changing IP address. You can also change your number up to 4 times per year. Honestly my old account that got suspended never had a problem with not having the original number and I had it for 6 years with different numbers as long as you keep the same bank shouldn't be a problem. I choose BYOP because I don't have a phone service so actually it helps me out if I'm in an emergency and need to call someone outside of wifi and you save money not having to buy phone. I do plan to get extra tracfones though for other accounts. So I might keep the service going I might not 3 months is all you really need that's hold it takes after your first sale to be a trusted seller.