eBay Suspension & PayPal Limited Forums  
Join Today
Register Subscribe

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Go Back   Home

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums

eBay Suspended & PayPal Limited Forums (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/)
-   Subscriber Discussions (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/)
-   -   Withdraw Funds From PayPal Stealth Account (https://www.aspkin.com/forums/subscriber-discussions/101830-withdraw-funds-paypal-stealth-account.html)

MARKW 12-13-2016 12:52 PM

Withdraw Funds From PayPal Stealth Account

OK, I am hoping to find the correct answers on this forum, please keep this simple and to the point.

I have a stealth eBay account as well as a stealth PayPal Account. Both have been up and going for 80+ days, but as I approach the 90 day period in which PayPal funds should no longer be held via eBay, I am more interested in how to withdraw funds.

What I understand, not necessarily fact: In order to verify my stealth PayPal account, I need to have a Bank Account. I am OK with opening a new bank account, in my own name, and I understand the whole micro deposits, ect. Here is what I do not know. I have read that PayPal now makes the two micro deposits and then performs a withdraw in the amount of the two micro deposits added together. Some people state they do this in order to see the name on the bank account when they do the withdraw, others state the name is not an issue.

Question 1: Does anyone know if I do the verification with a bank account in my own name, will they catch it and limit or close the PayPal Account?

Question 2: If I understand correctly, because I will not be able to verify a SSN or TIN with the Stealth Name, I will not be able to get a Debit Card from PayPal to do ATM withdraws, is this true?

Question 3: How much can I safely move through PayPal in sales and withdraws before I need to worry about them limiting and asking for more verification? (I understand the 200 transactions / $20,000 in one year criteria for tax reporting, but it seems like someone else I know who opened a legitimate PayPal Account had to verify after aprox 6K, otherwise they were holding funds for six months and his account would remain limited?)

lawe321 12-13-2016 11:57 PM

Re: Withdraw Funds From PayPal Stealth Account

The search function to find the answers to questions 1, 2, and 3 can all be found and answered after a bit of research.

BlackLion 12-14-2016 12:20 AM

1.) PayPal cannot see name registered to bank account UNLESS you add money from bank account

2.) You cannot get a pp debit with your setup, so you're correct

3.) I'd be more concerned with size of incoming payments than quantity, and you should withdraw around $100-200 every 2-3 days, while at the same time leaving some funds inside of the account.

jayne dunn 12-14-2016 03:58 AM

Buy the book from this forum and search threads 6 hours a day for a month long. You will find a lot of great help and perfect experiences from other sellers that may save your life

GreenBean 12-14-2016 05:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MARKW (Post 817674)
OK, I am hoping to find the correct answers on this forum, please keep this simple and to the point.

I have a stealth eBay account as well as a stealth PayPal Account. Both have been up and going for 80+ days, but as I approach the 90 day period in which PayPal funds should no longer be held via eBay, I am more interested in how to withdraw funds

My simple point is you are 81 days too late with all the questions you asked.

You seem to have not read anything on the forum.

Have you created the accounts correctly?

Are you selling without a verified PayPal. If so, how or why do you expect the holds to end?

Humour me with a brief run down of you account creation including how PayPal was made.

We can attempt to guide... not that simple though

:noidea:

rsot 12-14-2016 07:12 AM

Welcome to the forums - all the best as you learn stealth :thumb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreenBean (Post 81787)

We can attempt to guide... not that simple though

:noidea:

Key word is GUIDE as GB stated...