eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Shipping Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/shipping-talk/)
-   -   Large volume shipping options in the UK (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/shipping-talk/146016-large-volume-shipping-options-uk.html)

ghettotige 11-24-2021 06:14 AM

Large volume shipping options in the UK

So this is for anyone running multiple stealth accounts in the UK-If I had only a couple of accounts and only shipped a few items it would not be an issue but-
I have 18 Amazon, 6 Ebay and 6 etsy accounts, ship between 300 and 3000 orders a day depending on time of year. 80% are large letter 180g, and 20% are Parcel 470g.

Up until now we used our Royal Mail account and 48hr PPI labels printed in bulk, attached CN22 customs forms to orders going abroad. Used royal mail OBA to enter the daily packages and get them collected 3pm every day.

First issue was with leaving the EU- we now had to apply CN22 to all orders outside the UK , but it seems that Germany is now blocking these and unless it has digital customs information they are being rejected.
Solution we had to turn off all International orders.

USA was not such an issue as they do not charge import duties for orders below £40 so they were getting through but this is set to change Jan 1st 2022 and all orders must have digital customs labels or will be rejected. But the price of shipping a sweatshirt to the USA has gone from £4 to £11 in the past year.
Solution will have to turn off all orders out side the UK.

For UK orders we can no longer use OBA and have had to switch to Click and Drop basic barcodes- Its more expensive than full Click and drop but it keeps us going for now.
Solution must find someway of integrating orders automatically.

So far with the solutions used we are loosing all international sales which is about 100 to 1000 orders a day.

I need to find a shipping solution that can provide all UK orders with 2d Barcode for 48 and 24hr, All international orders can be shipped with the required digital customs forms.

Using Royal Mails Click and drop software will require all stealth accounts to be linked to it- that in turn could link all the stealth accounts, loose one loose them all.

Linnworks/channel shipper ect- In theory could work but they cannot confirm what information is then passed back to the selling channels in a preadvice that is issued.Once again that in turn could link all the stealth accounts, loose one loose them all.

Buy shipping through Amazon- Just starting to research this, obviously will pay more for postage but could be an option.

Any body had the same issue and found a solution? Would really appreciate options and ideas.

rsot 11-24-2021 06:27 AM

Re: Large volume shipping options in the UK

First question for clarity is in what category are your sales?

ghettotige 11-24-2021 06:58 AM

T shirts and sweatshirts- clothing kids and adults

ebaystealth1974 11-24-2021 09:53 AM

3000 orders per day, on a 12 hour day, is a package packed every 15 seconds... for 12 hours straight. How many employees you have lol

e2free 11-24-2021 04:51 PM

Click and drop can be used with as many accounts you like, you need to have each click and drop for each ebay/amazon account and then link oba no with each account works fine

agent006140 11-24-2021 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ebaystealth1974 (Post 1176834)
3000 orders per day, on a 12 hour day, is a package packed every 15 seconds... for 12 hours straight. How many employees you have lol

I would take this with a grain of salt,if she does do that kind of volume,she has a business and full staff,she wont not be asking questions here.
just my 2 cents

Freakzilla 11-24-2021 06:07 PM

So you have to have a separate Click & Drop Account for each Amazon Account?

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1176871)
Click and drop can be used with as many accounts you like, you need to have each click and drop for each ebay/amazon account and then link oba no with each account works fine

e2free 11-24-2021 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freakzilla (Post 1176881)
So you have to have a separate Click & Drop Account for each Amazon Account?

Yes its easy its not cost anything but batter to be on safeside even if click and drop share email your account is linked

Freakzilla 11-24-2021 07:18 PM

Thanks, and I guess you have them in the name of the stealth account?

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1176887)
Yes its easy its not cost anything but batter to be on safeside even if click and drop share email your account is linked

agent006140 11-24-2021 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghettotige (Post 1176818)
T shirts and sweatshirts- clothing kids and adults

80% of your orders are shipped in envelope 180 gms????

ghettotige 11-25-2021 05:42 AM

3000 orders is peak a xmas-
It takes 2 kornit DTG machines - 90 shirts an hour each. 8hr shift 1280pcs
2 MHM automatic screen printers - 500 shirts an hour each. 8hr shift 8000pcs
5 staff on production
6 staff packing 100 orders an hour each. 4800 orders per day capacity.

But we dont do 8 hours a day at the moment we are lucky if we get 600 orders which takes us about 3 hours, but black friday this week and it normally goes crazy until 22nd December.

If you think that is alot, T shirts and sons does 120,000 orders a day at peak.

This is why Amazon has got into the t-shirt printing game, they recently opened their unit in the UK and we have seen a 50% drop in Amazon sales due to this, they are cutting companies like me out.

I got into stealth 6 years ago when I had my main one account suspended, it took me 3 months to get it back- I did not like that atall- so came across this forum bought the book learnt how to do stealth and had 5 years of growth with upto 30 laptops each with an Amazon, etsy and ebay account.

So why stealth? Because printing t shirts allows us to print anything we like, and coming up with ideas and designs can run in to issues with IPO, competitive sellers claiming they own the rights ect ect. With multiple accounts allows us to not put all are eggs in one basket so if an account does get suspended I dont panic. Until now that is Amazon has really cracked down and is buying licenses left right and centre, and then pulling 3rd party accounts. I knew this day would come but hoped to get a couple more years before Amazon merch was a thing in the UK.

