eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Shipping Talk (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/shipping-talk/)
-   -   Shipping integration with multiple stealth ebay and amazon accounts (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/shipping-talk/52971-shipping-integration-multiple-stealth-ebay-amazon-accounts.html)

guitarca18 11-12-2012 05:51 PM

Shipping integration with multiple stealth ebay and amazon accounts

I have multiple stealth ebay and amazon accounts and I am looking for a piece of software to integrate shipping without linking them. Currently we use endicia's dazzle program to copy and paste shipping addresses directly out of Amazon and auctiva(ebay) onto a laser adhesive label. Packing slips are printed to a different laser printer loaded with regular 8.5 X 11 paper. We then mate the two and pack the product after we're done printing. Basically its like this:

1. Change IP to specfic account
2. Login to Amazon and Ebay account corresponding to IP.
3. Amazon: Print packing slips in bulk and then copy and paste addresses into dazzle one at a time. (Copy, Paste, Adjust weight, Print.)
4. Enter Dazzle log and copy and paste tracking numbers back into Amazon(basically in reverse order of printing so they match up)
5. Ebay: Same process using auctiva
6. Mate packing slip with shipping label
7. Pull product and ship.

I'm wondering if there is an all in one solution for my problem. Btw. Our return shipping address appears to be a fulfillment warehouse (on first glance) but that address is not entered in amazon or ebay anywhere. The stealth accounts have completely ⊗⊗⊗⊗ addresses listed on them with ebay and amazon.

We ship about 400 products a day with this method and one person can print all the labels in about 3 hours.

guitarca18 11-12-2012 06:03 PM

P.S. I'm looking to switch over to thermal printers for the packing slip and shipping label which is what spawned this information gathering session.

rsot 11-13-2012 06:10 AM

Nice process question - hope you find your answers. I am hesitant on a one solution for all together that will NOT link...even accidentally.

cardfelon 11-13-2012 09:26 AM

I have been looking into teapplix. I called and talked with them and told them what I wanted to do. Like yourself I have multiple Ebay and Amazon accounts. He told me it was web based so once your teapplix account gets a token from EBay or Amazon during the initial set up then you can access your teapplix account from any computer and when you import your shipping information they won't know your IP address. It works much like Auctiva which I already use.

Hope that helps. Also you should look into a thermal printer. I use the Dymo 4XL. It saves so much time if your a high volume seller.

guitarca18 11-13-2012 12:26 PM

There most likely is not a all-in-one solution for my problem. I just thought I would check in and see if any other high volume sellers were doing anything. We have gone to great lengths to keep our accounts open, I'd be weary of trying anything...although, I wouldn't be against a solution that required separate accounts like auctiva...some of my ebay accounts and amazon accounts share the same information so I could combine them into one. I'd probably only need about 5 accounts which would save me from having to log into 10 different accounts daily. Honestly, besides not having a thermal printer, I felt as if what we were doing was as efficient as we could get.

Teapplix looks interesting...although they have a grammatical error right on the front webpage description. I may be a stickler but sometimes that attention to detail worries me when dealing with my livelihood. I will look into them. Their phone number suggests they are in silicone valley which is only 50 miles from me. Nice to know they are in the same time zone if I need customer support.

jeffweico 11-13-2012 12:51 PM

Best solution I have found is ShipStation. It automates everything!

guitarca18 11-13-2012 01:23 PM

Not to hijack my own thread but with the thermal printers do you guys have a second one for the packing slip or how do you handle that aspect?

jeffweico 11-13-2012 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by guitarca18 (Post 393119)
Not to hijack my own thread but with the thermal printers do you guys have a second one for the packing slip or how do you handle that aspect?

You can use a thermal printer for the labels and a laser or inkjet for the packing slips. You can use any printer you want to. You could evn use 1 thermal printer for both, if you can format your packing slips correctly, and you don't mind them going out in the form of a label.

guitarca18 11-17-2012 01:59 PM

I was just curious what high volume sellers do. I've noticed buying things from other large fulfillment centers etc they print two thermal labels. One with the shipping label and one with the packing slip. They peal the shipping label and leave the remaining packing slip and used space thermal space in the box. Some of the products we sell go in 7X4X4 boxes so we end up having to fold the 8.5X11 packing slip which takes time.

Here We Go Again 11-17-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffweico (Post 393109)
Best solution I have found is ShipStation. It automates everything!

How does it compare to Shipworks.
The price looks a lot higher and it is web based.
What are the other differences?

Laritha 11-17-2012 05:52 PM

Inkfrog would be great, if you didn't have to purchase postage ($25 minimum) for each eBay/Amazon account.

Rogue 04-03-2014 08:40 PM

Re: Shipping integration with multiple stealth ebay and amazon accounts

Shipstation is amazing. I have used it for a long time. But I haven't gone stealth with it.

Sounds like jeffweico has some valuable info about it.

AlanM 04-03-2014 09:50 PM

I am a DHL Express re-seller and I'd just like to validate ShipStation - they are one of the few integration solutions that allow customers to use our DHL Express accounts and see the discounted rates. Even DHL's own website doesn't have the ability to do this....the prices comeback 'Unknown' as there's no way for us to upload our pricing into the DHL system. But ShipStation has that ability.

However, I admit that I'm not technical enough to know if ShipStation is a suitable alternative to what you are currently doing.

Rogue 04-04-2014 01:00 PM

Do you have to worry about linking stealth accounts with shipstation.

It allows you to link multiple eBay accounts. Any problems?

rsot 04-06-2014 10:02 AM

Shipstation isnt owned by eB, Rogue

http://www.shipstation.com/press/shi...r-partnership/

Info provided for you to make decision

Rogue 04-08-2014 12:57 PM

I understand that.

But you have to use an eBay Token every time you link an eBay account

Can ebay track via the tokens like this?

rsot 04-10-2014 12:40 PM

Seems like the token is generated from the site not from eB

epimetheus039 06-06-2014 03:32 PM

I have been using shipstation for a month across multiple platforms and accounts. I have got 15 ebay accounts and 1 amazon, so far no problems of linking them and I had contacted their administrator for clarification and he said yes, they have a customer like that.

hapajenn1 06-09-2014 11:59 PM

question for you guys doing big volume orders/sales: what method do you use to pay for postage for each order on Amazon, do you use the buy postage direct on Amazon option? (method will automatically input the Tracking Number for each order so that you do NOT have to manually enter the Tracking Number for each order.) Or do u instead use Stamps.com or something else?

**currently I'm not a super big volume seller (only about 50 orders or so a day, across multiple accts) and I never found a solution to this problem regarding TRACKING updating for each individual order: hence I just leave it blank but then (1) i miss out on the "bonus points" amazon offers and (2) i get customers who complain that Tracking isn't showing up.

epimetheus039 06-10-2014 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hapajenn1 (Post 558926)
question for you guys doing big volume orders/sales: what method do you use to pay for postage for each order on Amazon, do you use the buy postage direct on Amazon option? (method will automatically input the Tracking Number for each order so that you do NOT have to manually enter the Tracking Number for each order.) Or do u instead use Stamps.com or something else?

**currently I'm not a super big volume seller (only about 50 orders or so a day, across multiple accts) and I never found a solution to this problem regarding TRACKING updating for each individual order: hence I just leave it blank but then (1) i miss out on the "bonus points" amazon offers and (2) i get customers who complain that Tracking isn't showing up.

shipstation does it for you, it uploads tracking automatically to each user. Shipstation must be connected with stamps/endicia or anything else. You dont pay for endicia monthly subscription if you pay for shipstation.