eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Shipping Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/shipping-talk/)
-   -   Remailing service within the USA (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/shipping-talk/136858-remailing-service-within-usa.html)

dachilla 06-08-2020 08:07 AM

Remailing service within the USA

I'm looking for a remailing service in the USA. Meaning a service where I could send my already packed products from abroad. Postage already paid for and labelled, so basically someone who is in the US, receives a huge box with smaller parcels in it and and brings those parcels to the post office (or however it's done over there). I found this kind of service on usa2me.com but wanted to ask if someone maybe knows other services like this.

Also what's a good website for usps shipping labels. I checked stamps.com but didn't find a possibility to upload a batch file or a csv file for multiple shipments.

Yeah, if you guys know anything kindly let me know. =}-

prodigyace 06-08-2020 09:29 PM

Re: Remailing service within the USA

Quote:

Originally Posted by dachilla (Post 1098470)
I'm looking for a remailing service in the USA. Meaning a service where I could send my already packed products from abroad. Postage already paid for and labelled, so basically someone who is in the US, receives a huge box with smaller parcels in it and and brings those parcels to the post office (or however it's done over there). I found this kind of service on usa2me.com but wanted to ask if someone maybe knows other services like this.

Also what's a good website for usps shipping labels. I checked stamps.com but didn't find a possibility to upload a batch file or a csv file for multiple shipments.

Yeah, if you guys know anything kindly let me know. =}-

Pirateship.com is heavily recommended, good pricing and easy to use

TurtleCove 09-30-2020 10:14 PM

Are you still looking for help with reshipping from USA?

dachilla 10-14-2020 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TurtleCove (Post 1117508)
Are you still looking for help with reshipping from USA?

Sure do. I already got a service over there but it's not the best and quite expensive. If you have any idea, please let me know :thumb:

agent006140 10-14-2020 09:16 PM

Did you manage to buy and print USPS shipping labels from abroad?
I am assuming you are using USPS?
Question-there is a deadline for those USPS lable,if they are not used after x number of days,you dont get a refund.
days vary depending on where yo print them
so if your package stalled at US customs or Cov19,you could lose these labels

BamaBlue65 07-12-2021 10:26 PM

Average shipping times::

Hello friends, Ive been away from this forum for a tad over a year now, and was hoping for some insight on current shipping average times, with most major shipping services.
I myself had a parcel reach the state, Maharashtra via UPS, in under 11 days total,. Another from same state, and country via DHL eCommerce, right at 2 weeks total.. Thought to myself, Not bad..considering.
Has anyone, as of late, had a package that came out of Maharashtra, India via EMS or DHL eCommerce? If so, how many total shipping days did package take to get to you? Also, please specify how long between inbound, and inbound out of Customs (days)
My package is now on day #7 now since being lodged, and accepted, to "departing place of origin". Would you be concerned??
Not by any means, is package illegal, outlawed, etc., just strange how shipping times changes drastically in under a matter of days..