InkFrog question - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Platform Discussions > eBay Discussion!

eBay Discussion! EBay Forum. News, Updates, or Anything eBay is Welcome. A kind of lounge if you will.

Old 03-30-2019

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 33%
Default InkFrog question

So for InkFrog, I need to login on ebay 1 account link it on inkfrog, ebay 2 link it with inkfrog, ofcourse ebay 1 has unique ip and so does ebay 2.
Will this link me?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 03-31-2019

Longevity: 29%
Default Re: InkFrog question

Hello ddm50,

My name is Chris and I work for inkFrog.

To answer your question, no it will not link you. We have many users with multiple eBay accounts using a single inkFrog account and this has never been an issue. In fact, we have several users with hundreds of accounts connected to a single inkFrog account.

The current record holder is one of our users has 1100 active eBay accounts connected to a single inkFrog account. I have no idea how they manage that many, but we can see they are very active and selling

Have a wonderful day!

Last edited by SaiJin; 03-31-2019 at 11:48 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris @ inkFrog For This Useful Post:
Lucynda (04-11-2019), yankee (03-31-2019)
Old 03-31-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris @ inkFrog View Post
Hello ddm50,

My name is Chris and I work for inkFrog.

To answer your question, no it will not link you. We have many users with multiple eBay accounts using a single inkFrog account and this has never been an issue. In fact, we have several users with hundreds of accounts connected to a single inkFrog account.

The current record holder is one of our users has 1100 active eBay accounts connected to a single inkFrog account. I have no idea how they manage that many, but we can see they are very active and selling

Have a wonderful day!
Any recommended settings to run multiple accounts?

Last edited by SaiJin; 03-31-2019 at 11:49 AM.
Old 03-31-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankee View Post
Any recommended settings to run multiple accounts?
I'm afraid I'm not an expert on this particular activity and many people who link multiple accounts don't like to tell us details on exactly how they do it (which is totally understandable).

What I think people with lots of accounts do is setup each eBay account using a VPN or proxy server to mask their IP to eBay. That's only needed when you first setup the eBay account. Once it's setup you simply connect it to your inkFrog account and manage everything via the inkFrog interface. You can do almost everything in it that you need (except the initial eBay account setup and providing eBay with your billing information and such).

Listing, editing, photos, pricing, shipping, and everything else can be managed directly through us. It makes running multiple accounts easier as you don't need to jump through a proxy and login/logout of accounts and such.

Another useful feature is we have Staff Accounts which lets you grant a VA limited access to your inkFrog account. I see many sellers with multiple eBay accounts using this feature as it prevents the VA from messing up your billing information or anything else as you can limit what they can and cannot do.

There's also some pretty cool things we do can if you have a Shopify, BigCommerce, and/or Amazon account. But I don't want to sound like a sales pitch so I'll leave it at that

For best practices on how to setup multiple eBay accounts I believe there are some very insightful guides on this site which will explain it in more detail than I can.
Old 03-31-2019
dbhana121

Longevity: 0%

Are you actually chris from inkfrog lol, I've received a few emails after the trial, waiting for a promotion to entice me back in, then I'll subscribe for a year
Old 03-31-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhana121 View Post
Are you actually chris from inkfrog lol, I've received a few emails after the trial, waiting for a promotion to entice me back in, then I'll subscribe for a year
I am that Chris yes, the one who sends emails, the one who manages the Designer and marketing programs, and the one who hosts the monthly webinars

We actually don't offer promotions. inkFrog is an amazing tool and it is cheaper than anybody on the market who offers something similiar. We are also one of the only eBay listing tools which has multi-channel capabilities without charging you hundreds of dollars a month.

But we have to feed the hamsters that power the servers. And we have to pay our staff. Offering promotional pricing when you are already getting an amazing tool with a free trial and all the features we have for the small monthly fee we charge makes this possible

It's also worth nothing since you mentioned yearly - you get a 17% discount if you signup for a yearly plan as it is.
Old 03-31-2019
dbhana121

Quote:
I am that Chris yes, the one who sends emails, the one who manages the Designer and marketing programs, and the one who hosts the monthly webinars

We actually don't offer promotions. inkFrog is an amazing tool and it is cheaper than anybody on the market who offers something similiar. We are also one of the only eBay listing tools which has multi-channel capabilities without charging you hundreds of dollars a month.

