eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Phone Number Verification (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-number-verification/)
-   -   I screwed up & now I need advice....Gotta call eBAY, But.......... (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-number-verification/42979-i-screwed-up-now-i-need-advice-gotta-call-ebay-but.html)

tilacguy98 02-21-2012 10:03 PM

I screwed up & now I need advice....Gotta call eBAY, But..........

Tried to phone verify seller account but I had the WRONG NUMBER for my landline. How dumb. Finally found the correct number, tried to re-verify but now ebay wants ME to call THEM.

The situation is this:

I am male.
Account set up by my daughter in 2007 in her name, now changed by divorce. I am in Nevada, she's in Arizona and probably reluctant to help me any further. eBAY account is mostly good info, non-stealth, 83+ feedback from buying, with matching PP account.

Her name has changed. Address is a mail box place. Verified with valid $20 Walmart CC. Landline is good in the home. Cell is my cell. To summerize, her
name has changed now, and the address is a mail drop, not home. Otherwise the account is accurate.

What is ebay likely to ask me or her or some female I coach into making the call????

I see I can list a third party to call for her, do I take a chance on calling myself (I am a suspended user)????

Any suggestions???

GreenGhost 02-22-2012 08:00 PM

why mess up your daughter's info *shakes head* what a shame...

veentic 02-23-2012 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tilacguy98 (Post 314225)
Tried to phone verify seller account but I had the WRONG NUMBER for my landline. How dumb. Finally found the correct number, tried to re-verify but now ebay wants ME to call THEM.

The situation is this:

I am male.
Account set up by my daughter in 2007 in her name, now changed by divorce. I am in Nevada, she's in Arizona and probably reluctant to help me any further. eBAY account is mostly good info, non-stealth, 83+ feedback from buying, with matching PP account.

Her name has changed. Address is a mail box place. Verified with valid $20 Walmart CC. Landline is good in the home. Cell is my cell. To summerize, her
name has changed now, and the address is a mail drop, not home. Otherwise the account is accurate.

What is ebay likely to ask me or her or some female I coach into making the call????

I see I can list a third party to call for her, do I take a chance on calling myself (I am a suspended user)????

Any suggestions???

Are you still talking to your daughter? if yes, what I would do - call as conference call (eBay and Your daughter) in same time. Make legit story, she can just confirm it's her. Do not say who you are. Most likely they will not ask your name anyway.

bansheezone 02-26-2012 12:37 PM

:nono::nono::nono::nono::nono::nono:

Never use family no matter how desperate you are.