eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Let's Try To Win Paypal Game (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/100171-lets-try-win-paypal-game.html)

AndroidApp 10-10-2016 08:18 AM

Let's Try To Win Paypal Game

Hi,

Paypal is more looks like and everybody fighting to win this game. Wining This game means.. You will not get your account limited

We always want to use Other country Paypal But Paypal has atleast One issue for Each Country, which we can not complete. like:-

SSN/EIN For US, which we can not provide. If we are not from US.

Bank Account For UK, We can not add VBA, if we are not from UK.

Pan Card For India, We can not provide Pan, If we are not From India.

I know, US Paypal can be use till 200/ $20000 Transaction. But I am talking about after 200/$2000.

So, Is their any country Paypal available. Where we That One Big Issue are Unavailable ?

Like.. we create Paypal account and start using it..

sax4 10-10-2016 09:34 AM

Re: Let's Try To Win Paypal Game

Looks like you need to do your research like the rest of us, there are hundreds of posts with relevant info and advice

oompaloompa 10-12-2016 02:50 PM

some europe sites have withdraw to card option - which some people see as a bonus....
but using a foreign language site has its problems, so I stick to languages I know. There is software to translate but poland was effed up language, all words looked like xyzxyzxyz...

on all country sites, there are ways to bypass or pass/verify limits, so that is not an issue really.

The bank thing, if you want a UK paypal, is not something you can get around though....I would not choose Uk if I was not actually in UK myself.....

sax4 10-12-2016 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oompaloompa (Post 805947)
some europe sites have withdraw to card option - which some people see as a bonus....
but using a foreign language site has its problems, so I stick to languages I know. There is software to translate but poland was effed up language, all words looked like xyzxyzxyz...

on all country sites, there are ways to bypass or pass/verify limits, so that is not an issue really.

The bank thing, if you want a UK paypal, is not something you can get around though....I would not choose Uk if I was not actually in UK myself.....

with Paypal Poland you can choose English language and most others I tried. As I recall the only one that didn't have English support was Italy

RosieTosie 10-13-2016 04:56 AM

I can support that I recently had an issue with eBay/PayPal Italy, they are incapable of sending English language emails, everything is in Italian and a real pain the neck, even when they have nothing useful to say! Went out of my way to ask for English language versions sending, went completely over their heads!

rsot 10-13-2016 06:12 AM

ilcarletto 10-13-2016 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RosieTosie (Post 806069)
I can support that I recently had an issue with eBay/PayPal Italy, they are incapable of sending English language emails, everything is in Italian and a real pain the neck, even when they have nothing useful to say! Went out of my way to ask for English language versions sending, went completely over their heads!

I'm here to help if needed :sly:

AndroidApp 10-14-2016 05:00 AM

Not Actually. All Countries do not have Option ti Pass limits. Not with US atleast.

Do not know about UK. But UK has only one Problem.... that is Bank Account. And As UK do not accept VBA so Yes, Nobody gona Choose UK.

But, will see other countries.

Is Poland also have any strong verification limits, which we can not skip through ⊗⊗⊗⊗ docs?

Quote:

oompaloompa 10-14-2016 05:22 AM

yes, but there is always a type of limit, US has a different one and it is just much higher

Uk has bank problem but also EU limit....but maybe that will change with brexit

androidapp, you do not show a country flag, what is your domestic site?

AndroidApp 10-14-2016 08:50 AM

I am from India.

Cant explain Paypal India problem. it's just......

AndroidApp 11-05-2016 09:33 AM

Did anyone tried Paypal Estonia?

In Paypal Estonia We can Withdraw money into Entropay Card too.

Also, i do not think, it has anything like SSN or any doc which can not provided.

http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/05966b8a5e

UKGiftWarranty 11-06-2016 04:37 PM

Quote:

so I stick to languages I know. There is software to translate but poland was effed up language, all words looked like xyzxyzxyz...

Don't know why but I've visited this thread several times and this tickles me each time. :d

modernman 11-16-2016 01:32 PM

I called the IRS and as a Canadian I was able to get an EIN number no problem IRS set it all up over the phone it tool 10 minutes