eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Phone Number Verification (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-number-verification/)
-   -   eBay phone verification! (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-number-verification/119118-ebay-phone-verification.html)

shellyphenomenon 08-01-2018 07:09 PM

eBay phone verification!

Hey guys I've spent the last couple days looking for a source* of phone Numbers that can be used to verify eBay and PayPal. I'm new to the forum so I'm not sure how well I've been searching, but I've spent a good deal of time here & blackhatworld & haven't been able to find what I'm looking for. I've tried pinger, textnow, whatsapp, & of course Google voice.

Initially I was using gv without trouble but after you create so many accts that use my real phone number, you get cut off & can't create any more numbers. So in essence I need something similar or the same as gv, except with an easier way of creating multiple numbers. My goal is to open about 20 eBay accts so i need a phone number for each acct. I'd prefer a free number, but if the only option is to pay for the number, that's acceptable. I don't think getting a physical phone like a tracphone is a realistic option considering the number of accts I want to verify. if anyone has any good suggestions or can send mafe I the rights direction, please let me know!

BigCJ 08-01-2018 07:50 PM

Re: eBay phone verification!

Welcome to the forum and please check the sellers thread for what you are looking for.

Ebay and paypal are catching onto what services are free and they are being abused left and right.

Wishing you well on your stealth adventures :)

rsot 08-01-2018 08:31 PM

Welcome to the forum - all the best as you master stealth :thumb:

dreamzilla 09-30-2018 12:38 AM

what about apps like Pinger / Text free ? do those work ? I heard tracphone helps as well ... need to make a new ebay AND paypal account so any help would be aappreciated

bj777rob 10-23-2018 11:37 AM

Try the burner phone. Works decent for me

SaiJin 10-23-2018 11:57 AM

Or you can just go to your grocery store and buy a cheap phone there that's prepaid. So you don't have a monthly payment.

sahilg009 10-24-2018 01:39 PM

you can make gv account using other online services

Bangduck 11-23-2018 04:29 AM

Yes GV phone is still working as of now , i have used it.
you can have someone else create gv phone accounts for you so that you do not need to link it to your overused real phone number

incniu 12-14-2018 09:29 PM

i donot think GV numbers are working for ebay sellers.

tedsmith1990 01-19-2019 01:29 PM

Buy Lebara SIM cards from EBAY. Lebara works perfect abroad!

Richmond 01-19-2019 02:07 PM

the cheapest is lycamobile, lebara, 1-2 GBP per each

Richmond 01-19-2019 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellyphenomenon (Post 934612)
Hey guys I've spent the last couple days looking for a source* of phone Numbers that can be used to verify eBay and PayPal. I'm new to the forum so I'm not sure how well I've been searching, but I've spent a good deal of time here & blackhatworld & haven't been able to find what I'm looking for. I've tried pinger, textnow, whatsapp, & of course Google voice.

Initially I was using gv without trouble but after you create so many accts that use my real phone number, you get cut off & can't create any more numbers. So in essence I need something similar or the same as gv, except with an easier way of creating multiple numbers. My goal is to open about 20 eBay accts so i need a phone number for each acct. I'd prefer a free number, but if the only option is to pay for the number, that's acceptable. I don't think getting a physical phone like a tracphone is a realistic option considering the number of accts I want to verify. if anyone has any good suggestions or can send mafe I the rights direction, please let me know!

For which country you need numbers ?

mascalzone 04-14-2019 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shellyphenomenon (Post 934612)

Look on eBay

ilcarletto 05-09-2019 07:08 AM

recently also eBay.it is asking for SMS verification as soon as you turn account into seller account...

Is there a reliable service for Italian numbers? Struggling to find one...