But we have to feed the hamsters that power the servers. And we have to pay our staff. Offering promotional pricing when you are already getting an amazing tool with a free trial and all the features we have for the small monthly fee we charge makes this possible

It's also worth nothing since you mentioned yearly - you get a 17% discount if you signup for a yearly plan as it is.
You probably know what this forum is about and the need to use tools like this. Regarding using inkfrog to list new items and using images, say I have 3 accounts connected.

Can i create a listing for each one and use the inkfrog service to hold the photos, and there won't be any link to each account when listing different products? Or is the photo hoster all integrated and information is shared between all accounts and ebay?
Old 03-31-2019

Quote:
You probably know what this forum is about and the need to use tools like this. Regarding using inkfrog to list new items and using images, say I have 3 accounts connected.

Can i create a listing for each one and use the inkfrog service to hold the photos, and there won't be any link to each account when listing different products? Or is the photo hoster all integrated and information is shared between all accounts and ebay?
I have a pretty good idea of the purpose of this forum yes And it never hurts to ask for a deal, sometimes you get lucky with some companies, sometimes you don't

All images hosted by us are on a massive file server and it's combined with millions of product photos from all of our users. There is no public identifier on them saying which user they are from and which account they are on. eBay has no way of seeing anything about these images or any way of correlating them to your other accounts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chris @ inkFrog For This Useful Post:
RamzIs (03-31-2019), yankee (03-31-2019)
Old 03-31-2019

Longevity: 31%

Quote:
I have a pretty good idea of the purpose of this forum yes And it never hurts to ask for a deal, sometimes you get lucky with some companies, sometimes you don't

All images hosted by us are on a massive file server and it's combined with millions of product photos from all of our users. There is no public identifier on them saying which user they are from and which account they are on. eBay has no way of seeing anything about these images or any way of correlating them to your other accounts.
Chris THANKYOU so much for this clarification!!
This forum is filled with so many mixed opinions about inkfrog image hosting. Glad someone from inkfrog clarified it once and for all.

Last edited by RamzIs; 04-01-2019 at 05:54 AM.
Old 04-01-2019

Longevity: 37%

Inkfrogs one of the Top softwares I use, running with 50+ accounts currently, just need a software to do returns and i'll have it automated,

Anyone have recommendations?
Old 04-01-2019
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 3,109 Times in 2,282 Posts
Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by cblount1993 View Post
Inkfrogs one of the Top softwares I use, running with 50+ accounts currently, just need a software to do returns and i'll have it automated,

Anyone have recommendations?
Why not automate your returns through ebay with PO boxes and variations?
Old 04-01-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamzIs View Post
Chris THANKYOU so much for this clarification!!
This forum is filled with so many mixed opinions about inkfrog image hosting. Glad someone from inkfrog clarified it once and for all.
I'm happy to assist
Old 04-01-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
I'm happy to assist
What would be great is if we could see the email of the buyers from InkFrog app, some of us sell digital products on eBay.
Old 04-01-2019

Longevity: 30%

But I don't understand why don't you guys accept PayPal it's the only thing keeping me from subscribing, I don't have money in card, I only have it in PayPal, or if there is another solution to buy credit cards with PayPal
Old 04-01-2019

Longevity: 30%

Any good features for digital product sellers
Old 04-02-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddm50 View Post
What would be great is if we could see the email of the buyers from InkFrog app, some of us sell digital products on eBay.
This feature already exists ddm50

On the order page in the right side of the order details we publish the buyer name, address, ebay username, and email address.

That being said, I advise against using this information for marketing purposes. eBay does not look kindly on sellers who take this information and use it to market other products to.
Old 04-02-2019
dbhana121

When using the trial, there was no option to edit quantity on the live listings, i had to go into each individual listing to do this. Is there not a quick option to edit price, quantity without clicking the individual listing?

Also, regarding shipping orders, we also have to click individual listings, there's no bulk option for labels? Because some of us are in the UK, so the shipstation isn't compatible here.
Old 04-02-2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostafliza View Post
But I don't understand why don't you guys accept PayPal it's the only thing keeping me from subscribing, I don't have money in card, I only have it in PayPal, or if there is another solution to buy credit cards with PayPal
The whole "inkFrog not longer accepts Paypal" issue is indeed something we are aware of that frustrates some users. There was a great deal of debate about this internally, but at the end of the day the management team made the final decision to remove Paypal as a payment option.

