USA Paypal - But not live in USA - Phone Number and photo ID / WIthdraw issue - eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums
eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home > Subscriber's Area > Subscriber Discussions

Subscriber Discussions The juicy stuff...

Old 12-03-2016

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Question USA Paypal - But not live in USA - Phone Number and photo ID / WIthdraw issue

Hello ,

First of all i am sorry about my english . BTW here is my setup.

I have been using stealth accounts for past 5years only with Malaysia. But since i am USA citizen i decided to create USA account. (but i live in sri lanka and sri lanka paypal doesn't have money receive so i don't use )

1. Since my brother lives in USA ( he has paypal and my USA pp and his PP same address ) So i created PP USA account in a fresh VMware with new jersy IP ( i live in passaic ) (purchased from 24vc VPN.

2. I have added VBA and added master card (payoneer and VCC )

I request for Paypal master card and i got it (my brother forward it to sri lanka ) and today i got activate number.

when i try to activate it asks my

1. SSN
2. Photo ID
3. Utility bill

I already have my SSN

but my ID is expired and its on different home address (its new york )

So what should i do now ?

I decided to give my real SSN
but should i submit real ID (i am worrying since its expired 4years ago and i cound;t come to USA for 4years due to married sri lanka )

Can;t i provided photoshopped ID and Utility bill with real SSN ?

What can i thing to do. Still i can do anything with paypal except close it

I don't care about expresses . I am seeking good USA phone to use for my Paypal needs. Is there anywhere to purchase real USA number i can call to paypal (cause they ask me to call as well )

or what if i tell the truth ... THat i have USA citizen and i am hoping to come to USA next year ..but now lives in Sri lanka..

Thank you guys..

Short and sweet basic questions

1. I want a USA real phone number. How can i purchased online (live in Sri lanka 9

2. Can;t i photoshop my expired usa ID and submit with real SSN ?
The complete step-by-step guide to get back to selling today!

Old 12-03-2016
Executive [VIP]

Thanked 8,937 Times in 8,228 Posts
Activity: 100%
Longevity: 83%
Default Re: USA Paypal - But not live in USA - Phone Number and photo ID / WIthdraw issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarathf View Post

Short and sweet basic questions

1. I want a USA real phone number. How can i purchased online (live in Sri lanka 9

2. Can;t i photoshop my expired usa ID and submit with real SSN ?
1. Yes you can get a USA real phone number but don't go for free services - research and buy a number from reliable service.

2. Creativity can be done if you think correctly - have you given your SSN before to pp?

Something you MUST keep in mind: Even if you send in your ID, Paypal CAN deny reinstatement and keep your ID on file - I'm just letting you know that it can happen...
Old 12-03-2016
Threadstarter  

Activity: 0%
Longevity: 43%
Default Re: USA Paypal - But not live in USA - Phone Number and photo ID / WIthdraw issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsot View Post
1. Yes you can get a USA real phone number but don't go for free services - research and buy a number from reliable service.

2. Creativity can be done if you think correctly - have you given your SSN before to pp?

Something you MUST keep in mind: Even if you send in your ID, Paypal CAN deny reinstatement and keep your ID on file - I'm just letting you know that it can happen...
1. Can you tell me a good USA real number service that i can call and use for PP ( doesn't care about expenses . as long as important and must for me )

2.No haven't used/ Actually i don't to make it stealth . I have USA citizen but i am living in non PP country. Thats the reason. So id and utility bill not with me. Rest of all i have got

Just worrying if i Photoshop (by document service ) photo id will they check .Rest of all information are valid except Driving L ( mine expired )

Thank you i was waiting for someone answer