eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Will this setup work for an eBay stealth account? (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/100258-will-setup-work-ebay-stealth-account.html)

Febay 10-13-2016 10:22 PM

Will this setup work for an eBay stealth account?

Hello all, so I have had my eBay account suspended due to it being linked to a very old account that had negative feedback and money owed on the account.

So I am wanting to make a stealth account, this will be my first attempt at doing this.

I have read many topics and I am finding it hard to take it all in, but here is my setup that I have in mind for a stealth account:

Using the same laptop I used to use for my old account, but cleared all history, I will open a new user account on Windows and also use a different internet browser.

I will make a new email account with a different company

I will only use the laptop just for eBay, and it will only be used while I am at work, so I will be using free wifi to do all of this.

I will sign up to eBay and PayPal using the nearest house address to my workplace which is only a few feet from the place. But using a made up name.

I will sign up to entropay for a virtual card using this house address and same made up name.

I will load the funds to entropay using my own debit card which was linked to my old eBay accounts.

And this is where I'm at right now, I am a bit apprehensive of a few things here:

1. With the virtual card from entropay, what do I do about a bank account, do I need this? If so how do I go about doing that without using my real details?

2. What do I do about withdrawing money, am I able to withdraw from entropay into my real bank account?

3. Is using free wifi in my workplace ok?

I will be very grateful for any input here guys, thank you.

bluegrass1 10-14-2016 02:28 AM

Re: Will this setup work for an eBay stealth account?

first off u need to be able to change your ip address if you ever plan on running more than one account . Office wifi would be ok if no one else there is a ebayr and you only plan on using one stealth account . . AND have never used the office wifi on your banned account

Febay 10-14-2016 02:50 AM

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I am only needing one stealth account, I don't mind the low limits they will probably give me I can scale it up from there. I only used to make an average of £300 per month. But it's still an amount that is vital to me.

I have used my workplace before on the mobile app to use my now restricted account, forgot about that. So this will definitely be a problem then.

Is using a library ok? Or any other free wifi place?

If you check over all of the other points I have made, is everything else ok?

wherever I end up using as a place only to use for the stealth account, so say I do end up using the library, I will then use the closest address but with a made up name as my details for eBay and PayPal and entropay. Is this the right move? As I have read people have been using made up addresses and I don't understand how that is possible.

Thank you.

rsot 10-14-2016 03:16 AM

Welcome to the forums - you will still need a bank account for withdrawal. All the best as you master stealth :thumb:

just_smile 10-14-2016 03:25 AM

You won't want to use entropay. It has started causing issues. Try another vcc provider.

You will need a new bank account to attach to paypal. That's how you withdraw your funds. (just make sure you don't ever deposit funds from your bank to paypal)

I would find a better alternative to free WiFi. There are many options for UK users. Have a read around the forum.

Febay 10-14-2016 07:41 AM

Ok thanks, I will look for another VCC.

As for opening a bank account, do I open an online only one in my real name? Like a savers account? So I use my real details and its safe as long as I never deposit into PayPal? Can I withdraw from PayPal to this bank account? So what is the need for a VCC, as for the restricted account I only ever gave PayPal my bank account information, there was an option to add a card but I never had to.

Thanks

quizmaniac 10-14-2016 01:10 PM

Good luck it can be a bit daunting.

if you only want one stealth and dont mind lower selling limits you could buy one from one of the trusted sellers on this forum like i did :).
Dont buy one or make one yourself before you have sorted your ip issue out though as you will more than likely burn it anyway.

Febay 10-14-2016 01:16 PM

I have done some reasearch on the ip issue.

I think I need a dongle, I will only be using one stealth account.

So say I use an address 100 miles away from were I am, do I need the ip address to be located were that 100 miles away address is?

I am under the impression that you are able to change your ip locations?

just_smile 10-14-2016 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Febay (Post 806303)
Ok thanks, I will look for another VCC.

As for opening a bank account, do I open an online only one in my real name? Like a savers account? So I use my real details and its safe as long as I never deposit into PayPal? Can I withdraw from PayPal to this bank account? So what is the need for a VCC, as for the restricted account I only ever gave PayPal my bank account information, there was an option to add a card but I never had to.

Thanks

You open a bank account in your real name. Use it to withdraw to like nornal. Never deposit. A saver will work if that's the route you're going.