eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Phone Number Verification (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-number-verification/)
-   -   TracFone Verification Questions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/phone-number-verification/98341-tracfone-verification-questions.html)

viktbnw 08-01-2016 06:03 AM

TracFone Verification Questions

Hi guys,

I'm looking to set up a few more new stealth USA accounts and I since these will be the first ones that I make (non-EU) I have a few questions regarding the phone number verification.

Decided I'd rather use TracFone.
So I basically buy a phone for each new account and add a $10 airtime for 30 days service time?
What happens once these 30 days are over, lose your number? Do you continue pay monthly fees for your stealth acc phones or just abandon the number?

I read that it's preferrable, if not mandatory, to have access to the phone in need of verification and in this regard - Do you also add a GV number with the Tracfone one and let it expire?

Any tips and clues that will lead me to the proper way are much appreciated.

elmo 08-23-2016 02:47 AM

Re: TracFone Verification Questions

You continue paying the dues as long as you want the phone # active

You can get 1 year cards that will last for a year but they're expensive.

Always recommended to keep the original phone # on the account

nate 08-23-2016 08:04 AM

Since this is tracfone related I have a question regarding tracfone activation as well. Do experienced stealthers set up the tracfone account using stealth details (ie. name and address) or just skip that step of activation only adding the zip code where the phone will be used to get the proper area code?

jojo2012 08-26-2016 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nate (Post 794731)
Since this is tracfone related I have a question regarding tracfone activation as well. Do experienced stealthers set up the tracfone account using stealth details (ie. name and address) or just skip that step of activation only adding the zip code where the phone will be used to get the proper area code?

I tried that & realized there is no point to it. I prefer to just activate the phone & use no account info for trak phone. This way when you go to change the number add minutes etc all you need is the imei #. Less stealth info to keep up with. I sometimes switch numbers, but changing the area code is sometimes a hassle. Its easier to change the # and keep the same area code. ive never had an issue using an area code thousands of miles from the stealth account zip but i usually do make the number in the same area code as the account but i dont think it really makes a difference

cadillac10 01-02-2017 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jojo2012 (Post 795446)
I tried that & realized there is no point to it. I prefer to just activate the phone & use no account info for trak phone. This way when you go to change the number add minutes etc all you need is the imei #. Less stealth info to keep up with. I sometimes switch numbers, but changing the area code is sometimes a hassle. Its easier to change the # and keep the same area code. ive never had an issue using an area code thousands of miles from the stealth account zip but i usually do make the number in the same area code as the account but i dont think it really makes a difference

hi there,
how can you activate the phone without using any stealth info or any info at all? can you please advice, thank you!
I'm looking to get different numbers using track phones and prepaid so will like to set them that way

Payelectronica 01-04-2017 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cadillac10 (Post 821464)
hi there,
how can you activate the phone without using any stealth info or any info at all? can you please advice, thank you!
I'm looking to get different numbers using track phones and prepaid so will like to set them that way

Yes you can activate without using stealth info or any info at all.

Payelectronica 01-04-2017 10:15 PM

Sorry you asked how can you.
The website will walk you through the activation process and you just select skip setting up an account and go straight to activation. It's a simple 3 or 4 step process. Hope that helps.

elmo 01-05-2017 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Payelectronica (Post 822064)
Sorry you asked how can you.
The website will walk you through the activation process and you just select skip setting up an account and go straight to activation. It's a simple 3 or 4 step process. Hope that helps.

Chat support is also good if you're running into issues

Payelectronica 01-05-2017 11:41 PM

I do not suggest doing this but, I have let some of my tracfones go for as long as 3 months without paying after initial 30 days were up and was able to activate and keep original number..