Transferring Money from diffrerent PayPal Accounts - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 11-10-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Transferring Money from diffrerent PayPal Accounts

If I had to transfer my money from one PayPal account to another, do you think it will get suspicious and eventually closed? What can I do in order to eliminate the risk in getting suspicious?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 11-10-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: Transferring Money from diffrerent PayPal Accounts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielPatrick View Post
If I had to transfer my money from one PayPal account to another, do you think it will get suspicious and eventually closed? What can I do in order to eliminate the risk in getting suspicious?
Repeated activity like this can lead to big problems. Eliminate risk? Withdraw to bank or card if country platform allows this
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rsot For This Useful Post:
aspkin (11-10-2016), easy.bake.oven (11-20-2016)
Old 11-10-2016

Longevity: 43%

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Repeated activity like this can lead to big problems. Eliminate risk? Withdraw to bank or card if country platform allows this
I thought withdrawals to card are approved manually before disbursement . . .
Doesn't the fact that it's checked manually pose a greater risk to getting limited on a stealth account ????

Last edited by mxxpunkxx; 11-10-2016 at 07:44 AM. Reason: typo
Old 11-10-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
Yes, I agree with you. I could withdraw to a VCC but then I have another question. My PayPal account is under a different name as it's Stealth. Once I reach the threshold, PayPal will ask for documents. That's why I'm thinking of transferring the money into another PayPal account that is under my real name

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 11-10-2016 at 08:05 AM.
Old 11-10-2016
Super Moderator

Thanked 1,656 Times in 1,251 Posts
Activity: 25%
Longevity: 61%

Transferring money to another account is risky as already explained above. I would not put yur REAL account in danger for that.

When PayPal ask for documents you have to provide what they would like to see... be "creative"
Old 11-10-2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilcarletto View Post
Transferring money to another account is risky as already explained above. I would not put yur REAL account in danger for that.

When PayPal ask for documents you have to provide what they would like to see... be "creative"
Your thought on: "I thought withdrawals to card are approved manually before disbursement . . .
Doesn't the fact that it's checked manually pose a greater risk to getting limited on a stealth account ????"
Old 11-10-2016
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mxxpunkxx View Post
Your thought on: "I thought withdrawals to card are approved manually before disbursement . . .
Doesn't the fact that it's checked manually pose a greater risk to getting limited on a stealth account ????"
Withdrawal to card are allowed for specific countries only. I withdraw to card from my IT account, it was straight forward no manual review whatsoever... I do not know what you mean and where did you get that information.

Btw, which country is your account and where are you based? I think you had Nigerian flag one hour ago...
Old 11-10-2016

Quote:
Withdrawal to card are allowed for specific countries only. I withdraw to card from my IT account, it was straight forward no manual review whatsoever... I do not know what you mean and where did you get that information.

Btw, which country is your account and where are you based? I think you had Nigerian flag one hour ago...
Dual citizenship . . . and it seems i get more attention with the US flag (hehe, no racist comments intended)
I once heard withdrawal to card is manually reviewed and takes 3-5 business days. Also heard stories of people who decided to withdraw to card and got a limited message some hours later. I have lots of stealth PP accounts.
I have an Italy PP with healthy balance, prepaid card attached and confirmed.
How long did you get funds in your card after initiating the withdrawal request.
Also, are you saying generally, withdrawal requests to card (for countries supported are automated).
Pardon the barrage of questions, I am the very curios type. . .
Thanks in advance.
Old 11-10-2016
Super Moderator

For the benefit of the answers you'll get from the forum is better to keep flag consistent with the country you are operating from and specifying that the account is somewherelse.

I instantly killed one of my young account a couple of years ago because I attached a Polish card to it. That was banned and so was my account.
Keep everything as coherent as possible... e.g.: Italian account on italian bank or CC.

I rarely get funds the next day, is more likely 2 or 3 days.

I never notice any "review" going on on my account but that could be invisible to me, that's why I was asking where you got this info from...
Old 11-10-2016

Quote:
For the benefit of the answers you'll get from the forum is better to keep flag consistent with the country you are operating from and specifying that the account is somewherelse.

I instantly killed one of my young account a couple of years ago because I attached a Polish card to it. That was banned and so was my account.
Keep everything as coherent as possible... e.g.: Italian account on italian bank or CC.

I rarely get funds the next day, is more likely 2 or 3 days.

I never notice any "review" going on on my account but that could be invisible to me, that's why I was asking where you got this info from...
My PP stealth accounts are accurate with the data. IT accounts with IT cards; and same IT billing address on PP and cards
Got the info from a friend living in the UAE (where withdrawal to card is allowed) and he said PP reviews every withdrawal request to card and on a stealth account, poses great danger. Might not be true, though !
Old 11-10-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
My PP stealth accounts are accurate with the data. IT accounts with IT cards; and same IT billing address on PP and cards
Got the info from a friend living in the UAE (where withdrawal to card is allowed) and he said PP reviews every withdrawal request to card and on a stealth account, poses great danger. Might not be true, though !
Then, if you transfer the money into a Bank account, doesn't it also get done manually? I don't know but just asking.
Old 11-10-2016

Longevity: 60%

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielPatrick View Post

Yes it will be. I sent 10-15 family friend payment and then they sent me email that l have more accounts and blocked one and then the other one is blocked. I lost so much money. Don't do it. They are always 1 step in front of us. Think 100000x tomes before you make a move.
Old 11-11-2016

Longevity: 78%

I do this on a regular basis for the last several years.

The trick is to wait an acceptable amount of time before withdrawing funds.

When you're first starting, wait 2-4 weeks before withdrawing from the account which you transferred to.

Everyone says it's dangerous because idiots transfer themselves $2,000 and then immediately log into the account and try to xfer it out. Then they cry that they got banned and they have no idea why.

As long as you're not a complete fool, you'll be fine.
vogeltron (11-16-2016)
Old 11-15-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts
Longevity: 91%

Me too @omgoozle
if done correctly it has its risks but it is also very useful to clear funds out of paypals that do not have banks....
vogeltron (11-16-2016)
Old 11-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Activity: 7%
Longevity: 66%

@Omgoozle

I agree you are right on point. When I transfer the funds I normally put in the description something like "Rent for the Weekend Cabin" and some note that says thanks for letting me stay there it was great.

Then like also mentioned you wait a week or so then transfer most of it out. I have a personal policy of leaving some funds in all my PayPal accounts, it has severed me well since my first stealth's in 08. Its unfortunate but when you are going stealth you have to be patient about doing things right to get your money.

If you can't learn to be patient and do it the right way, stealth might not be cut out for that individual.
The Following User Says Thank You to vogeltron For This Useful Post:
ilcarletto (11-16-2016)
Old 11-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Longevity: 86%

Some of you are saying it's okay to do it infrequently, but keep in mind that if Paypal ever decides to limit one of the accounts that was used to send/receive a payment, you have a very high chance of all of the accounts going down at the same time.

I'm speaking about this from my personal experience.
The Following User Says Thank You to BiN4RY For This Useful Post:
GreenBean (11-20-2016)
Old 11-16-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 2,659 Times in 1,966 Posts
Activity: 17%

The key to this sort of activity is to make certain it is not frequent AND that it is masked by all the other activity on the account - meaning that it will be getting legit payments from multiple sources (ebay auctions for example) AND make multiple payments to multiple legit destinations. In other words never create a pattern that will be easily distinguishable by paypal.
The Following User Says Thank You to slokor For This Useful Post:
oompaloompa (11-20-2016)
Old 11-20-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 1,484 Times in 1,192 Posts

I had some ebay accounts down/suspended but the paypal was still alive and standing

well, those orphan paypals with banks attached got used to collect funds from experimental ebays that had no bank on their own paypals - it can and does work, as long as the method is not hammered...so you can pay suppliers and cash out with other purchases eg click and collect in addition to transfer to another paypal....

Last edited by oompaloompa; 11-20-2016 at 01:41 PM.
Old 11-20-2016
Administrator

Thanked 4,230 Times in 1,792 Posts
Activity: 1%
Longevity: 100%

I can see it working for those who are experienced with how stealth works and know what they can and can not do.. but for newbies to stealth, stay clear.

Personally I have no reason to transfer funds between PayPals, so I don't do it BUT I know how to safely do it without getting linked and limited. As I'm sure all Executive [VIP] members know as well.

I would not recommend for newbies to stealth.
Old 11-20-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Quote:
Is true. UAE operates differently.
Old 11-20-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 9,142 Times in 7,106 Posts
Longevity: 96%

Sadly the OP & others can not read this most helpful now.

They need to subscribe.

Old 11-20-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBean View Post
Sadly the OP & others can not read this most helpful now.

They need to subscribe.

Amen hah good one.