I'm not able to discuss exactly why this decision was made, simply that the company had good reason to.

There's a few options I could suggest for you:

Paypal Credit Card - Paypal does offer credit cards. I'm not fully versed in the requirements or eligibility for people, but they do offer them and you can use them to pay for your inkFrog subscription, we have several customers who did this when we removed standard Paypal payment options. Paypal has information on their cards here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mp...-card-services

Prepaid Credit Card - I'm not sure where you are located, but up here in Canada where I am based out of you can purchase pre-paid credit cards at local convenience stores. You give them cash, they give you a prepaid visa card with the cash value on it. You could use something like that. I believe this is very commonly available in the United States, but I cannot say about countries outside of North America.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostafliza
Any good features for digital product sellers
What would you consider to be a good feature for a digital product seller?
Old 04-02-2019

Quote:
When using the trial, there was no option to edit quantity on the live listings, i had to go into each individual listing to do this. Is there not a quick option to edit price, quantity without clicking the individual listing?

Also, regarding shipping orders, we also have to click individual listings, there's no bulk option for labels? Because some of us are in the UK, so the shipstation isn't compatible here.
Hi dbhana121

We actually have a bulk update tool, did you not see how to use it?

All you need to do is go Listings > Library and select the little checkbox beside each item you want to update. Once at least 1 item is selected a Bulk Actions button appears in the top-right corner. Simply click on that and select what you want to update. It will take you to a page where you can update the field for all selected listings simultaneously.

This button does not appear on the Live listings page because eBay has limited on what can be updated on Live listings (specifically they won't allow you to make any changes to a listing that has 1 active bid on it). So the tool only appears on the Library page instead.

If you have more than 1 page of results in the library, you can filter the search using the buttons at the top of the page to narrow it down further before using the Bulk Actions tool.

Regarding shipping labels, that's a little trickier because we currently only integrate with Ship Saver which is focused on packages that originate in the US.

However, if you use a third party shipping solution like Ship Station, I believe they can connect directly to your eBay account and download the order information and generate the labels. Are you not able to do that? My experience with Ship Station is somewhat limited, but last time I logged into my account I was under the impression that was how you could set it up with them.
Old 04-02-2019
dbhana121

Quote:
Hi dbhana121

We actually have a bulk update tool, did you not see how to use it?

All you need to do is go Listings > Library and select the little checkbox beside each item you want to update. Once at least 1 item is selected a Bulk Actions button appears in the top-right corner. Simply click on that and select what you want to update. It will take you to a page where you can update the field for all selected listings simultaneously.

This button does not appear on the Live listings page because eBay has limited on what can be updated on Live listings (specifically they won't allow you to make any changes to a listing that has 1 active bid on it). So the tool only appears on the Library page instead.

If you have more than 1 page of results in the library, you can filter the search using the buttons at the top of the page to narrow it down further before using the Bulk Actions tool.

Regarding shipping labels, that's a little trickier because we currently only integrate with Ship Saver which is focused on packages that originate in the US.

However, if you use a third party shipping solution like Ship Station, I believe they can connect directly to your eBay account and download the order information and generate the labels. Are you not able to do that? My experience with Ship Station is somewhat limited, but last time I logged into my account I was under the impression that was how you could set it up with them.
Thanks for clarification, i didnt see the bulk tool. I will sign up soon, its a must-have for me.

I'm in the UK, so shipstation isn't compatible, so i will have to use another 3rd party application.
Old 04-02-2019
Threadstarter  

Quote:
This feature already exists ddm50

On the order page in the right side of the order details we publish the buyer name, address, ebay username, and email address.

That being said, I advise against using this information for marketing purposes. eBay does not look kindly on sellers who take this information and use it to market other products to.
Yeah, I saw it just right after I posted the question, thanks, this tool is amazing, hands down.
Old 04-02-2019

Longevity: 31%

I signed up for inkfrog. Its amazinggg. The best tool for stealth.
But not being able to view buyer feedback rating( number of stars) and not being able to see the total page views of listings are a bummer.

But still, inkfrog makes operating multiple stealth accounts so much easier and for the price point, its TOTALLY worth it even with its drawbacks.