Pyapal is requesting that I verify that I own my account before I can make a purchase - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe
     

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!


Go Back   Home > Account Topics > Phone Number Verification

Phone Number Verification Discussions on phone number verification, virtual numbers, TracFone, Google Voice, forwarding and more.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 08-13-2012
MU
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 30
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (0)
Default Pyapal is requesting that I verify that I own my account before I can make a purchase

I have an account that is a new stealth account. I bough the book a year ago and I have been selling successfully up until now.

I tried to make a purchase off walmart.com and pyapal asked me to verify my number. It is a voip number and so there is no address linked to it. They also would not acceptmy cellphone number because it is not linked to the registered stealth address.

Any suggestion on how I can bypass the system and verify this account?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

  #2  
Old 08-13-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 66
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (1)
Default

I have had the same thing happen to me yesterday and today. Bought an item using a stealth account on ebay. Went to go buy something and got the we need to verify phone before purchase. Apparently the phone address has to match the billing address for paypal. You can't just put a google voice number and redirect it to you.Has happened twice in the last 24 hours. I have no clue what to really do right now. The paypal account isn't limited but can't do anything with the funds right now.
  #3  
Old 08-13-2012
MU
Threadstarter  
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 30
Thanks: 3
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 69%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Well, if you find a solution please let me know. I will do the same. I have figured out that they will let you buy off ebay IF you can answer the secret questions but as far a buying something from another store... they will not allow it.
  #4  
Old 08-18-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 15
Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 64%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmansback View Post
I have had the same thing happen to me yesterday and today. Bought an item using a stealth account on ebay. Went to go buy something and got the we need to verify phone before purchase. Apparently the phone address has to match the billing address for paypal. You can't just put a google voice number and redirect it to you.Has happened twice in the last 24 hours. I have no clue what to really do right now. The paypal account isn't limited but can't do anything with the funds right now.
I've come across the same problem...
  #5  
Old 08-19-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 66
Thanks: 0
Thanked 7 Times in 4 Posts
Activity: 2%
Longevity: 71%
iTrader: (1)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
Well, if you find a solution please let me know. I will do the same. I have figured out that they will let you buy off ebay IF you can answer the secret questions but as far a buying something from another store... they will not allow it.
Well i waited 3 days and went back to see if i could make purchase. They were not asking for the Phone verification. So perhaps have to wait it out. Only thing I did was change my address on ebay. I don't know if it was that or it was going to allow me anyway. I do need to find way to phone verify accounts though.
  #6  
Old 08-21-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 70%
iTrader: (0)
Default

i had this problem too .... just try to receive the call , then a message regarding address bla bla will appear , click cancel i think and they will change the verification ,, will ask your secret q answers , or card number or bank acc number i have this problem almost all the time.... just try to do as I said and will work
The Following User Says Thank You to matsonmar For This Useful Post:
Elijah (08-21-2012)
  #7  
Old 08-21-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 83
Thanks: 2
Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 63%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsonmar View Post
i had this problem too .... just try to receive the call , then a message regarding address bla bla will appear , click cancel i think and they will change the verification ,, will ask your secret q answers , or card number or bank acc number i have this problem almost all the time.... just try to do as I said and will work
Ummm, paypal is much more difficult to get around the phone verification now, I finally had to get a landline. Please view my posts concerning this issue.
  #8  
Old 08-26-2012
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 568
Thanks: 6
Thanked 40 Times in 36 Posts
Activity: 0%
Longevity: 60%
iTrader: (0)
Default

Sometimes when you click cancel for verifying the phone number it will ask you to verify your bank account number and it should be fine. This is only for the us. I dont know about other countries.
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ebay requesting me to add bank account Imense AU eBay Suspensions 7 03-08-2012 04:38 PM
Can you use simion gift card to make a ebay purchase? nkwatch Credit Card Alternatives 2 07-23-2010 10:17 AM
Paypal is requesting THE NAME ON THE BANK ACCOUNT. ??? Help??? waterproof Subscriber Discussions 17 10-18-2009 02:32 AM


Aspkin Group

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:09 PM.


Stop the guessing games and learn how you can quickly and easily get back on eBay today!
Read the best selling step-by-step eBay Suspension guide eBay Stealth!
Amazon Suspension? Read Amazon Ghost to get back on Amazon!
vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ad Management by RedTyger
no new posts