Anybody have a business account with UPS? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > WallStreetBets > Dropshipping & Wholesale Suppliers > Shipping Talk

Shipping Talk General discussions on shipping, customs, tracking, USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, EMS, etc.

Old 03-31-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 62%
Default Anybody have a business account with UPS?

For the sellers in the United States…

I have had it with USPS. Their service is terrible. I've had the post office complain to me that I am sending too many packages and I was filling up their mail trucks, so they insisted I go to their main facility which is out of my way. I submitted to their request and started going out of my way to drop off at their main facility.

After going to their main facility, they started complaining because I don't use a scan form. It's inconvenient since I ship from various shipping accounts, and have packages from different batches, with orders placed from different days. But screw it, I did it anyway despite the hassle just to shut them up. I ended up building a good rapport with the guy at the main facility who took my packages. Now he left, and they replaced him with some miserable woman with an attitude and she actually had the nerve to tell me to sort my packages BY STATE and complained that she needed to bring someone else to come help her sort my packages.

So I got fed up and I tried bringing my packages to another main facility (even more out of my way), and the guy there complained because the return address on the label was not "local enough" and was "too far" (just one county over) and he therefore does not get the credit when he scans them in.

I literally give USPS thousands of dollars of postage business EVERY WEEK and they act like I am inconveniencing them. And they can get away with it because they are backed by the government and they don't need my business to stay afloat.

I have bought them gifts during the holidays, tipped the guys handling my packages generously, but if it isn't one person giving me a problem it's another.

NOT TO MENTION the number of packages that get lost in transit, or the tracking simply never updates past "pre shipment info has been sent to USPS" status. It's ridiculous.

Does anybody use UPS to ship their packages? Do their bulk rates when you have a business account with them compare at all the USPS Priority mail rates? Majority of my packages currently cost me $5.50-$6.50 Priority Mail. And First class is around $2.50. Does UPS provide a better customer experience?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 04-01-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Re: Anybody have a business account with UPS?

You need to call your local post master and tell him what's been going on. That's bs. How do they handle large shippers? By giving them the run around? I doubt it. Complain to the post master. They get things done.
I have talked to the one for my area and it got results.