eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Phone Number Verification (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-number-verification/)
-   -   Tips: Use Yahoo Phone In for Paypal Confirm Location By Phone (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-number-verification/13326-tips-use-yahoo-phone-paypal-confirm-location-phone.html)

keepsilentplz 09-10-2009 12:39 PM

Tips: Use Yahoo Phone In for Paypal Confirm Location By Phone

Hi,
Yesterday, I posted topic " Services - Confirm Location By Phone for Paypal"
But someone in Staff deleted my topic. So sad about that.
But okay, right now I public tips how to confirm location by phone w/ 100% Successful.

As somebody says: that " remember to use phone number w/ area code match w/ your address or at least near its location about 50 miles.
- It's right

But somebody says: Can not use Yahoo Phone In for confirm location by phone for Paypal.
- It's wrong

Today, I will give you way how to confirm location by phone.

There 2 cases :

Case : You have not added credit card into your paypal account.
1- Please look for some vcc reseller and ask for VCC w/ AVS.
Such as:
I buy VCC w/ AVS is below:
12345 ABC St
LEVITTOWN, PA 19056
And you have to look for a phone area code of this city on White Pages
Result:
Area Phone Code: 267
2- Visit this link
And buy phone in w/ area code is 267..
Such as phone in number I buy is :
267-123-1234

3 - Add this phone in number you have bought into Paypal.
Then, visit resolution page and click Resolve for Step Confirm Location By Phone. Select phone number you bought at Yahoo Phone In w/ address in Levittown, PA. and click Call Now.
Paypal will call you and you only enter 4 digit number and wait until automatic system hang up.

Result:
Quote:

Hello XXXXXX,

Congratulations, by successfully answering our automated phone call, you have confirmed that you are located at the address you have on file. This further increases the security of our network.

Thank you for helping us test our Confirm Location by Phone process. Your account information has been updated to reflect your successful completion of this process.

Thanks,

PayPal

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PayPal Email ID PP098

Quote:

Hello xxxxxxx,

We have completed our review and have restored your account.

Thank you for your patience during this process and for helping to make PayPal the safest and most trusted online payment solution.

Thanks,

PayPal Account Review Department

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

PayPal Email ID PP203

Case 2:
If you added credit card into your paypal account
You should buy phone in number what have area fone code match w/ your address on paypal.
And so same above.

designbuyers 09-20-2009 07:09 AM

How much it cost to verified by phone this way ?

keepsilentplz 09-21-2009 12:09 PM

You ask me for services fee or how much you will pay for registering phone in yahoo ?

DogFacedBoy 10-02-2009 03:53 PM

Question about phone numbers...
for phone in to the computer they don't have any numbers for my state...
will a neighboring state work?...or
should I just make up info to match the state where the phone is coming from and maybe access through the AOL proxy?

keepsilentplz 10-03-2009 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogFacedBoy (Post 106274)
Question about phone numbers...
for phone in to the computer they don't have any numbers for my state...
should I just make up info to match the state where the phone is coming from and maybe access through the AOL proxy?

Quote:

I don't think it's good ideal. for sure, you should the phone number w/ area code matchs your city phone area code.

Quote:

You don't need to have to select the address info what you registered w/ PP.
You can add another address to confirm. But remember you have to add credit card w/ address...

aquariusvc 10-03-2009 01:08 PM

Confirmed, yahoo phone work with PayPal confirm location but you need add new address match with phone number area.

Here the Tips:

1.Get the sample phone number in yahoo voice page: Yahoo! Voice - Make Free and Low Cost Calls From Your PC

2.Check that phone number match with address will add in to PayPal here: Free People Search | WhitePages

3.If two is match ( city phone area code ) buy this phone number and add the address match this phone in to PayPal after that add VCC for confirmed address also add the phone you has buy.

4.Make confirm location phone and enjoy :))

keepsilentplz 10-04-2009 10:57 AM

It's correctly haha ..
@aquariusvc: are u vietnamese from VF Forums, rite ? ^^! :-?