eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Phone Number Verification (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-number-verification/)
-   -   Fiveer Phone verification (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-number-verification/114091-fiveer-phone-verification.html)

Samchi 01-19-2018 10:08 AM

Fiveer Phone verification

Hello,

I need a free virtual phone number service that works for Canadians to verify Fiveer

Ive tried tons of online numbers and services that i guess are not real numbers for verification.

I didn't find any thing in the forum about fiveer phone verification

Thanks for your support

Kind regards

MM78 01-19-2018 12:06 PM

Re: Fiveer Phone verification

So it has to be free? don't they sell prepaid phones or something similar you can use?

Wheatgrass 01-20-2018 03:51 PM

maybe they don't have enough money or are unable to or don't want to call in to set up the new phone. I am interested in the (direct) answer to this question as well.

MM78 01-20-2018 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wheatgrass (Post 896458)
maybe they don't have enough money or are unable to or don't want to call in to set up the new phone. I am interested in the (direct) answer to this question as well.

If you don't have enough money for a simple and cheap prepaid phone, you must not be doing to well in your business. If you don't want too, that's called laziness, another downfall for someone who is trying to run a business. If doing things properly is so much work.....then you clearly aren't ready.

rsot 01-20-2018 07:46 PM

JamesNorth101 01-21-2018 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Samchi (Post 896213)
I need a free virtual phone number service that works for Canadians to verify Fiveer

A lot of the time if its free then its abused and doesn't work

Jturner1 01-23-2018 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MM78 (Post 896475)
If you don't have enough money for a simple and cheap prepaid phone, you must not be doing to well in your business. If you don't want too, that's called laziness, another downfall for someone who is trying to run a business. If doing things properly is so much work.....then you clearly aren't ready.

Maybe there is a free alternative, and your comment is just down right negative. Your opinion on how things are done, is simply your opinion. There's many people whom could benefit from a free service if there is one. So just for the lack of thought on your end, I find you lazy. Considering that the cheapest prepaid in MY area is 35/mo, which is over $400 a year. The key to a nice profit is cutting the unessary, that's how a real business man thinks. Constructingly and not negatively.

ilcarletto 01-23-2018 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jturner1 (Post 896889)
Maybe there is a free alternative, and your comment is just down right negative. Your opinion on how things are done, is simply your opinion. There's many people whom could benefit from a free service if there is one. So just for the lack of thought on your end, I find you lazy. Considering that the cheapest prepaid in MY area is 35/mo, which is over $400 a year. The key to a nice profit is cutting the unessary, that's how a real business man thinks. Constructingly and not negatively.

I definitively agree with MM78, and most of the experienced members in here, free services are abused therfore doesn't work anymore for such a purpose that is a fact, full stop.

Jturner1, I would suggest to read around the forum before posting and judging.
Moreover, read also FAQ 'cause one of your early posts has been deleted by me a few hours ago for breaking forum rules.

MM78 01-23-2018 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jturner1 (Post 896889)
Maybe there is a free alternative, and your comment is just down right negative.

I'm not here to sugar coat things, this isn't a safe place.....this forum is here to help and I'm here to tell it like it is, I don't live in fairytale world.

Quote:

Your opinion on how things are done, is simply your opinion.
I've tested, burned more accounts doing my own research dingus....unlike most people I actually put in work and have wasted money along the way so dummies like you don't. Everyone want's to be spoonfed, try doing some damn research of your own.

Quote:

There's many people whom could benefit from a free service if there is one. So just for the lack of thought on your end, I find you lazy.
Of course people want free dumb@ss, I want free too!

Quote:

Considering that the cheapest prepaid in MY area is 35/mo, which is over $400 a year. The key to a nice profit is cutting the unessary, that's how a real business man thinks. Constructingly and not negatively.
Well you clearly have not done enough looking, try harder.
Here "Mr. I want to be spoonfed", let me spoonfeed you.
1. Get yourself a cheap unlocked GSM phone on ebay ($40)
**Warning - Ebay Link**
https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-UNLOCKED-....c100005.m1851

2. Get a Speedtalk Sim card, $9 gets you a prepaid sim, and just to spoonfeed you more, let me give you a link to the sim card because god knows you won't find it.
**WARNING - EBAY LINK**
https://www.ebay.com/itm/SpeedTalk-M...ss!90706!US!-1

bugmyday 02-11-2018 12:31 PM

i m also looking for it let me know if you found any

makavi94 02-18-2018 09:30 AM

yes.soemtiems

ICT 02-19-2018 07:52 AM

Hi,
New to this forum, been a lurker since last year or so.

I'd like to know how fiverr verifies phone numbers... via SMS or call verification?