But back to the Click and drop issue at hand- according to the royal mail if all accounts are pulling info from multiple accounts and you enter your amazon details into royal mail that seems fine. But they cannot confirm what information is then passed back to Amazon, they call it a pre advice, that holds information about royal mail account number used- collection address- ect It is that info that Amazon could use to link the accounts, if they are not looking now they can do if they want.

You could go with multiple royal mail accounts? But they have told me I need to bag up the orders separately per account, and would also loose our bulk discounts, doable but still a pain in the A**

I could export orders from each amazon account by spreadsheet and upload them into click and drop but that is clunky as hell.

Its like I need a go between bit of software, something that can retrieve all my orders and pass the info to click n drop, takes the preadvice from royal mail and then strips out the information I dont want sent back to Amazon.

rsot 11-25-2021 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghettotige (Post 1176923)
This is why Amazon has got into the t-shirt printing game, they recently opened their unit in the UK and we have seen a 50% drop in Amazon sales due to this, they are cutting companies like me out.

This is news to me but that's crazy and expected of AZ sadly...

agent006140 11-25-2021 11:39 AM

This is one big complaint from AMZN third party sellers,they attend tradeshows and find interesting things to sell,then AMZN comes along and start selling or making similar items.
Biden administration is looking into AMZN anti trust issues,but this is not an anti trust issue,

agent006140 11-25-2021 11:41 AM

It sounds like you need a piece of software,ask some software geek if he can do it for you.
Go to AMZN seller forum and see if there is some one who could help you

ebaystealth1974 11-25-2021 08:03 PM

Quote:

Never heard of them, but holy sh*t... that's crazy!

rec 12-19-2021 01:01 PM

Quote:

3000 orders is peak a xmas-
It takes 2 kornit DTG machines - 90 shirts an hour each. 8hr shift 1280pcs
2 MHM automatic screen printers - 500 shirts an hour each. 8hr shift 8000pcs
5 staff on production
6 staff packing 100 orders an hour each. 4800 orders per day capacity.

But we dont do 8 hours a day at the moment we are lucky if we get 600 orders which takes us about 3 hours, but black friday this week and it normally goes crazy until 22nd December.

I got into stealth 6 years ago when I had my main one account suspended, it took me 3 months to get it back- I did not like that atall- so came across this forum bought the book learnt how to do stealth and had 5 years of growth with upto 30 laptops each with an Amazon, etsy and ebay account.

So why stealth? Because printing t shirts allows us to print anything we like, and coming up with ideas and designs can run in to issues with IPO, competitive sellers claiming they own the rights ect ect. With multiple accounts allows us to not put all are eggs in one basket so if an account does get suspended I dont panic. Until now that is Amazon has really cracked down and is buying licenses left right and centre, and then pulling 3rd party accounts. I knew this day would come but hoped to get a couple more years before Amazon merch was a thing in the UK.

But back to the Click and drop issue at hand- according to the royal mail if all accounts are pulling info from multiple accounts and you enter your amazon details into royal mail that seems fine. But they cannot confirm what information is then passed back to Amazon, they call it a pre advice, that holds information about royal mail account number used- collection address- ect It is that info that Amazon could use to link the accounts, if they are not looking now they can do if they want.

You could go with multiple royal mail accounts? But they have told me I need to bag up the orders separately per account, and would also loose our bulk discounts, doable but still a pain in the A**

I could export orders from each amazon account by spreadsheet and upload them into click and drop but that is clunky as hell.

Its like I need a go between bit of software, something that can retrieve all my orders and pass the info to click n drop, takes the preadvice from royal mail and then strips out the information I dont want sent back to Amazon.

Did you manage to figure something out?

I am an automation developer and I do a lot of custom software for ecommerce sellers. I could make an integration for you that uploads orders from a spreadsheet of exported Amazon orders onto click and drop.

I can't send you a PM on here, so let me know if you are interested.

winge00 02-09-2022 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e2free (Post 1176871)

Just for clarity, Do you mean, have to attach
ebay account no 1 to click and drop account no 1
ebay account no 2 to click and drop account no 2
ebay account no 3 to clcik and drop account no 3

Then all three click and drop should attach to one OBA,

In this snario, when preparing mail to drop off at post office, will I need separate grey bag for each click and drop account or Not, I am guessing no because all click and drop accounts are attached to same one OBA account, please confirm and how you do it.

Regards

e2free 02-09-2022 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winge00 (Post 1184421)
Just for clarity, Do you mean, have to attach
ebay account no 1 to click and drop account no 1
ebay account no 2 to click and drop account no 2
ebay account no 3 to clcik and drop account no 3

Then all three click and drop should attach to one OBA,

In this snario, when preparing mail to drop off at post office, will I need separate grey bag for each click and drop account or Not, I am guessing no because all click and drop accounts are attached to same one OBA account, please confirm and how you do it.

Regards

Yes that's correct, you will have different click and drop account but linked with your oba account
Technical you have to do separately each account post but don't think will make any issue if you combine

Blanche Smith 06-27-2023 07:55 PM

DHL、UPS、Royalmail、yodel、DPD.:cheer::cheer: