Best Service To Stealth Ship From Ebay? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers > Shipping Talk

Shipping Talk General discussions on shipping, customs, tracking, USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS, etc.

Old 05-08-2014

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 72%
Default Best Service To Stealth Ship From Ebay?

What is the best method you all have found to stealth ship using multiple ebay accounts? Im currently researching the companies below but am being swamped by information. Some of it conflicting and none of it specifically related to stealth. So for our needs which do you prefer and why?

Endicia

Teapplix

ShipStation

Shipworks

Stamps.com

Something Else?

I appreciate you all taking the time to read thru this and respond. Youll be saving me hours of researching and trial and error.
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 05-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Best Service To Stealth Ship From Ebay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammich View Post
Youll be saving me hours of researching and trial and error.
Ha cute way of rephrasing that you want all the info succinctly presented, eh? lot of posts on this
Old 05-09-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Longevity: 57%
Send a message via Skype™ to black_label

Why not just use USPS Clip N Ship? It's completely separate from eBay and PP and you get the online prices which is the same as what eBay claims to be their "discounted" rates. and it's free

Last edited by black_label; 05-09-2014 at 01:16 PM. Reason: free
The Following User Says Thank You to black_label For This Useful Post:
outofluck (05-09-2014)
Old 05-09-2014
Subscribed [VIP]

Activity: 3%
Longevity: 60%

I use endicia with shipstation.
Old 05-09-2014
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 4,069 Times in 2,169 Posts
Longevity: 81%

Shipstation has the best automation I have ever seen for eBay and Amazon. Your Shipstation account includes an Endicia account, so you still have the ability to ship outside of Shipstation if you want to.
Old 05-09-2014
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Ha cute way of rephrasing that you want all the info succinctly presented, eh? lot of posts on this
I was actually hoping to head off the snarky douchebag replies I always get when asking for assistance on here. Oh well maybe Ill do better next time. Now on to the helpful replies...

Ive heard good things about shipstation. Do you think the bronze plan is sufficient? The only thing that gives me pause is the "1 user" bit for bronze. Does that relate more to employees logging in to do jobs or is it more stealth related? I dont want to pay for more than Ill use. Any advice on this?

Also shipstaton seems to be a whole automation system. Does anyone know how it stacks up vs inkfrog? Those seem to be the big two that may work for stealth that I have found.

black_label I have used click n ship in the past but found it to be a little clunky to use but it did work ok but Im after something slick and new

Thank you for the replies folks. Well most of you. Rsot if you did YOUR research you would know that I use the search function (well the advanced search function since default search=****e) before opening myself up to snarkmeisters like yourself. I do understand that 90% of people on here do not do their own research, including yourself apparently. Next time you might consider looking at who your posting to instead of just posting blanket assisms on every new thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Ha cute way of rephrasing that youre a loudmouth asshat that would rather make themselves feel clever by abusing the common poster on this forum than showing any real value by helping those who supposedly, although Im far from convinced, know less than you do, eh? lot of posts on this

Last edited by Sammich; 05-09-2014 at 07:37 PM. Reason: Added additional truth
Old 05-09-2014

Longevity: 66%

I am using Dazzle from ndicia. I simply copy paste the address in Dazzle and print.

I have noticed Dazzle on a pro endicia account allows to import your eBay orders. Not sure if it safe with multiple EBay accounts.
Old 05-10-2014
Threadstarter  

Thanks john456. Ill take a look at dazzle. I thought I read somewhere in my wanderings that it was the business end of endicia? Either way it merits further looking into.

Cheers
Old 08-28-2014

Longevity: 59%

I use shipworks but I don't know if it will link multiple accounts. Kind've new to stealth.
Old 08-28-2014

Longevity: 74%

I use endicia and it works like a charm with multiples, copy-paste kind of deal!