eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Phone Number Verification (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-number-verification/)
-   -   Best solution for maintaining ebay account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-number-verification/94903-best-solution-maintaining-ebay-account.html)

introverse 03-24-2016 10:35 AM

Best solution for maintaining ebay account?

I searched around for similar solution, but most of them where questions about activating ebay accounts, yet I have different concern.

My question is what's the cheapest option for adding the number to the account that is older than a year and maintaining that number in the future. Is there any cheaper solution than tracphone? Or some online one since I'm not in US, so I would have to bother my friend to get a phone for me.

Basically, I have my stealth usa ebay account and everything was great until recently I got a message from ebay to check my contact details, because I didn't update them for more than 6 months. Also, I've logged in recently and a message to confirm my phone and email address popup up before ebay homepage, but there was a button "maybe later", so I went with it. The number I added before is no longer available, since my friend moved and threw away prepaid phone.

chicagoIL 03-24-2016 10:41 AM

Re: Best solution for maintaining ebay account?

I wouldn't know what pre-paid services are available in Serbia but
I would try and find an inexpensive one on the marketplace
here and see if you can update your phone number on ebay and
then authenticate. Does it offer an option to update the contact info?

Phone Number Verification - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

introverse 03-24-2016 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chicagoIL (Post 757087)
I wouldn't know what pre-paid services are available in Serbia but
I would try and find an inexpensive one on the marketplace
here and see if you can update your phone number on ebay and
then authenticate. Does it offer an option to update the contact info?

Phone Number Verification - eBay Suspension & Paypal Limited Forums

Yeah, it does. Basically, they just reminding me to update my phone number (there is even an option saying "I don't have a phone number" or something like that), so I'm looking for a solution which is the cheapest per month. I can't use prepaid number from here, since I have usa based ebay account, so it should be either tracphone or some similar prepaid one, or some online virtual number service, which I could maintain per month. Like I stated, I'm not from US, so I'm looking for suggestions of people who are there.

stealtah 03-25-2016 12:16 AM

introverse 03-25-2016 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stealtah (Post 757227)

Yeah, I actually checked that before I posted, but I was looking for physical phone like tracphone rather than online solution, but since you mentioned it, do they give you the option to keep the same number and to extend it, or it's new number every month?

stealtah 03-26-2016 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by introverse (Post 757346)
Yeah, I actually checked that before I posted, but I was looking for physical phone like tracphone rather than online solution, but since you mentioned it, do they give you the option to keep the same number and to extend it, or it's new number every month?

No you can keep the number. You would have to repay every month to keep it though. You can ask them in chat when you see them online.