eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Phone Number Verification (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-number-verification/)
-   -   How to get paypal phone verification done? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-number-verification/72462-how-get-paypal-phone-verification-done.html)

mrzoo 04-14-2014 03:35 AM

How to get paypal phone verification done?

Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone was able to receive pp verification code via any free android app like text +, text me or even google voice? if some one has done it recently please pour in your suggestions. thanks.

rsot 04-14-2014 04:41 AM

Re: How to get paypal phone verification done?

Text + has worked lately

mrzoo 04-14-2014 06:11 AM

i have been trying to get phone verification done on my paypal and have failed with even google voice, sendhub, heywire.

is text+ different from the three services i mentioned?

tried 3 times to get the phone verification done already, do you know how many times i can try before they lock me out off my pp acc?

i also asked heywire why cant i receive verification code...and this is what i received as a reply:http://snag.gy/OfW6T.jpg

and this is from sendhub:
http://snag.gy/kTkqb.jpg

GreenBean 04-14-2014 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrzoo (Post 545209)
Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone was able to receive pp verification code via any free android app like text +, text me or even google voice? if some one has done it recently please pour in your suggestions. thanks.

What has happened that you find yourself trying to do this?

Could I trouble you for some info regarding the paypal & the reasons, please.

Across the board there have been issues for users tbf.

mrzoo 04-14-2014 07:29 AM

Hey i need a pp acc verified. its a stealth pp so im trying things out. You wanted to update with some info, please do. I did not get the last line of your reply...what is tbf??? :s

GreenBean 04-14-2014 07:32 AM

Oh, so you have not YET had a phone issue to verify your paypal?

:spy:

mrzoo 04-14-2014 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 545253)
Oh, so you have not YET had a phone issue to verify your paypal?

:spy:

im still having issues. i am yet to phone verify my stealth business account. as mentioned on my earlier posts i tried with google voice, sendhub and heywire to receive the pp verification code. i could not receive it. if you have any solution please update me. thanks

thready 04-14-2014 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrzoo (Post 545209)
Hi guys

Yes I have with gvoice.

crocus 04-14-2014 09:45 AM

Is this just for getting a PP account verified, not PP location verification?

miketyson 04-14-2014 11:07 AM

Just as the sendhub stated shortcode sms PayPal will only send to the real mobile phone companies ATT Verizon Sprint & Tmobile. Of course all MVNO as well. So no voip or did like text plus. You have to use tracfone or verizon prepaid or any other real mobile phone number to get shortcode sms from PayPal obviously they did this for a reason!

rsot 04-14-2014 12:40 PM

@OP, just to be clear...the pp is not verified with bank account? Confirm location only with phone?

mrzoo 04-14-2014 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rsot (Post 545325)
@OP, just to be clear...the pp is not verified with bank account? Confirm location only with phone?

i have just bought vba from marketviet to add the bank acc on the pp. pp is also asking to add a mobile no to the acc. i was trying with those services to get phone verified but could not.

@thready: when did you get pp phone verification done with google voice? i tried it yesterday, the txt never came in.

miketyson 04-14-2014 03:59 PM

Google voice will work if you list it as home not mobile.

mrzoo 04-14-2014 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miketyson (Post 545378)

Do you mean in pp i should choose a add a home phone no and add my google voice no? can you please elaborate? thanks.

Salvo 04-14-2014 08:26 PM

You can try pinger.com
This lets you put in the zip code and choose a close by number.

miketyson 04-16-2014 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrzoo (Post 545396)
Do you mean in pp i should choose a add a home phone no and add my google voice no? can you please elaborate? thanks.

Yes that's what I'm talking about.

BerryBlue 04-29-2014 11:01 AM

If you use a trac phone you could verified phone number text on pp with no problem..

wasaby 07-31-2014 04:21 PM

Who knows will the track phone works outside the US ?
Is it possible to set up SMS forwarding from track phone to SIP/Google voice / Sendhub etc ?

olekstom87 09-01-2014 06:06 PM

So I got same problem. I usually get t-mobile sims. I get $3.34 on it with 30 mins. It didn't work first and after I refill it with $10, it worked. But it's too expensive to refill it and get 0/0. It works fine when creating ebay to receive a call but problems receiving text messages until you refill it with 10bucks.
Even my main account with SSN and 6 years of exist does not receive SMS from paypal to confirm mobile phone number.
So I don't know why but in the internet a lot of people have same problems.
What could be a problem for it? Also is there a way for pp to confirm mobile phone number by calling (not texting) ?

masimo 09-01-2014 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miketyson (Post 545378)

Can anyone confirm if this is true...?

masimo 09-01-2014 06:13 PM

Can I use TextPlus to receive Paypal codes if I list it as Home Number?

GreenBean 09-01-2014 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olekstom87 (Post 584386)
So I got same problem. I usually get t-mobile sims. I get $3.34 on it with 30 mins. It didn't work first and after I refill it with $10, it worked. But it's too expensive to refill it and get 0/0. It works fine when creating ebay to receive a call but problems receiving text messages until you refill it with 10bucks.
Even my main account with SSN and 6 years of exist does not receive SMS from paypal to confirm mobile phone number.
So I don't know why but in the internet a lot of people have same problems.
What could be a problem for it? Also is there a way for pp to confirm mobile phone number by calling (not texting) ?

Might be some help in this thread
http://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-n...-needed-2.html

Good Luck
:ranger: