Survey : What Country You Find Best for Stealth PayPal and Why ? - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 12-02-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 48%
Default Survey : What Country You Find Best for Stealth PayPal and Why ?

Hello Guys,

As A Stealth Guide Member ,I'm seeing lot of people are still asking for " Best country to have stealth PayPal in " . And to be honest While reading the replies, I didn't find the appropriate answer to such queries.

As we are know that country selection while creating PayPal & eBay is a very important step. a wrong country can ruin the hard work of creating and setting up the full account. so,

I decided to make a dedicated thread to answer this question. In which You Guys also share Your Experience with different countries as well as I'm doing. and also share the reason why you found That particular country the best as compared to other.

I hope this thread will help the newbies getting started with the basic questions in their mind. and hope that this thread gets full support and co-corporation from each and every respected member of this forum.

SO LETS GET STARTED

P.S : I shared my experience in next post below .. CHEERS
The Following User Says Thank You to noormohd45 For This Useful Post:
banginonwax (03-05-2021)
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-02-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 5,199 Times in 3,996 Posts
Activity: 28%
Longevity: 63%
Default Re: Survey : What Country You Find Best for Stealth PayPal and Why ?

There isn't really a best country. Each country has its positives and each has its negatives.

I personally use eBay and PayPal UK because that is where I am based and its therefore much easier for me to run an account based in the UK than say a US or CA account.
Old 12-02-2016
Threadstarter  

MY EXPERIENCE WITH DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR PAYPAL STEALTH:

Let me start with accepting that I'm not a pro or a guru but just a newbie that has few goods and bads memories with PayPal .Note that I dont use it for Ebay. just for my eCommerce site and few others.

As I live in Pakistan and PayPal has no service available for Pakistan till date. I find it very hard to create and use paypal for long terms. This post contain the effort I did to find the write working way for me.

the first account I created was US based, at that time Payoneer was able to work with PayPal for withdrawal purposes. and to be honest, I wasn't aware of that much thing about how PayPal and stealth work. I was accessing that account with my real IP ( Pakistan based ) and even few transactions got successful luckily. but within a week my account got limited for suspicious activity. till then I didn't do anything to that account and this account is still limited so of no use.

it was frustrating but I tried to learn why account got suspended. then, I created a new account with new US based IP address and tried to start as smooth ap. But soon my paypal asked me about SSN and more private information which I wasnt able to provide them so they permanently limit my account. then I decided not to go with US anymore

I researched more and more and found that UAE is the only country doesn't need Bank verification nor any such advance documents like SSN , however, the ID card and utility bill is needed if asked for verification. I found that country good and created a new account but this type I use same Pakistani IP ( different then the previously used ). Started the account smoothly and without any problem within 5 months reached to receiving limit. then PayPal asked for proof of identity and address, I provided them but they further asked me to provide business registration documents , I did the same and provide it also, but they refused to give me my account back by saying that you are using it from Pakistani IP instead of UAE IP . Note that my account is not limited, it can receive and send money smoothly even able to withdraw it till date but the case is still open in the resolution center and not been resolved. the Representative said that when you came back to UAE, call us and we'll make everything back to normal for you.

So the documents works but only 1 IP of location result in problem for me. I tried to find Dedicated IP or VPS for UAE but no luck. their is not much fresh dedicated IPs of UAE available and if so then very expensive.

Conclusion

Based on my experience, I found UAE to be the best country cause of following reasons :
1 - No need of Bank account
2 - Easy Withdrawals to CC

4 - smooth transactions even worth $500 in single shot
5 - less hassle then US/UK based accounts ( if limited )
6 - even worked with my Pakistani real IP
7 - no phone registration required ( a random number without access worked for me )
8 - was able to operate from different location
9 - $1200 balance at a time without problem ( might be due to clean history )

So That was my own experience . Soon i'm going to test PayPal Romania for a reason. and if the thread goes active. I'll share my experience with Romania too.

Hope it helps.

Last edited by JamesNorth101; 12-02-2016 at 07:48 AM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to noormohd45 For This Useful Post:
aspkin (12-05-2016), brlk (06-05-2017), colt63 (06-10-2017), dealagreeproceed (06-10-2017), ilcarletto (12-06-2016), phaz0rz (12-02-2016), rsot (12-06-2016), sarathf (12-06-2016), yankee (12-05-2016)
Old 12-02-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesNorth101 View Post
There isn't really a best country. Each country has its positives and each has its negatives.

I personally use eBay and PayPal UK because that is where I am based and its therefore much easier for me to run an account based in the UK than say a US or CA account.
Yeah that's true. But I created the thread to share these positive and negative thing we observe with different countries so that everyone can read and decide what will work best for them in their cases. Yes I believe self experimenting and researching works best but our effort help all of us in learning and understand PayPal more deeply.

Luckily, you based in UK so not a problem for you but for me as in Pakistan, we face huge headache with PayPal.
Old 12-05-2016

Longevity: 43%

SAme here . In sri lanka only send no recive ..

I have usa and malayasia account. I am USA citizen too.But i am married to sri lanka (husband) so havent gone to USA for 4years. Even i got SSN still i am having issues with USA account phone number issues etc...

Malayasia works for me ..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarathf For This Useful Post:
aspkin (12-05-2016), dealagreeproceed (06-10-2017)
Old 12-06-2016
Threadstarter  

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarathf View Post
SAme here . In sri lanka only send no recive ..

I have usa and malayasia account. I am USA citizen too.But i am married to sri lanka (husband) so havent gone to USA for 4years. Even i got SSN still i am having issues with USA account phone number issues etc...

Malayasia works for me ..
Good to know that Malaysia is working for you
Old 12-19-2016

Longevity: 43%

How were you withdrawing the money with no bank attatched?
Old 06-05-2017

Longevity: 45%

Quote:
Originally Posted by noormohd45 View Post
MY EXPERIENCE WITH DIFFERENT COUNTRIES FOR PAYPAL STEALTH:

Let me start with accepting that I'm not a pro or a guru but just a newbie that has few goods and bads memories with PayPal .Note that I dont use it for Ebay. just for my eCommerce site and few others.

As I live in Pakistan and PayPal has no service available for Pakistan till date. I find it very hard to create and use paypal for long terms. This post contain the effort I did to find the write working way for me.

the first account I created was US based, at that time Payoneer was able to work with PayPal for withdrawal purposes. and to be honest, I wasn't aware of that much thing about how PayPal and stealth work. I was accessing that account with my real IP ( Pakistan based ) and even few transactions got successful luckily. but within a week my account got limited for suspicious activity. till then I didn't do anything to that account and this account is still limited so of no use.

it was frustrating but I tried to learn why account got suspended. then, I created a new account with new US based IP address and tried to start as smooth ap. But soon my paypal asked me about SSN and more private information which I wasnt able to provide them so they permanently limit my account. then I decided not to go with US anymore

I researched more and more and found that UAE is the only country doesn't need Bank verification nor any such advance documents like SSN , however, the ID card and utility bill is needed if asked for verification. I found that country good and created a new account but this type I use same Pakistani IP ( different then the previously used ). Started the account smoothly and without any problem within 5 months reached to receiving limit. then PayPal asked for proof of identity and address, I provided them but they further asked me to provide business registration documents , I did the same and provide it also, but they refused to give me my account back by saying that you are using it from Pakistani IP instead of UAE IP . Note that my account is not limited, it can receive and send money smoothly even able to withdraw it till date but the case is still open in the resolution center and not been resolved. the Representative said that when you came back to UAE, call us and we'll make everything back to normal for you.

So the documents works but only 1 IP of location result in problem for me. I tried to find Dedicated IP or VPS for UAE but no luck. their is not much fresh dedicated IPs of UAE available and if so then very expensive.

Conclusion

Based on my experience, I found UAE to be the best country cause of following reasons :
1 - No need of Bank account
2 - Easy Withdrawals to CC

4 - smooth transactions even worth $500 in single shot
5 - less hassle then US/UK based accounts ( if limited )
6 - even worked with my Pakistani real IP
7 - no phone registration required ( a random number without access worked for me )
8 - was able to operate from different location
9 - $1200 balance at a time without problem ( might be due to clean history )

So That was my own experience . Soon i'm going to test PayPal Romania for a reason. and if the thread goes active. I'll share my experience with Romania too.

Hope it helps.
Hi,
I'm planning to create a stealth account in UAE. I have some connections there, and I will be creative But I have some questions: I wonder about your UAE account. Is that a business account and that's why they asked for business registration documents? Are you still able to use it without a problem? Is your CC a Pakistani credit card?